Forum › Posts by BV

joined Oct 22, 2018

... I think I spotted artillery being reading for an exchange of fire on this thread...

joined Oct 22, 2018

How about: Yuu is adorable. Sayaka likes girls. Sayaka corners Yuu in the equipment shed. Hijinks ensue.

See, this is why I'm a terrible writer. Your version makes so much more sense.
Getting quite some use out of that equipment shed, aren't ya?

Heh... the equipment shed seems to run deep in the thoughts of everyone in the fanbase. For a place that (to my memory) was only shown twice, it sure is mentioned more often than expected among the readers and viewers.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Missed ya, Heavensrun. Missed you a whole fucking lot . . .

Not sure if sarcasms. <_<

Not in the least—I’ve been trying put out multiple interpretive brushfires with a spray bottle, and you brought the firehose.

Except for misspelling “Akari” (who I can only remember as “nice goofy het girl”), I don’t disagree with a word.

I also managed to forget Akari's name, and just call her by her surname - Hyuuga.

EDIT:
Why or, rather, how did I remind myself of that pun-y polandball comic:
Suriname: has to write something on a document or something
Document: includes a section where surname should be written
Suriname: is confused
Suriname: thinking it was a spelling error, puts an "i" in between the "sur" and the "name" in "surname", thus spelling "Suriname", and then writes "yes" bellow it on the designated line

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 6:47PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Missed ya, Heavensrun. Missed you a whole fucking lot . . .

Not sure if sarcasms. <_<

I think not.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Actually, -several- crackships cropped up out of nowhere here in the past couple days.

Not to mention somewhat of a war of words between @HayaH and @BugDevil, although, from what I saw, @HayaH was the one doing the war for the most part, while @BugDevil didn't really give a shit about it for the most part.
@HayaH
@BugDevil
Correct me if I was wrong in that part I redacted.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Reached that part of your post, and literally had to pause reading it, just comment how hilarious I found that pun.

I'm pleased it amused you, but I can't take credit. It's a kind of common phrase. You will enounter it again in the future. ;p

Guess the edit I added to that post is yet to be read...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Reached that part of your post, and literally had to pause reading it, just comment how hilarious I found that pun.

EDIT:
Read the entire post now. The way you explained everything was just... WOW. Wish my mind wouldn't immediately just wonder off into unrelated stuff (like history), so I could actually make a post like that.

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 6:09PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I hope you didn't mean that to say Touko will take Sayaka up on that confession... "I never messed up with Sayaka!" sounds like a line spoken before disaster lol

In case you meant just that Touko gives up and Sayaka won't be any help: While that is definitely not out of the question it would feel like a repeat of the pattern, wouldn't it? Yuu comes to snap Touko out of her problem again? At some point Touko just becomes a damsel in distress (emotionally speaking). If she never confronts Yuu herself, where is the balance?

I just meant that it would feel natural for Touko to see Sayaka's confession as a possibility for a new beginning. She's always been guided by a notion of untarnished image, and she firmly believes Sayaka's image of her is untarnished while Yuu's isn't.

Well, I think your username perfectly describes literally every premise of the on-topic posts of the last 10-ish pages of the thread. That said, I'm kinda inclined to believe that Sayaka will be rejected, but then again, it still is a possibility. As your username says: uncertain.
Sidenote: Now, I know that I'm not supposed to advertise my posts on other threads, but this time, I just can't constrain myself. My most recent post on Dynasty Cafe, regarding fictional Worlds...

EDIT: After re-reading the sidenote, one of my inner selves suggested suicide, but was silenced after 15-ish or 20-ish seconds.

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 4:50PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

If you're interested in fictional worlds (like JRR Tolkien's Arda or George RR Martin's World of Ice and Fire), then Sunset Mapping's Famana is probably one to check out. It's at least as good as those two I put in the brackets, if not better. Please, enjoy: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzyWXFBJy5qPr0yTxBmDN5xeHEX93udl

joined Oct 22, 2018

That's fair enough, but do you really believe that's how it will go down?
That kind of passivity doesn't suit this stage of the story. If anything both sides need to learn something right now. Just waiting for Touko to get over herself seems a tad too simplistic. This is the point where some character should break Yuu out of her protective shell and make her realize that she is actually heartbroken. Yuu has reached a point where she alone cannot move on, but if Touko is the one to get her out of there it will entirely lack the necessary power of that change.

Basically what I mean is that while Touko gets shaken up by Sayaka, Yuu needs to realize that she is hurting and find the resolve to confront Touko again even if she is not ready to accept her! Only a proactive Yuu can ever find happiness, this is what this story established so far. Whenever Yuu hesitates or stays passive she hurts herself.

I hope that made even a shred of sense.

I would make the same conclusion from a different direction. After the latest chapter Touko is in a position to judge her relationship with Yuu a painful failure or lost cause that she has to leave behind, and Yuu is the only person who can do anything about that. Touko has never failed with Sayaka.

Rei for MVP, that's still my team.

Of course... Rei already kinda told Yuu that she's on her side, albeit Yuu problems didn't understand what that meant and probably forgot about it by this point. However, we readers sure as hell didn't, and she may be the one who gets Yuu to return to her proactive self fron earlier.

joined Oct 22, 2018

That's what I've been trying to say, but people seem to not want to believe there is a reasonable likelihood of Touko and Sayaka dating, even if only for a while. Nakatani is giving A LOT of positive attention to Sayaka for a lot of chapters now, to the point where a lot of readers feel confused about who they should be cheering for here. Can't be a coincidence.

You should name yourself sayaka_wins already.
At least then we can be sure Nakatani won't actually do it :P

We're only 5 days into 2019, and we already have a great contender for #JokeOfTheYear

joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm still disappointed no one commented on that post I made here in which I gave some spoilers for onr of my series, including a yuri couple...

