Forum › Posts by mvl89

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 12:09
Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl, Kiitokatto, Llama, Fay

Seriously my voice is older than 15?

I don't know what you're talking about? Are you saying you really are 15?

No.. no.. i intend to share the song and make a fake information..
You and i are older than 25..

I'm glad to hear that. If you really are 15 then i'll have to move out of this country and hide under some underground cave where no one knows about.

Haha.. why?

Because it is against the law to flirt with an underage girl. The law is #1 for me. Love is #2. Everthing else is #3.

I'm pretty sure it's only illegal to do something sexual. Not flirt.

Then it's against my law hahaha.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 12:05
joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm glad to hear that. If you really are 15 then i'll have to move out of this country and hide under some underground cave where no one knows about.

Haha.. why?

Because it is against the law to flirt with an underage girl. The law is #1 for me. Love is #2. Everthing else is #3.

huh?? Okay... but is there really underage visiting dynasty? Oh yeah.. we have Faylicia.. lolz

All i'm saying is that i'm the kind if person that put the laws above love and everything else. It's illegal for an adult to flirt with a kid. Even if i love that person dearly i still will choose and follow the law. Blah blah blah...

Okay.. the record is unuseable then... i cant use to make a teenager identity...

Why do you want to have a teenager identity? You are cuter and sexier as a grown woman. You will get more attention from admirers around the world if you use an adult identity.

I live forever young, yoo...

Good for you. Do you have a secret recipe to stay young forever.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:51
joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha.. why?

Okay.. the record is unuseable then... i cant use to make a teenager identity...

Why do you want to have a teenager identity? You are cuter and sexier as a grown woman. You will get more attention from admirers around the world if you use an adult identity.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:41
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:36
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:32
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hello Llama

Rainy koj yog ib tus neeg ua rau kuv zoo siab heev li. Kuv xav ua rau koj zoo siab thiab tab sis yog koj tsis muaj dab tsi hais rau kuv ces li no xwb. Ua tsaug rau koj li friendship koj muab rau kuv. Goodbye...

mvl89, ib yam hais txog kuv , kuv ntxub complexity. kuv puas siab puas ntsws uas muaj hnub nyoog yog 15.

yau dua nws, kuv quaj txhua hnub vim hais tias ntawm koj. laus tshaj nws, kuv yuav tsis xav paub txog koj ntxiv lawm.

This is the post i was talking about. This is where the misunderstand began. The last sentence is what really made me concluded to that of what i was thinking.

My mental age is forever 15. Could it help you make a conclusion?
Its just my crap, mvl... sorry.. it was meant for joking with u..

Well your joke huh. Haha. I'm glad it was just a joke. I'm still scared of that number lol.

Sorry...

I'm glad we have this taken care of. The number 15 and the last sentence scared me. The next post got me all confused with this hahaha. You and i could make a drama movie out of this.

i thought i am quite consistant with my mental age.. am i making mistake with the language? I pretty confidence with it... B)

Yeah i rember you saying about your mental age. You didn't say it was your real age. Is it your real age? Are you older than 25? Younger than?

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:29
joined Jan 13, 2016

Oh my god. This is so confusing HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Which part are you confusing?

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:28
joined Jan 13, 2016

Oh my god. This is so confusing HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

I just can't even keep up with everything XD

Hello everyone!! :D

Hello ...

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:24
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy koj yog ib tus neeg ua rau kuv zoo siab heev li. Kuv xav ua rau koj zoo siab thiab tab sis yog koj tsis muaj dab tsi hais rau kuv ces li no xwb. Ua tsaug rau koj li friendship koj muab rau kuv. Goodbye...

mvl89, ib yam hais txog kuv , kuv ntxub complexity. kuv puas siab puas ntsws uas muaj hnub nyoog yog 15.

yau dua nws, kuv quaj txhua hnub vim hais tias ntawm koj. laus tshaj nws, kuv yuav tsis xav paub txog koj ntxiv lawm.

This is the post i was talking about. This is where the misunderstand began. The last sentence is what really made me concluded to that of what i was thinking.

Well your joke huh. Haha. I'm glad it was just a joke. I'm still scared of that number lol.

Sorry...

I'm glad we have this taken care of. The number 15 and the last sentence scared me. The next post got me all confused with this hahaha. You and i could make a drama movie out of this.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:19
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:10
joined Jan 13, 2016

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 11:10AM

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 11:04
joined Jan 13, 2016

Dont worry you can keep some of my rain with you if you really like it.. it kinda my butt parts..

Haha. I will. Thanks for the nice gift.

Be careful.. it farts frequently..

That is fine with me. I already prepared for whatever comes out hahaha.

Oh.. okay... pls take care of it carefully..

Hey... everybody is still alive.. it means my voice is not such killer..
Can u guess my age based on my voice?

Are you guys having voice call?

No.. no.. its an app.. i can sing a duet with random vip..

