Forum › Posts by Ehhhhhhh

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Ah, making a sweet teacher cry is a big turn-off for me for a character.
Let's see her build herself back up from that low point.

Ehhhhhhh
Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Hah! Busted being sexually aggressive with a minor by yourself!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That friend. Lol. I would have just slapped it and walked off so she'd get sticky ice goop all over her legs and think about what she'd just done.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

it's still miles and miles better than shit like Rising of the Shield Hero with it's false rape accusation BS, "slave child turned slave bride" with the author bending themselves over to keep justify keeping the character a slave and whatnot

"i occult the goods points and only point the bad so i can call it bad" iswear that everytime i heard someone talking about Shield Hero, they seem to have only read the first couple of chapters and drop it.

FYI, I've read a lot of Shield Hero, and will probably be continuing (he's already established his own town for quite some time and just had a bit of a dragon adventure), and Shield Hero really is a poorly told story with terribly-executed world-building.
That doesn't make it impossible to read, but it's actually not very good. Really great premise, and some story elements that really are amazing, but it's actually pretty bad.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This is all an over-the-top joke, but oof, that stuff hits hard.
It might be on a much smaller scale in the real world, but this sort of thing does happen - and even more in video game worlds.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Woah, that's some deep, dark stuff.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Urgh, I deeply resonate with Mio's feelings. I'm the kind of person who has a lot of friends, yeah. But it really, really hurts when you know that those friends won't share more than surface feelings with you.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This chapter is a good reminder that Shino has no one but Nozomi. Nozomi definitely took the death harder because she married the guy, and they were going to have a life together, but Shino lost everything but her sister-in-law.