Forum › Posts by Melon

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

24 years age gap: 36 vs 12.

Surprised none got triggered yet.

Just wait 70 years. The age gap won't look as bad when they're 106 and 82.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is so awesome. Getting better and better.
I seriously adore all the hairstyles, especially sensei's hair, kya xD

Melon
Your Warmth discussion 05 Jun 02:13
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

the art, the concept, the story - this is perfect!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Soooo... Any sign of the serilization?

It started.

http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/kusanagi/

Nice! Thanks. I hope it'll get translated soon^^ My japenese is still in the making.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I liked how openly they talked about their relationship. Even though they weren't 100% honest, I guess, but it felt very human. And I liked that they didn't ride on a dead horse. They could have made it work, but maybe their relationship would have gotten very boring or frustrating. So someone got hurt, but it could have been a lot worse.

I'd take a relationship that starts like this. but I'd either get bored very fast or fall in love, though...^^

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Soooo... Any sign of the serilization?

Melon
Liberty discussion 22 May 18:16
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh fucking grow up you giant pain in the ass.
"I will tell you nothing about me, make advances towards you, put you out in the open about your sexuality and then become offended when you don't act the way I fucking want you to"

"I'm acting all mysterious by mistreating the girl I supposedly like, because I'm soooo hurt, basically scarred for life. Nobody hurts like I do!! Bitch please!"

I'm not saying the story is crap, but the drama is. :P

last edited at May 22, 2018 6:20PM

Melon
Citrus discussion 21 May 18:09
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

the author is sleek.After the recent chapters I don't think there is anyone who doesn't wish for Yuzu's happiness. And the mangaka made it clear that Mei is her happiness, so... this is either going to be beyond shitty or pretty well made drama. Compared to some other parts of the story this is the main conflict and it makes sense to draw it out more (but I'm craving for the happy feelz too...^^)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

We all know that ham is the answer.

Melon
Professor? discussion 15 May 12:34
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I can never understand the plot of works written by this artist. It always felt like they introduce a plot point then it's straight to banging. Plus, I always feel uncomfortable about their art. Something just feels off. But alas, my love for Age Gap required I still read through their works.

Edit: Also just now realised that the author named the school after themself.

I feel your problems with the author. But this is one of their better works, I guess. Or maybe my love for age gap and cute romance made my mind edit some parts into the story. xD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Mmmmh, interesting. It is a bit creepy altogether, but it has potential. I'm hooked.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This would be more romatic if the OL wasn't groping and pushing her face into the breasts. xD but totally cute, still.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

How they'r gonna live action this?

They already did, in a way... I think they just simplified it by showing Mikage being creepy in a normal way, if that makes sense.

Also, WFT just happened O.o

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

what a ride for a first chapter! I just know that I'm gonna love this. :3 From the art to the hilarious way the plot is handled to the drama that actually seems like it's going to be well planed. Nice!
What I don't really get though is that traditional roleplay housewife and money earner. I think it's sooooo outdated, but not in Japan, huh? Or maybe it's a joke.

Edit: Oh, after checking out what the artist also did, I'm not so sure anymore that I'll love this, lol. Well, either way I'll be entertained. :p

last edited at Apr 27, 2018 6:58PM

Melon
Summer Fuse discussion 27 Apr 12:45
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So I actually liked both friends tbh! I don't often see both male and female friends/side characters in Yuri stuff.

I thought the dude was just saying stuff like that because he believed the interest is not mutual and it's bothering the older girl. It's just that he was a tad slower to read the atmosphere and had to be dragged out by the other girl friend. He worked well as a plot device too. lol

Anyway, a cute story!! <3

I think so too. He was an airhead. And despite pushing the girl somehow, her friends were always there with her backing her up. That's how she even got the courage to confess and stick around the older woman.
If the guy was to be a total douche he would have said something like: "You should just date me." or something. I genuinely believe he wanted to be supportive, he was just insensitive. But that other friend already took care of that.

And kudos to the girl, who seemed quite shy and still asked the woman out. That's some awesome courage, go girl!

last edited at Apr 27, 2018 12:45PM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

soooo nice that they already have a good relationship. no pointless drama so far and both being hopelessly in love :) this is great

Melon
Liberty discussion 10 Apr 17:51
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hm, I dunno what to think of this one. It's gorgeous, but so much useless drama and pushing around...

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm preparing for WGT festival by listening to all of the running order and stumbled upon

some nice doom metal
and a nice Rock-ish band project with Monica Richards this song is so intoxicating, her voice O.o
some nice electronical stuff
some dark and riducullously gothic, Folk Rock band
Post Rock with Electro elements or something

Ugh, i can't wait for this festival, gonna be so gooooooood!

Latest anime Ending song obsession
also pretty obsessed with this song even though it's not anime

Y'know that feel when the latest album of your favorite band was pretty sub-par, but then they release something that makes you glad you're alive?
I love that feel, can't believe i've been on the dark about this for 8 months

Nice! I knew you had good taste in music, when I read you liked Opeth :D

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 6:12PM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Where do you guys usually read webtoons? I know of LINE, Lezhin and Tapaz.

(Thx for all the recommendations, btw)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Did I see an earblush? Yeeeees! :] I liked this cute story.
Kenta's a bit of an idiot, he'd get over it.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So cute, but what does the term gap moe mean? :3

Gap Moe is when a character severely contradicts their usual or expected personality and or appearance. Shuninta Amano's Behind Thick Frames part of "The Structural Formula of First Love" is a great example of appearance gap moe.

Thanks, so it really is the best kind of Moe.^^

last edited at Apr 2, 2018 5:21PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Man, this extra got me good. And on April 2nd too. You mean peoplz, i thought I had survived April 1st T.T

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So cute, but what does the term gap moe mean? :3

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm so used to the whole trope of vampires just being able to sip a bit of blood to get by in most stuff like this that the casual assumption that, yeah, they just tried to murder each other is a bit of a surprise.

It's not made 100% clear how vampires work in this setting anyway. I'm choosing to assume that they just really, really want blood and can't hold back once they start drinking, rather than actually needing it to survive, because that raises fewer awkward questions about how many other people they must be killing offscreen.

Well, in one panel you can see one girl sipping from a blood bag, so I guess they do need it, but they get it elsewhere. But yeah, it's too short to give a detailed explanation^^

last edited at Mar 25, 2018 5:49AM

Melon
Touma-kun discussion 25 Mar 05:46
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I really liked the twist of the heroine getting confessed to. But she also was an arrogant double-standarded bitch when turning down the girl. I mean she used to be plain too, she should have known what it's like. But well, that's teenage years for you. Can't say I was always a great person when I was that age, lol.

Since this manga already surprised me I really hope it does that again and the main character stays together with the "plain" girl. But that would be too much to hope for in a manga, right? If this was het and she had a plain guy confessing to her, she'd still end up with the player. I'm not hating on this, it's alright. I'd just like to read something different sometime.