Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Where is this building?
Asking for a friend...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Didn’t Yuu and mari's relationship in this start out kinda toxic if i remember corectly?
Like Yuu would treat mari kinda bad?... Well anyways i think this chapter was really sweet ^^

You remember wrong. Yuu was just more tsuntsun before Mari pushed her to widen her social circles and start trying to get along with other people. (It's p much just the MahiMahi now but given how downright neurotic Yuu tends to get with strangers, hey, baby steps.)

Tsundere is a kinda toxic personality that revolves around lashing out at their partner rather than communicate their feelings in a healthy fashion. Yuu has definitely improved but she's also definitely subjected Mari to some tedious bullshit in her quest to never be vulnerable ever.

Also they are a bit BDSM with being more SM in the relationship rather then rather then full on Dom/Bondage type more like the very rare Exhibition style SM.

I don't think so. From how I see it, Mari and Yuu keep doing Power Exchange play, which is absolutely into BDSM (and it's not like you have to be representative of the whole spectrum). The problem is that Yuu is terribly insecure, but let's remind us that she's 15ish years old.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Mar 09:32
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is what I needed.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kankneet posted:

Tsuki-chan, would you be interested in translating Kishi's BL works? "Joudan da yo, Baka da na" and "Boku to" both have just one volume and look interesting.

I was talking about those! I'm going to buy Boku to soon :)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

SaturnX posted:

Gosh every chapter is so beautiful. Am I the only one that looks forward to seeing the credit pages? Thank you to everyone that helped pick this manga back up.

Thanks a lot! It's actually really incredible. It was more that one year ago that I started pressing for the rights to continue this work. Then soon after Limonene and Ochan came to help with both translating and editing! Even the consistancy and passion that linked all of us and all the people that came after to help. Now, more than 100 chapters afterwards, we are so close to catch up with the japanese version (for now, ch210 is the only one left! Ch211 should come out soon though)!
In the meanwhile, we are already thinking about next projects to start.
Thanks to the people that are supporting us on Patreon we are going to buy new mangas. We are thinking about starting with some other Kishi's work (we'll soon have a Oneshot ready, then we'll start with another serialization) and afterwards we'll continue with other yuri manga.
We accept suggestions! We'll make a list and decide which projects to contine with :)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

m11 posted:

Yuri is in the eye of the beholder

Nono! Yuri is there!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Mimiyaah posted:

The credit got me all figured out

Glad you liked them!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

KangaNoodles posted:

Yuu...... where is the punishment? Or was diabetus the punishment this time around?

What do you want more than communication, kokuhaku and kiss?
It also allows them to do more BDSM stuff in the future.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Legit impressed how much better Yuu has gotten along with MahiMahi...but she's like some weird tsundere harem queen right now, like yasss kisses for all!!!... don't touch that one tho!!!! Its miiiine!!!! Mari gon get it good after this

Dear lawd I don't think I'm mentally prepared for what Yuu's gonna do to Mari, but boi am I looking forward to it.

They've already done excessive hand play in a public place, can't get much worse than that o3o

That's the thing, the standard is already pretty high. The excessive hand play, as well as that dripping with the water down her legs which, jesus, my soul got corrupted and I loved it, and the pulling at her panties at the playground, if Yuu's already done all that to Mari, and the upcoming punishment is presumably the worst punishment yet.... I can't even begin to imagine but my god is it gonna be good.

We all got corrupted. Don't forget the infirmary scene!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

shadesan posted:

@shadesan kiss at ch151 should be added :)

I'm pretty sure they don't actually kiss there, though. That's why it says "freeze" when she moves in. She stopped just short of actually kissing.

Yep, no contact there as far as I can tell

Hmmm I have always thought as she freezing because of the shock

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

@shadesan kiss at ch151 should be added :)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

Agree!
Also, we already had that pairing since the chapter in which they kissed.

When was this? I tried referring to the kiss chart, with no luck.

