Forum › Posts by BV

BV
Image Comments 08 Dec 15:52
joined Oct 22, 2018
64205038_p0

Kou x Rin. KOU X RIN, UNTIL I FUCKING DIE!

BV
Image Comments 08 Dec 15:48
joined Oct 22, 2018
58115040_p0

In tbis fanart, Hifumi looks the happiest I've seen her.

BV
Image Comments 08 Dec 15:42
joined Oct 22, 2018
Sexboop

#Koutop

joined Oct 22, 2018

Episode 10 was cute, but… the "Riko trying to kiss Miyako while she's on the phone" scene was funnier in the manga. That's all I have to say.

True.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Prince_Anime posted:

BV has always spammed. look at how many posts he already has compared to the date he joined, ouch.
lmao

Doesn't even look like they're bothering to read the thread either which kinda totally defeats the entire purpose of a forum.

the mods are really nice on BV by letting him stay so long, maybe too nice?
but hey, thats my opinion :/

If that's the case, it's good I went through the trouble of punishing myself.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, I watched the episode, and really enjoyed it, although it did feel a tiny bit rushed, but, over all, it was pretty good and was keeping to the manga. Now, I've noticed this before, but I somehow always forgot to mention in previous episodes: Koyomi has a deeper voice than what I imagined while reading the manga. The real problem wasn't with the episode itself, but the site I was using, as I litterally had to reload the page 5 times in order to watch it to the end.
On a barely-can-even-count-as-even-a-tiny-bit-related-note, during the "wholes" created by the long loading times, I got some weird ideas, but afterwards, when I think of sharing them here, my thoughts were: "No, BV. Nooo. No. Don't. Don't do another one of those crazy ideas that got you into deep trouble in the first place. Noooo. Nope. Stop.".

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 4:14PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I hope those top 10 haven't changed since, because I plan to make a meme out of this, and it would be really embarrasing if YagaKimi weren't 6th at the time I made that meme. -.-

It's currently 5th.

Well, considering I decided not to make that meme video today, that's actually good news. BTW, where can I find those rankings or whatever?
EDIT: Also, sorry for being so spammy before my 5-day-long self-punishment. I'd say where you can find more info on that, but then this would be spam, and, also I'd be accused of advertising my posts, so it's better to play it safe.

https://best100.animefestival.jp/

Thanks

joined Oct 22, 2018

I hope those top 10 haven't changed since, because I plan to make a meme out of this, and it would be really embarrasing if YagaKimi weren't 6th at the time I made that meme. -.-

It's currently 5th.

Well, considering I decided not to make that meme video today, that's actually good news. BTW, where can I find those rankings or whatever?
EDIT: Also, sorry for being so spammy before my 5-day-long self-punishment. I'd say where you can find more info on that, but then this would be spam, and, also I'd be accused of advertising my posts, so it's better to play it safe.

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 2:56PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Although I find that a vote like that is always biased to more current shows because of emotional investment.

I think there's some truth to that but considering the top 10, that doesn't seem like a major problem here. The only bias is fujos are too stronk lmao

1. Banana Fish
  2. idolish7
  3. DoriFest! R
  4. SoraYori
  5. Osomatsu-san S2
  6. YagaKimi
  7. Houseki no Kuni
  8. AOT 3
  9. Yowapedal Glory Line
  10. Hataraku Saibou

You'd probably not see it in the top spots (those fans are dedicated), but in the middle section. Still a pretty interesting line-up. We got everything from Romance, to sports, to Shounen anime here. AOT 4 will probably be top 3 in next years list tho.

YagaKimi already made a big impact, but I suppose that's natural considering the manga was already popular.

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 1:50PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Guess who's back after 5 days of self-punishment!
Note: the self-punishment was basically me prohibiting myself from making any posts on Dynasty Reader as retribution for going way too far with spamming. I basically just resorted to either not enter Dynasty Reader at all or merely lurking around, depending on my mood.
EDIT:
Before you say anything: Yes, I have some issues with myself, including self-worth issues. Yes, I can sometimes get masochistic for the stupidest reasons. No, I didn't just sit around anything and/or doing school-related work all the time, as I found other stuff to fill in the time (for example: Famana, the CBR, memes).

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 1:47PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

So, I got a crazy idea:
What if (pause) someone (pause) made (pause) an MMV of this (pause) but (pause) with "Zauvijek moja" as the music?!
Note: "Zauvijek moja" (literally translated from my native language to English as "Forever mine") was the song with which Serbia and Montenegro participated in Eurovision 2005. The band, "No name", was from Montenegro.

joined Oct 22, 2018

In unrelated news:

joined Oct 22, 2018

A couple of months ago during one of my many bouts of loneliness, I joined a yuri fan group on Facebook. It went about as badly as I expected.

I mean okay I was only there for a week then had no internet for a month (and I don't have a phone) but for some reason I got really upset when I realised that no one had noticed I was gone. I tried Really Hard to get to know those people and make new friends, but it feels like they didn't even care.

