Forum › Posts by random

random
joined Jul 26, 2016
joined Jul 26, 2016

>the UK
>south toward Iceland
ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, I rather like the amount of effort put into the appropriately Bond-esque Techno Babble. Plus those surnames make me giggle a little in a good way.

last edited at Apr 23, 2018 9:27PM

random
Slow Start discussion 23 Apr 21:05
joined Jul 26, 2016

...will there be Splendid Naked Officers?

That aside, I like how organically the convo keeps jumping gears to the girls randomly bullshitting each other.

random
Image Comments 23 Apr 13:59
joined Jul 26, 2016
Aturlom

Devil Aoba best Aoba

joined Jul 26, 2016

I have no idea which one's supposed to be the student and which one the OL, but this is great anyway.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

I feel like this explains the Bright and Cheery Amnesiac (and Yamada, from Kase-san, among others), where this weird ambivalence towards sex both drives the entire plot and is held up as some kind of goal.

It's like, For chrissake, just fuck your girlfriend.

This comment doesn't make any sense.

Ever noticed how often the girl who is getting her pussy licked in hentai or NSFW yuri protests "But it's dirty?" That's because in Japan, it's still considered socially unacceptable for a woman to enthusiastically embrace sex. They're supposed to protest a bit, like they don't really like it, otherwise they're a slut.

That's what Blastaar is referring to.

...why am I reminded of this?

And that last panel makes me giggle way too much. savage af

joined Jul 26, 2016

expires: never <3

such power was never meant to fall in human hands ヽ[°Д°]ノ

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sempai is so pwecious~
(also gay af)

In other notes Kaede seems like quite a character and that salamander is a pretty good wingman for a reclusive amphibian. o3ob

random
Slow Start discussion 18 Apr 00:54
joined Jul 26, 2016

Remember this is the girl who's walked all the way to school and into class without noticing that she didn't put on her skirt before. I think she's lacking a little bit in the common sense area.

...that probably can't be waived as "slow to wake up" or similar, admittedly.

random
New Game discussion 17 Apr 19:56
joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder what will happen if the Aoba-struck ever become aware of one another.

Either they work out a rotation system, or this.
Coming soon to theaters near you!

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's so weird the fact that everyone loves this but when the gender switches people thinks is the worst thing in the world.

Cognitive dissonance is gr8, yo.

...though the latter being the starting point of circa 3.8 billion H-doujins, most of which are some combination of totally disposable and degrees of creepy af, as well as much too many RL cases may also have something to do with it...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not like Senri comes across as knowing her arse from her elbow when it comes to such things either, mind. The girl's basically your classic "nerd" and doesn't even have the benefit(?) of the Internet.

The two of them are still trying to wrap their heads around the whole cohabitation business; hanky panky is ways off and I can legit imagine it being necessary for one or more of their less clueless friends to explain at least the general principles...

random
1 x ½ discussion 17 Apr 19:26
joined Jul 26, 2016

Jun gets no breaks lmao

joined Jul 26, 2016

My theory is the cousin knows about Ayaka's mother and takes pity on her.

Would be pretty odd if Mizuki didn't have a good idea of the situation, she isn't pathologically oblivious - plus given that said mother is either full sister or in-law of one of her own parents she's doubtless heard some "warts and all" opinions from that side on top of her own observations.

random
Ayakashiko discussion 17 Apr 19:14
joined Jul 26, 2016

Where did Kii learn that language from?!

I blame Canada Marilyn Manson the TV.

random
Slow Start discussion 17 Apr 19:11
joined Jul 26, 2016

Not sure if this is a case of mild heatstroke and duly impaired judgement or just gay as a maypole.
Smart money's on the latter because Kamu.

joined Jul 26, 2016

We're approaching Mira tier titles here
In a good way.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I've seen some animes where the teachers have a duty to attend festival or night districts to ensure that students are behaving or send them home.

Educators over at my neck of woods would murder to have such a surplus of workforce that some could be spared for such nonsense...
Is this one of those "working Japanese have no lives" things?

"You are not allowed to eat on your way home."

Why are Japanese schools so dumb?

What, you think Western schools can't be that bad?

No public school can set rules for you while you are outside of school. Only private schools could probably get away with it.

Fair enough, but that doesn't stop public schools from enforcing some rather ridiculous rules. At times, even when rules are reasonable the enforcement is carried out in the most inane way possible. I don't see that big a difference between that and this here.

Your "here" must be very different from mine then, as any school that tried something like that where I live would in very short order be buried under angry calls from parents demanding to know WTF such Orwellian surveillance is supposed to be about. Shortly followed by only marginally less Sternly Worded Letters from the Ministry of Education and probably a number of other authorities, because I'm quite positive that'd be overstepping their legal (nevermind now sociocultural) mandate something fierce.
For the sake of context it is perhaps relevant that 'round here school uniforms are regarded as foreign exotica mainly associated with the UK (and by extension the Commonwealth and Anglosphere), Japan and other such distant places that have a popular image for an obsession with such vaguely-authoritarian anachronisms that is viewed as equal parts comical and unhealthy...

joined Jul 26, 2016

And that is why you pick ideas selectively like a real human being would.

Frappuchino power is totally a sensible idea

The outline sounded about par for the course for your standard shounen fightan mango tbh

joined Jul 26, 2016

Both of those versions are among the staple school lunches over here in Finland, brb flashbacks about minimum-budget industrial kitchen food D:

joined Jul 26, 2016

Eri is smooth af

random
Slow Start discussion 15 Apr 07:48
joined Jul 26, 2016

"Then maybe I'll sleep together with Hannen-san."

[thirst intensifies]

joined Jul 26, 2016

Senri-sama: wow, the moon is beautiful tonight
Chiru: yeah it is
Senri-sama: You know who else is beautiful?
Chiru, *blushing*: Who?
Senri-sama: My sister

100% plausible for Shinonome Senri, Smooth Operator extraordinaire (⌐■ω■)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kayo best girl seriously

...who the Hell sends a kid that young off alone, though?

random
Slow Start discussion 11 Apr 18:28
joined Jul 26, 2016

That was a... novel take on first date. ' -')