You can find it with the pairing tag. Also, the kiss chart must be updated!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

The last pair has been ACTIVATED!!! YAAYYY!!! that school has some kind of ancient magic hahahahah

I don't think there's any reason to hide it from one another at this point, in fact, it's time to let loose

Agree!
Also, we already had that pairing since the chapter in which they kissed.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

never wheat shredded eat posted:

Unpopular opinion: debate should be changed into gay club

but isn't that all of the clubs?

isn't that all of the school?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Heavensrun posted:

Wait, so...everybody is a sempai? That doesn't seem right. How does that work?

Edit: Wait, nevermind, I misread and thought Mayuyu called Mariri sempai as well. IGNORE ME!!!!

It's because Mariri is the only 1st year student in the debate club (and Nononon the only 3rd year).

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

The truth is, she was always super gay.

The gayme was rigged from the start.

it's just the awakening

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Evitron posted:

onibi: offers nao 1 (one) kindness and acceptance
nao: instantly tumbles headlong into lesbianism

isn't that how it always works?

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 3:10AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Serenata posted:

Onibi is exactly what Nao needs... someone to accept her completely during the time she was suppressing her own desires, I'm touched.
Maybe Nao will go all out next time O_O
Thank youuuuuuuuu I'm almost trembling with excitement when I saw the title and it really was worth the wait!!! (seriously she gets really few chapters, is so unfaaaaiiiirrr)

heyy Serenata! I's so nice that you always comment a lot both here and on mangadex! <3
I really like them as weeellll ahhhhh. I want moooreee

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

elevown posted:

^^ Not too far, its funny imo :) But you have a grammatical error / typo in it if you care - what is she putting the butt plug on, a shelf lol? You put butt plugs 'IN' not 'ON'. Unless she is balancing it on her head or something.

Lol I really don't know. Nobody has corrected it when we did QC and I though to use the verb as you do for chothes? Dk xD
Well, at least is understandable and it wasn't too much :P

Lol- im not surprised - you put 'on' a strap-on for example- but that IS because it is worn like clothes - buckled around you etc - whereas in this example because its something inserted but otherwise not attached or wrapped around you in any way, it seems IN is used. Even though you could be asked to 'wear' it, it never has 'on' used like clothes do. Or at least I can say I've never seen 'on' used for it.

Lol- thats a weird conversation i didnt expect to have today.

Lool thanks for the lecture <3

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Throbelisk posted:

The credits pages get me every goddamn time. Keep being you, Chads no Teikoku!

<3 <3 <3

Both fortunately and unfortunately we are really close to catch up with the japanese version!
We are probably going to work on other mangas in the near future, we have a patreon to buy new stuff!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

Can someone explain the reference, or at least the train of thought? Maybe because I'm reading sleepily, but I don't get how Nao went from 'I have to convince her I wasn't the Nao she say' to 'Old school anime ref'.

We have no idea what could be the reference, but I thought it was like this:
"she thinks there are two (and the one with the bikini bottom is the true one)" --> "she cannot find two of us since there is no other doble" --> "If she cannot find the other it means that there was just one instead" --> "I am the real one and I don't use minimal bikini bottom".

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sanrai posted:

Ah yes, wonderful. Now we just need some Mio X Nao to complete the love hexagon.

ahahaha

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

elevown posted:

^^ Not too far, its funny imo :) But you have a grammatical error / typo in it if you care - what is she putting the butt plug on, a shelf lol? You put butt plugs 'IN' not 'ON'. Unless she is balancing it on her head or something.

Lol I really don't know. Nobody has corrected it when we did QC and I though to use the verb as you do for chothes? Dk xD
Well, at least is understandable and it wasn't too much :P

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Norainhere posted:

I’m echoing the credits page - long live the Nao x Onibi ship!

I was anxious, fearing that might have been going a bit too much over the limit. I'm glad you liked it!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lajistics posted:

Damn it, this was a pretty flirtatious chapter with Onibi and Nao. However if I believe hard enough, I know my Onibi x Mask ship shall reach its destination... Probably.

Onibi and Now are perfect for each other and Mask is obviously paired with Kaoru, so...