The post, BTW... 20 FUCKING DAYS OLD

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 12:08PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

It's a pity that such a beautiful manga Yagate kimi ni naru has so much toxic people in discussion thread. Successfully we detected many of them, knowing now which comments are not for reading :)

Uh... I think that all of those who made toxic comments also made non-toxic ones as well, so I find this comment slightly on the nose.

joined Oct 22, 2018

That sounds like way too much work. Emulating Nakatani's style is like asking for monkeys to write Shakespeare.

Pretty much... It's almost certain that Nakatani just wrote three lesbian girls with emotional issues (heck sayaka is as standard gay as it gets). That's all there is to it lol

As another writer, I second this first bit. I tend to think I'm not a terrible author, but YagaKimi set the bar so high I legitimately can't even consider trying to write fanfics for it because I know I'll screw things up.

As for the second bit, pretty sure Yuu isn't a standard lesbian, but Touko and Sayaka definitely are. I'm too labeled out to go into detail on what I think Yuu is today, maybe after some sleep...

Well I am a terrible author and I can still see that it's impossible. I'm happy to see that even veterans are shaking in their boots at the idea of writing something on par with YagaKimi lol

Most people who want to label her beyond lesbian call her demisexual. I think that is pretty extra, but if we had to put more stickers on Yuu that one's probably the least inaccurate. ┐(´∀`)┌

I'm technically not a writer, but I did invent some stories which I only kept in my mind (only some of them are, in addition to that, also on my grandparents' computer), but I see why people find it impossible to emulate Nakatani, considering just how well written and complex YagaKimi is. Heck, the main reason why I won't even attempt to try to make fanfic isn't because I find it impossible to emulate Nakatani (I do find it impossible, it just isn't the main reason why I won't try), but it's actually the fact that I'm better at making up storylines for mapping series and inventing fictional worlds with histories of their own that's the makn reason.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Stop provocators! It was enough trolling.

We were commenting as anyone else, being attacked without any reasons, now when we repeated our ship Yuu x Sayaka x Touko, you are having personal problems.

Go ahead, find our guilt here. We would like to see investigation here, who here was attacked and who started to make troubles.

And, how we did not have problems writing in other topics, just here?

Uh... who told you that's the reason why we want posts deleted? Because it is not, it's the off-topic things we want deleted, not your ship.
Sidenote:
The process of deleting or editing my posts is complete.

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 6:29AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

It's kind of sad that the only solution to anything around here is deleting posts or banning people. Out of sight, out of mind, eh?
Just leave it be and we are done here sheesh.

Listen, I don't want ANYONE banned. But some of the posts here (my own included (in fact, I think mine especially)) are too much... I'm gonna either edit or delete some of my posts since page 183 that include spam rn.

joined Oct 22, 2018

On the topic of being with someone who isn’t your type:

https://youtu.be/9YuizLVLL-w

I listened through the entire song you linked to, and commented, quote: "Now, why did Blastaar link to this song in the YagaKimi thread on Dynasty Reader again?".
EDIT:
If anyone here has a reddit account, please put this post on r/madlads.

If you imagine a slight change to the 1928 lyrics:

She’s got personal identity/self-esteem issues,
I never cared for personal identity/self-esteem issues,
But she’s got personal identity/self-esteem issues,
And that’s my weakness now!

I’m sure you’ll get it.

Ahhh, OK... on one hand I'm happy that I understand it, but on other hand, I'm sad about the thing I'm understanding...

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 6:25AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, maybe some of you heard of a futuristic structure known as "the Dynasty sphere", which is used to collect as much yuri energy as possible, which will make an unimaginably huge multiplication of yuri marriage and will basically open the doors of the Universe to us.

Lmao. I feel like I should get angry, but I actually like that joke (?).

joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, maybe some of you heard of a futuristic structure known as "the Dyson sphere", which is used to collect as much solar energy as possible, which will make an unimaginably huge multiplication of our energy budget and will basically open the doors of the Universe to us. The problem is that we'll need a lot of resources. The best way to build a Dyson sphere would probably be building satellites around the Sun from Mercury to form a Dyson swarm. We'd basically need little under 1/3 of the planet of Mercury for our Dyson swarm. Still, with each satellite put into the swarm, the more energy is available to disassemble Mercury and launch more satellites via a railgun, so with each satellite, the process will only get faster.

joined Oct 22, 2018

For any history nerds out there:
Have you ever heard of that Greek Buddhist Kingdom in India?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJk4KHZxi8&t=25s

joined Oct 22, 2018

I opened comments expecting shitposts but essays are all i get

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any shitposters in the YagaKimi fanbase. Just now, I found on YouTube that some Italian or Sammarinese or Monegasque shitposter made a "YagateKimiNiNaru crack" video. The reason I didn't link to it is because, while I find (what little I watched so far from) the video funny, I fear that people here may call that shitpost heretic or blasphemous.

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 6:08AM

BV
Image Comments 03 Jan 10:09
joined Oct 22, 2018
72092825_p0

@ironwolf69 lol

joined Oct 22, 2018

On a sidenote, why is "Rise" (that insert song from episode 9) just stuck playing in my head over and over again?

It means watch episode 9 again...lolz

I gotta wait for at least January 10th for that, if my brother and I watch one episode a day.

joined Oct 22, 2018

On a sidenote, why is "Rise" (that insert song from episode 9) just stuck playing in my head over and over again?

joined Oct 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_volume_6_extras#11
This still leaves the birthdays of 3 people shown in the ED unknown to us, readers and viewers. Nakatani-sensei, what about Hiro, Midori and Manaka?