Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I think you mean vocals and keyboard!

Also I just discovered this series and I already almost cried a few times getting emotional so I'm hooked.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i freaking love this series. Honestly when I first saw the cover art I thought it was gonna be kinda ecchi, but I was glad it's really not and just plain adorable and hilarious.

Also dinosaurs are just great so I mean... B)))

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I wish we knew how old Ayane was (unless it was stated and I missed it, in which case I'm a dope). She seems older to me (maybe by a year or two or more??) but seems to be a lot more mature in general. Is she in school like Sana or no? I just don't know it's a mystery..

Well anyway, I love this series and I'm thrilled we'll see at least a few more chapters.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

this is late and weirdly out of place but culturally wearing a mask like that in Japan isn't just for when you're ill, it's often used by people to avoid conversations with other people and seems like a very cultural thing having more meanings besides just being sick. In this case however I think Tsune might still have been suffering allergies.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I don't have any siblings, but I can say from an outside perspective of being around a lot of friends who do have older and younger siblings the relationship here really felt pretty normal as far as some siblings go. Not all, of course, but I don't think it's unusual for an older sibling to find a younger one annoying, or not wanting their friends to get along with their siblings. It's something most people mature out of though.

I've loved this one shot for some time, I feel like it captured a lot of things and reflected real life emotions and relationships very well and I love it for that. This author is by far one of my favorites, they're amazing at really grabbing you and shoving emotions down your throat.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I didn't really get a love triangle vibe from it, I too saw it as friend jealousy, worrying your best friend will find someone they want to spend more time with, but also having to come to terms with the fact that a lover will often do that and you can't spend all your time with that person. I also didn't feel like it was love-triangle material because this was a very short extra chapter, just a cute little moment to get more into their friendship. :>

I'm not a huge fan of love triangles either (unless done well- which they can be) but I love this series so far, so nothing would keep me from reading it at this point.

Dayominator
Gemini discussion 04 Oct 21:40
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i hesitantly read this because i like stories involving twins, but not the incest aspect because it's not really my cup of tea. It was interesting though.. definitely nothing special but kind of oddly cute I suppose.

Dayominator
Murcielago discussion 29 Sep 04:19
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I've been fond of this series for a while now. While I don't usually do good with horror or psychological genres (and.. honestly a lot of the stuff even in this series has given me the heebie-jeebies) the mix of horror and comedy is really sort of a good harmony... If it didn't have the comedy aspect I probably wouldn't have kept reading it, especially with how graphic this is. The latest chapters have made my stomachs do flips because of the children dying, basically my least favorite thing ... augh.

I like how this series progresses though. The bonus chapters give me life again when I read them hehe

Dayominator
Yuri Danshi discussion 28 Sep 22:04
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

thank god this manga exists honestly? I'd heard about it but never had the chance to read any of it.. I cringed a lot through this but it's certainly entertaining.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I can't believe how broken my heart is right now. I was so hoping there'd be at least a tiny little glimmer of happiness at the end...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I want a continuation of this ;v; it was so cute!!

Dayominator
Duel! discussion 19 Sep 01:50
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Seems interesting! Would be great if yuri developed later on. Glad the MC gathered up her courage at the end of the chapter, bully and her boyfriend are real sacks of shit.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I remember years ago stumbling across this series, waiting patiently for updates, getting excited whenever there was a new chapter. and then it just stopped, and I wondered when it would come back... it's been 6 years and it still breaks my heart to this day :'(

I guess it's sort of a false hope that maybe someday this series will get revived, but I'll keep wishing for it until something happens.

Dayominator
Snowflakes discussion 07 Sep 18:34
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this. Especially since not all stories like this have to absolutely end with the main girls getting together.. it's maybe a little bittersweet but pleasant, and realistic in some ways.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I like the setup this has going for it, definitely interested in more uvu

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Cute. would be nice to see a sequel or series made from it.. i'd honestly like to see more series that have an interesting age gap story, dealing with the difficulties of trying to have a relationship like that. differences with generation, obviously in this case being frowned upon in society due to one person's young age, things like that...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

^ That's basically what happened with the madoka doujin that was Sayaka x MaleKyoko LOL

I like this so far though. ;v; it's cute, sweet, and honest, I kind of hope they end up together as both male again but I'm fine either way as long as the characters are happy.

Dayominator
Gamma discussion 20 Aug 23:31
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

That was a pretty good ending all things considered.

Dayominator
Gamma discussion 20 Aug 03:44
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i've found the pacing in the last few chapters extremely unpleasant.. it just kind of boggles me. There's a lot of backstory not being shown that I almost wish was because a lot of times I kind of go.. uh.. what?

I mean I certainly get what's going on now (after back reading a few times) but still.

In the end though I've found the yuri portion of this series completely irrelevant to keeping my interest, a lot of it seems really last-minute thrown together honestly so I'm kinda "meh" on all of it.. the girls in this series are fairly lack-luster personality wise, and a lot of their appearances are so similar I kept confusing them early on in the series. The super hero aspect of this is intriguing and a very interesting world was created here, but the yuri is the one thing, imo, that is annoying in terms of story telling to this series. And I don't usually reject yuri, especially in a decently-long series that has a legitimate plot outside of school girls.

It'll be interesting to see how it all ends though.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

oh my happy tears.. im so happy ... this is all i needed to make this day great

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Well ... I tend to be the kind of person that avoids these series because I don't like the whole 'kill the people you care about' scenario. My first thought when i started reading this was that it was like 'Doubt' which kinda messed me up.. I just can't stand the whole psychological torture kind of thing. But the yuri aspect and the fact that you're supposed to stick with a partner gives me high hopes, assuming they're not supposed to turn on each other at the end or something, hopefully YH wouldn't be THAT dark...

Since it IS in Yuri Hime though I also have hopes it'll have a lot of good yuri moments to it and not just murdering. Feel free to make out while covered in blood, I won't judge.. much.

Since they seem to be dishing out a lot of information early on I'm assuming this won't be a super long series, it'll be interesting to see how it progresses though!

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 4:23AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I kind of assumed based on this author's other work it wasn't really going to be a flat out yuri (and the mention of dicks right away in the first chapter, the fact that the main character was interested them).. I'm a little disappointed since i went in expecting something different but I'll keep up with it anyway because it's an intriguing story.

Dayominator
Age 15 discussion 18 Jul 19:18
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

if their parents are cousins.. that would make them... .. 3rd cousins? because the parent's cousin would be 2nd cousins to them, so they'd be 3rd cousins. Still not a relationship i'd ever consider lol .. family is family, they're still blood related albeit less so than direct cousins, in my eyes still incest, but i know a lot of people might not view it that way, maybe it's just because I'm close with my own 2nd/3rd cousins...

I'll see if it ends up worth it as it goes on or pass on it, right now i'm kinda on the fence about continuing to keep up with the series.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

my heart's gonna break, honestly there should be more AI/cyborgs in yuri... if only to hurt me emotionally... I'm so in love with this series

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I love this author to pieces, I fell in love with her years back when I first read 'Your Fragrance' and when I looked her up at the time she had no other listed series and i was so disappointed because her style stands out to be as so beautiful and distinct.

Every time there's been an update with one of her doujins it's been wonderful! Even though it's not yuri, if the main series she's been working on was translated I'd read it.. I'd love to see her do a longer yuri series though, but her oneshots are satisfying as is too.