I'm ready to just give up on socializing entirely because it always feels like a complete waste of time and effort.

Oh... when it comes to online socializing, I know how you feel...

joined Oct 22, 2018

In unrelated news: I have some crazy idea, but I'll have to say it at the Dynasty Cafe thread, or, even more preferably, on the Sasameki Koto thread. If you're interested, see me there.

BV
Image Comments 01 Dec 11:26
joined Oct 22, 2018
68216710_p0

@Lioslin
The "missing" leg is probably (from our perspective) behind Yuu's (to us) visible leg.

joined Oct 22, 2018

…How the hell did I forget a scene of Touko French-kissing Yuu?

Well, the anime sure added a lot more intensity to the chapter in any case. It's cool that whoever animated the bedroom scene in episode 5 came back for this one. Though I think the scene of Yuu gazing at a running Touko is a bit too long.

Also it's silly, but I loved how they nailed the "Yaaaay..." scene. XD

It’s either Touko seriously had herself practicing to make Yuu felt it good or Yuu just simply “like” Touko that everything’s felt good. Lol.

I prefer the scene where Touko running, i don’t feel that it’s long. It’s just perfect for me to make Yuu realized her feelings all along.

You mean start realizing?

Meanwhile, in unrelated news:
Thank you to @Nezchan and @OrangeNekoe for giving me spoilers to a certain yuri manga years before I even knew what is yuri.

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 11:31AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Best episode thus far. Also, around 16:40, I whispered: "And that's where it finally begins!!!".

BV
Image Comments 30 Nov 11:11
joined Oct 22, 2018
Dpty64xvaaapki3-orig

@t33
Remember the old Canadian proverb: "Life is worth living.".

joined Oct 22, 2018

It's out, it happened and it was beautiful: https://goanimelist.me/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-episode-9 (mystream).

That means that there would be a 3-hour gap between the release of the episode and me watching it, at shortest.
Dammit, school. Dammit, lunch. Dammit, my own YT channel.

EDIT: It's always the same problem every Friday: both a comedy anime and the anime adaptation of my favourite yuri are releasing new episodes on Fridays, but I'm in school until 18h, and then I have to have lunch and other things. But, found consolation in actually finally going on to watch them , and the consolation may or may not be even bigger this time around, because my aunt may or may not have finished printing two texts I wrote on my computer during summer break.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 10:30AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

K. I read that bonus chapter. Now, so long after college and Riko still refers to her relationship with Miyako as "trying out a relationship" with her. If it continues this way, she'll be trying out that relationship until her last day, lol.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 11:07AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, does anyone know where I can find this bonus/extra/special chapter?

EDIT: I know someone found the raws and linked them, but I can't read that.

https://m.imgur.com/a/0hqkYOf

Thanks.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, does anyone know where I can find this bonus/extra/special chapter?

EDIT: I know someone found the raws and linked them, but I can't read that.

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 1:37PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Seond: How is "Hectopascal" ranked higher than "Kimi ni Furete"?

Because people like that one more? I know I do.

I liked them both (which is made blatantly obvious by the first question), but I nevertheless liked Kimi ni Furete a little bit more.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Good news: ‘hectopascal’ at #11 / ‘Kimi ni furete’ at #12 in iTunes Japan charts today!

https://i.redd.it/0qteo0xra7121.jpg

First: How aren't both of them in the top 10?
Seond: How is "Hectopascal" ranked higher than "Kimi ni Furete"?

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm a history buff, and I'm also in luck that both my GF, and my dad are history buffs, so any info I find on history YouTube channels, I can share with either of them once the opportunity arrives. Today, for example, my dad and I watched a video about the creation of Cilician Armenia, one of the longest-lasting christian realms of the medieval Middle East. There are many cool things, but the coolest thing is the official title for the rulers of Cilician Armenia: the Lords of the Mountains.

EDIT: They also participated in some of the more important, yet lesser known conflicts of the region, like, how, in the first phase of the 1113-9 War for Aleppo, the 3rd lord of the mountains, Thoros, sent troops to aid one of his allies, Roger of Salerno, 3rd prince of Antioch, against the Seljuk general Bursuq bin Bursuq. This alliance was truly pan-ethnic, as it included Turks (in the form of Burid atabeg of Damascus, Togtekhin, the Aleppan court eunuch and atabeg of Aleppo, Lulu, and the Artuqid ruler of Mardin, Ilghazi), Crusaders (in the form of the king of Jerusalem, Boldwin I, the count of Tripoli, Pons, the prince of Antioch, Roger of Salerno, and the count of Edessa, Boldwin II) and Armenians (in the form of the lord of the mountains, Thoros), who were all united (in the first phase of the war) to protect their independence from the powerful sultan of the Great Seljuk Empire, Muhammad (who has actually sent Bursuq bin Bursuq into the area in the first place).

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 5:29PM