Forum › Posts by random

joined Jul 26, 2016

So... did Torayama just basically propose or what? For being so tsundere she's surprisingly good at Getting Shit Done...
Also that ". . ." reaction face her mother is making amuses me immensely for some reason.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Legit can't tell how much of Good Guy Kou's confession was genuine and how much was "just" aiming to push Hana into coming to terms with her feelings. If he did have a romantic interest in her he was clearly already gracefully resigned to defeat, though. (I also got the feeling he thought Shiori was being both kinda unfair to Hana and dishonest with herself, what with pretty much leading the younger girl on and then pulling the old "I'm not worthy" card when the push came to shove...)

random
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 02:44
joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh right, I stand corrected on the chapter. But from how she was mulling over things - in part manifesting as her "other self" asking some very pointed questions - that argument with Jun was the pebble that started the landslide.

Poor boy buried himself whatever shred of chances he might have had, back there.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Takano still tried to beat her up on first meeting at best over a by that point painfully obvious miscommunication and at worst for le shitz und giggles, though. Dunno 'bout you but where I come from that doesn't really fall within the criteria of "super nice"...

Suzume x Muramasa OTP
We should add Yuri and Tragedy

Did you just assume its sex?! ಠ_ಠ
...actually aren't most if not all trees, like, hermaphrodites anyway thus rendering the whole issue moot?

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 2:36AM

random
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 02:21
joined Jul 26, 2016

One noteworthy thing about Jun-kun, the Forever Friendzoned, is that him running his mouth and hitting a nerve or two was the direct catalyst for Asuka to start acting on her feelings. In the very next chapter no less.

random
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 01:57
joined Jul 26, 2016

I hate the aunt

Eh, I like her already. Her casual bickering with Asuka is fun to watch. And if that smirk in the last panel is anything to go by she'll make a fine addition to the cavalcade of trolls the supporting cast mostly consists of...

Have we ever see this Jun before?

He was first mentioned already back in chapter four so it's not like he just appeared out of thin air...

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 1:58AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Good Guy Kou o3ob

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

"Please put down that hammer and slowly step away from the fourth wall, miss..."

random
Opapagoto discussion 26 Feb 15:06
joined Jul 26, 2016

This is some glorious lambasting of all those cheesy tournament shounen tropes o3ob

joined Jul 26, 2016

Valid point, though it'd be more appropriate if she wasn't by all appearances a "noncombatant" member of the group...

Mind, judging by ch4 Takano's the only one in the lot who's actually good at fighting lmao

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Nyu used AT Field!
But it wasn't very effective...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta admit this is the first instance I see those toys called "bullet", they're pretty much always termed "rotors" in hentai...
Er.
Or so I heard. >_>

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm reasonably certain that refers to the, ah, device that remote is for. ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)
"Interesting hobbies" indeed~

Anyway, this seems like some kind of unholy lovechild of L-Size Little Sister, Angel Densetsu and Cromartie High. Subscribed.

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 9:19AM

random
Slow Start discussion 19 Feb 08:50
joined Jul 26, 2016

*raccoon dogs

Sorry, bit of a peeve of mine.

random
Slow Start discussion 17 Feb 09:03
joined Jul 26, 2016

whoa Kamu is pretty brutal

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nozo pls, you're constitutionally incapable of going straight ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

random
Yuru Yuri discussion 14 Feb 00:33
joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao Nadeshiko's bio

random
Their Story discussion 13 Feb 12:18
joined Jul 26, 2016

I had actually forgotten how great Mrs. Sun is. >_>

random
Yuri☆Kome discussion 12 Feb 19:56
joined Jul 26, 2016

It occurs to me the Prez seems to check off an alarming number of boxes on the checklist for at least borderline psychopathy and/or ASPD... If so the VP's painfully obvious infatuation with her takes on a certain tragic air, though at least she isn't blind to her crush's flaws if nothing else. : /

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 8:01PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Disclaimer: may involve turning into whiptail lizards.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Rin and Nyu are such an SM couple in the making.

random
Slow Start discussion 12 Feb 13:20
joined Jul 26, 2016

The whole sister juice convo is one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's Andou though so I don't mind. He's just that great.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Toda is such a bro. Also I'd like to take a moment to thank Nanzaki-sensei for my awareness of what that whole button business is about.

QED, yuri mangos are educational !! ٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

Kaede's solemn face is amazing ( ◕˳◕) brb swooning

Also I think someone just experienced their first heartbreak. (´・ω・`) Isn't it sad, Ririha?