Is the post you wrote yesterday with that number true or were you just joking about that number and the other stuff? I got my misunderstanding from this post.

Number? Huh.. Which one? It will be faster if you quote it... unless i hv to check one by one..

The post before the one you said i'm a bully.

Seriously, pls quote it.. the only number i saw is 15. Did i miss anything?

That is right which is on page 254. Is that post true including the number?

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:56
joined Jan 13, 2016

Dont worry you can keep some of my rain with you if you really like it.. it kinda my butt parts..

Is the post you wrote yesterday with that number true or were you just joking about that number and the other stuff? I got my misunderstanding from this post.

Number? Huh.. Which one? It will be faster if you quote it... unless i hv to check one by one..

The post before the one you said i'm a bully.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:48
joined Jan 13, 2016

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 10:48AM

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:38
joined Jan 13, 2016

Morning Newp, Kittokatto..

Rainy
Txhob quaj quaj os. Koj pheej quaj quaj es tag kis no los nag ib hmos. Tsam no tseem los nag loj kawg li thiab.
i hope your fever is getting better.

Lolz... you stole my rain...
What would happen to Rainy without her rain?
Send it back to me.. xD

Rainy does not need to keep a lot of her rains. She should share some with me. Sorry i won't send your rains back but i will send some sunshine to you instead.

B-b-but i already waiting for the rain till now..
Too much sunshine already here.. take it back..

Your sunshine there just burns your skin. My sunshine is different. It will make you as happy as the rainbow.

Rainbow comes after the rain... and the rain wont come to Rainy for several days.. :'(

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:26
joined Jan 13, 2016

Morning Newp, Kittokatto..

Rainy
Txhob quaj quaj os. Koj pheej quaj quaj es tag kis no los nag ib hmos. Tsam no tseem los nag loj kawg li thiab.

Send it back to me.. xD

Rainy does not need to keep a lot of her rains. She should share some with me. Sorry i won't send your rains back but i will send some sunshine to you instead.

B-b-but i already waiting for the rain till now..
Too much sunshine already here.. take it back..

Your sunshine there just burns your skin. My sunshine is different. It will make you as happy as the rainbow.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:18
joined Jan 13, 2016

Good morning !! :)

Good morning KitKat.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:17
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy

Send it back to me.. xD

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 10:13
joined Jan 13, 2016

And good morning guyss. Good to see you back mvl

Good morning to you too Newp.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 09:55
joined Jan 13, 2016

Maybe we can just wander off to some jungle to play with wild animals. If we're lucky we might meet Tarzan.

Definitely the legs i think haha. What about you?

We should head to the Amazon then xD

I appreciate both nice butts and legs.

Alright then let's wander off to the Amazon. I hope we get to meet Tarzan before we get eaten by his animal friends.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 09:53
joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 09:34
joined Jan 13, 2016

Thailand has a lot of beaches but i already went there a few times. How about Indonesia? Does it have some nice ones?

We have a lot of beaches here, but the nice ones are either undiscovered yet, or difficult to get to. I haven't visit most of them.
Santorini, Greece, looks like a nice place. The view and the beach looks really nice.

Well, everyone is so into butts so i just wanted to check them out. Before i really didn't pay attention to people's appearance.

If you're to choose between nice legs and nice butts, which one would you choose? XD

Maybe we can just wander off to some jungle to play with wild animals. If we're lucky we might meet Tarzan.

Definitely the legs i think haha. What about you?

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 09:26
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl
You already decided which butt you wanna massage? XD

No. I just checked those butts out of curiosity. I'm not interested in their butts. I only interest in that special person's butts. Whoever that person may be but not random strangers'.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 9:28AM

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 08:35
joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha now you show up. You left your wandering partner all confused here and went off to your adventure by yourself.

Didn't go wandering anywhere, just had some connection problems here. Should we go wandering now?

Yes. I think it is a good idea to wander off to somewhere nice to have some fresh air. What do you think is a good place to wander off to?

Guess what? Last Friday when i was wandering through these skyways near my work i finally found one sexy pair of butts with nice legs as well. Hahaha.

Anywhere with a nice beach and nice view maybe?

Hahaha you norw finally find a butt you like xD

Thailand has a lot of beaches but i already went there a few times. How about Indonesia? Does it have some nice ones?

Well, everyone is so into butts so i just wanted to check them out. Before i really didn't pay attention to people's appearance.

mvl89
WDTFS fans - off topic 24 Apr 07:50
joined Jan 13, 2016

Haha now you show up. You left your wandering partner all confused here and went off to your adventure by yourself.

Didn't go wandering anywhere, just had some connection problems here. Should we go wandering now?

Yes. I think it is a good idea to wander off to somewhere nice to have some fresh air. What do you think is a good place to wander off to?

Guess what? Last Friday when i was wandering through these skyways near my work i finally found one sexy pair of butts with nice legs as well. Hahaha.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 7:55AM