Forum › Posts by Wlfking

Wlfking
Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

The development has been good so far. This has a lot of potential but a number of very uninteresting follow ups to this chapter do spring to mind and while they aren't horrible directions, they would probably rate as "just ok" in my book.

Wlfking
Image Comments 04 Jul 23:12
joined Apr 23, 2015
Tumblr_pak0f2go8o1ui6s89o1_raw

Man. I could stare at this all day! remains here as several days pass
oh. And reading the yuri detective work in comments here is always fun. Happens with the characters in my current profile pic a lot too.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

Insightful and awesome as always. Sis is such a sweetie.

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 5:27AM

Wlfking
Their Story discussion 02 Jul 05:26
joined Apr 23, 2015

Pinky more responsible than at least half our lead characters? Tsk tsk!
And that poor guy confessing at a bad time. well. Crazy the effects a LEGIT misunderstanding can probably have on us. Not to be confused wit those forced misunderstandings that result from lazy writing. Not something we find in this story much at all.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

that was kinda neat. So was the Detroit and IOS jokes in these comments.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Good read. What Nezchan and elevown said about the cheating thing. Ah. My work here is done! No but that was really good!

joined Apr 23, 2015

While that ending came up kinda fast that was still a really enjoyable read. Watching the defensive reaction of denying the attraction to her gal pal dissolve into a very rational "maybe" was very awesome.

heh. Don't know how you could make a love triangle I'd be down with but the small role played by the ex was refreshing.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Wow. These characters are terrific! And I love delinquents. This one in particular is especially awesome. So many little sides to her all rolled up in a ball of very believable. She's rough and can take a bump but needs others to apply disinfectant leading the that scene? Gold!

I do wonder how much school she's missing and why though.

The early interactions were so great too. Very matter of fact. The other gal is plenty complex too. oh. So fun!

And the designs! the jacket freaking rawks!

last edited at Jun 24, 2018 6:17AM

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

This story really didn't work for me. can't put it into the words. the whole, guess I'll start drinking was kinda off putting too. Not that I'm against drinking or anything. Just the way it was used in this story made it seem like a flimsy plot device.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

Can't quite word how much I enjoy this story. So many little touches. Lots of little bits of originality. Can't say the secret relationship from friends does anything for me though.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Nice art. Kinda like them even though my brain is starting to wonder if these lesbians can truly be this useless.

Wlfking
My Hero discussion 17 Jun 01:03
joined Apr 23, 2015

Can't get behind this art style but everything else was really good. 100 points just for putting in yuri-supa-heroes!

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I kinda like the idea of the lead falling for someone and not getting with that person for (insert whatever reason) and taking this experience into the next relationship. just me though.

Wlfking
My Duckling discussion 13 Jun 14:38
joined Apr 23, 2015

Damn! That was one of the coolest things I've ever read on here!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Nice! Really want more of these two!

joined Apr 23, 2015

Nice. Really wish there was a continuation. Both characters seem like an interesting pair.

joined Apr 23, 2015

o.0 really? Where'd all those smooth lines come from all of a sudden? yuri hammerspace? This was a nice read at any rate.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

This was a little wild but fun. If there is more, I'm hoping there isn't a serious love triangle or any other shape. It seems to be have been resolved with one being a teacher. And married now. But who knows.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This seems promising. Really liking the the tomboy trying to make sure she isn't just hearing what she wants to hear in regards to the girl she's crushing on.

Wlfking
Gunjo discussion 13 Jun 04:00
joined Apr 23, 2015

Ah! Still going eh? I think about this from time to time. Very interested in how it ends. The art seems very fitting.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This is pretty chill. Got nothing really to complain about. gonna keep my one nitpick to myself and . . . incoming tsundere! For all my pickiness, I'm a sucker for this character type.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/selfish_girlfriends#8

What the fuck! I think they re joking but that's not something you say to your girlfriend, that would hurt... You could try helping her get better at it, like, its half your fault if you don't cooperate, wtf that's not encouraging at all.

I don't disagree but some people are probably like that. (blunt about what is likely considered sensitive things) so it was kinda interesting that it was included. sigh. Poor gal.

These stories were very interesting. A little funny. A little sad. Wish there was more of them!

Wlfking
Your Warmth discussion 11 Jun 23:05
joined Apr 23, 2015

This was a terrific read!

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

huh. Well. It had my attention! Wonder how much longer this could possibly be.

Wlfking
Candy Moon discussion 07 Jun 07:48
joined Apr 23, 2015

Didn't like where that went. At all. Intro seemed promising too.
but s#!+ happens and people probably fall into romantic relationships almost every kind if way. I'ma try to be respectful but I definitely have no interest in a sequel and . . . I bookmarked this to read later without noticing the molestation tag so the fault for that is with me.

last edited at Jun 7, 2018 7:49AM