Forum › Posts by fauce

fauce
Phantasm discussion 31 Jan 03:15
joined Aug 21, 2017

Mieruko-chan but JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Overall, Sengua seems to shift between various states of shock, confusion, and distress. She almost glaring at Chaeyeon in most panels. Sengua might find her attractive, but that's not why her face is turning red.

Ikr?? Dear God, the girl is literally in panic mode, how can the shorter girl not see that.

That said, she's just teasing her, "Bullying" her in the Takagi-san sense (i.e. two lovers engaged in cute foreplay). Chaeyeon took it as bullying, as a child, but I doubt Seungha ever intended that.

Seriously? First, teasing somebody so much that made them uncomfortable and "took it as bullying" IS bullying. That is literally just the gay version of "he's bullying/pulling your hair/shoving you down because he likes you" bullshit.

Second, it doesn't matter what her intention was, what matters is that she made the other person uncomfortable and that needs to stop. Remember guys, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

I feel like the bullying she felt is going to be addressed, especially given the yellow-haired friend's concern and stare.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Not sure if this was intentional, but the pace was really slow during the second half of the shoot when they were... doing whatever they were doing, and picked up again while Chaeyeon was talking with her friends. Like time slowed down when they were interacting. I wonder if this was intentional, in a "time slowed down when I looked into your eyes" kind of way.

joined Aug 21, 2017

MARRRRIIIIAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

Proposal!!!

joined Aug 21, 2017

Kinda feel bad for the husband who didn't have a single thought put his way.

Now that you mention it... But either way, I thought this was cute.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

For anyone confused, Efferwescent posted this comic on their twitter. They have a whole AU where Ashe is a detective and Widowmaker is (sometimes) a criminal. They have this whole cat and mouse dynamic where Ashe tries to catch WM, but also gay.

This comic is basically if that original premise was a show, and what we're seeing is Ashe and Widowmaker as actresses after a day of shooting scenes.

That's quite a number of layers.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The dad's gonna get whiplash at this rate

joined Aug 21, 2017

Being jealous of a plant is a first.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the pacing so far.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Tragedy tag shouldn't be added. Let the reader discover it for themselves.

That’s not how tags work.

I recall that sometimes the moderators will hide a tag like Tragedy when it's a twist, though I'm not sure of the current policy.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Nice.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Pretty cute.

fauce
Hitwomen discussion 22 Jan 03:50
joined Aug 21, 2017

Not bad.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This looks like it'll be fun.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Seeing Elsa cry "awakens the buried sadistic tendencies of her villainess character" is what the author herself tells us through third-person omniscient narration, if I understand correctly?

Well, this is a bit disappointing. I hoped the story wouldn't go that way... but it appears those who predicted that this tale was going to turn into Honto no Kanojo were right after all.

Well, it's momentarily awakens. I think it's more to show that the conflict between the system and Yvonne is still ongoing and potentially even escalating, with the system trying to "unleash" Yvonne and Yvonne trying to resist the system.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Thanks for uploading.

joined Aug 21, 2017

goodbye subtext, hello Aaaaaangst

The classic evolution

joined Aug 21, 2017

So she did indeed "confess" - or more like "informed her", I guess.

When I read your earlier comment I thought "You're gonna see it real soon" lol

joined Aug 21, 2017

Amazed the childhood friend won

joined Aug 21, 2017

lol

lmao

joined Aug 21, 2017

I am just surprised that the restaurant is still open after 5 years with no clientele.
Sounds like a money laudering operation.

That would be an interesting twist.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

^Normally the only time you hear about tapirs is when they yank someone's arm off in a zoo.

Holy moly. From Wikipedia:

In 1998, a zookeeper in Oklahoma City was mauled and had an arm severed after opening the door to a female tapir's enclosure to push food inside (the tapir's two-month-old baby also occupied the cage at the time).

Didn't know their jaws were that strong.

joined Aug 21, 2017

The lack of gratefulness for Daphie's work hurts smh.

You can be the sweetest, juiciest peach in the world, and some people still won't like peaches.
This forum is full of peach dislikers, put simply.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Actually kind of wholesome

joined Aug 21, 2017

The recipe at the end involves cooking diced chicken in a microwave. As someone who isn't very knowledgeable about cooking, is that safe? I've always understood you need to be extra careful with chicken meat.

You need to be extra careful with chicken because chicken can have salmonella. So unlike how you may be able to cook beef rare and eat it "safely" (in America at least), you must cook chicken all the way through. Each kind of meat has a certain minimum temperature necessary to actually cook it properly, though I don't remember what they are. If your microwave can heat things up at the minimum temperature I suppose you could cook it that way, though I personally would avoid doing so if possible.