Forum › Posts by Dardes

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Wow o.O
It's good story, nice style and cute.
I think there's a mistake on 12 page, first panel, second "buble" "But i do anything i can for her" better would be "But i'd do anything i can for her" (I do -> I'd do) But i guess it's too late now huh? Nm :)
Thanks for uploading it here ^^

Dardes
Rui-Rui discussion 16 Apr 13:34
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This manga is sooo cute! xD
I especially love Ai-senpai probably 'cuz i love those weird things she's wearing :D That's why i like Yuzuki (with that eyepatch) but everyone is cute soo.. Love it! :D

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yaay for new chapter!.. When i looked at this 3 chapter i couldn't remember what it was so i looked at the tag and there was "Horror" (I don't like horrors) so i risked it and readed it, good thing i did, i really love this story! ^^
So i wanna ask, is this really "horror" or that tag is unnecessary?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I had almost forgotten about this one. It wasn't that long since the first chapter but... well.

Huh? Wasn't that long? o.O I thought it was already about 3 months left T-T (Which i was sad - -')

Cute, But it feels a little rushed for the moment. We'll see.

Right? It kinda went too fast or somethin', i wonder why it was like that.

Dardes
Prunus Girl discussion 14 Apr 17:03
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Mare was weird, I agree, but it was still cool.

Yah, i know right? :D It was awesome! But maybe i should read it again and more slowly (I'm kinda fast reader - -') but it was kindaaa.. uh.. ya knooow, just weird :D
Nm, sometimes i'll just read it :)

www.google.com

Screw it.. I have much better (playing games! ^^) and more importand things (school T-T) than searchin for it - -'
But still thanks for advice? xD :)

I must say that i LOVE the 15 page of 20 chapter. Second panel. It's just priceless! :D Editor did a really good job :)

last edited at Apr 14, 2013 5:17PM

Dardes
Prunus Girl discussion 14 Apr 16:49
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Morinaga Milk... boring..? There is something wrong with that guys head. I have not read a book by her that I didn't like.

Well.. I love all her works except "Mare" i kinda didn't get that :D I couldn't read the whole and uh.. "right-numbered-chapters" of Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink so that's why i wasn't really interested in that. But if anyone could give me some good link i would read that and then tell if i like it or not :)
And btw. I'm not guy, i'm a girl but whatever xD

Dardes
Prunus Girl discussion 14 Apr 16:14
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aw maan.. thanks a bunch :) I've read that but not properly 'cuz it kinda bored me. Thanks :D

Dardes
Prunus Girl discussion 14 Apr 15:51
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

@ Nezchan - From which yuri manga is your profile picture? It reminds me the drawing of Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk but it's not that. Soo.. Could you please tell me? :D

Dardes
Prunus Girl discussion 14 Apr 12:41
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I always hoped it would be like "With that crossdresing and being a boy.. i lied" :D but it seems that my wish didn't came true, oh well.. I really like Yuri so that's why i started reading this series, i must say i don't regret it. Maki-kun looks cool, kinda like some animal with his hair and pupils, i really like that :)
Aikawa's just cute so what can i do?
Really priceless manga and really nice to read, i'll put it to my fav. and read it once a while again ^^

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'm not watching/reading Saki and i don't really care about doujinshis for Saki but it's yuri so why not :)
Mihoko (Two colored eyes am i right?) is really cute ^^
Am kinda glad that the other girl likes her eyes (I think i read that somewhere), i wasn't bullied or neither no one told me something about my eyes (one green, other brown) so i'm not sure what ppl think about it :)
Uh, anyway. Great manga! Thanks for uploading it.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This one-shot is just PERFECT!! Totally love it ^^ Thanks for uploading it here :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yah, i found it.. Thank you very much :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I like Naohisa's brilliant poker-face at page 33 (Middle panel) xDD She's just perfect and i think that she is destinated for Hayato-chan :D

last edited at Apr 5, 2013 3:27PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Daamn, this manga is just too cute! >-< I love how Natsuko's cute :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Uh? Could you please tell me a name of that previous chapter? o.O

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Well, i'm not sure how you guessed that they were in these stories. ♀x♀=♥ - Mayu is kinda identifiable there if you lower the standarts. But i srsly couldn't find Sayu in Witch.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't care if he/she draws hentai. This is AWESOME!! xD

Dardes
Delivery discussion 04 Apr 18:04
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

You all say my thoughts about it: Need moar yuri, need another chapter to say(/show) how the relationship continued/ended. Actually that's my wish for other stand-alone mangas. I wish i would get to see moar of it, there were only few mangas that satisfied me.. Hmm, when i think about it, it there were actually only one or two yuri mangas like that o.O
Well.. Thank your for adding this one (And plenty other) yuri manga here :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This manga was pretty cool, i really enjoyed it ^^ (Not in sexual way(?) xD)
But i have one question. Why are some mangas pink? (Like this one for example) is it some error or marking it as adult content or something?

Dardes
Green discussion 03 Apr 15:58
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I want Tsumugi and Chinatsu together >-<

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

These 3 chapters were added here 3 years ago.. Is it still ongoing or dropped?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

So uh.... Is this still ongoin'? :)
I'd like to see moar ^^

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Basically, the general rule of First Love, given the title. We talk about canonical literature, music, texts, etc. These are all a sort of "general rule" of things that should be read for criticism and history.

Oooh. Now i get it.. Thanks :)

Anybody else thinks that Kiyo x Nanao wouldn't be so bad?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I sure love Kazuma Kowo's art. Even if it's not always perfectly refined, there's something about it...I think it's partly how she does eyelashes/eyes, and the way she does expressions in general. Really good stuff.

Rereading Pure Water Adolescence also reminded me of how good it was. In general, I think I like the art in her later oneshots better...and I didn't like Sayonara Folklore much, but in terms of writing Pure Water Adolescence is pretty impressive due to the defined and thoughtful way Kazuma explore's its themes. In that regard, some of her later work can't really compare...

There are other differences like the way Kazuma has kinda stopped using chibified versions of her characters in her later oneshots...sort of reflects her development as an artist, I guess. In any case, her stuff is quite good in general, I like it.

Yah, Kazuma's art is really good, and you're right about eyes and eyelashes, i wasn't sure myself why i was so immersed by the drawing :) Thanks for pointing that out ^^
I'm re-reading PWA too xD Well.. It's pretty hard to draw some mangas and i'm sure everyone knows it's hard to draw the same when you have more experiences, different feelings/moods and stuff :)
Are you sayin' that you want to see more chibified versions or that you're glad that there's less of them? o.O
Uh.. I also like it :)

I have one stupid question: At chapter "Firts Love Canon", it's practically about canons, what the fu*k is canon? I know just that weapon (cannon) but it kinda doesn't make sense?

last edited at Apr 3, 2013 1:32PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Aw maan..