Forum › Posts by Kayo-chin

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 03 Oct 01:28
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
Nosocks

This show is such a tease... Cute image, though.

Kayo-chin
Anime season 03 Oct 00:33
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

You know about the joke about Jotaro age?

I don't. Please, tell me.

last edited at Oct 3, 2016 12:34AM

Kayo-chin
Anime season 02 Oct 14:14
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I am the fucking strong!

Yes! SEKIICHI! EVEN SPEEDWAGON AGREES!

Yeah, his stand is potentially 4th strongest stand behind The World, MiH and Heaven's Door.

The World Over Heaven is THE number one strongest Stand. Not sure if Eyes of Heaven (the game) is canon or not, but its written by Araki at least.

Speaking of Part 4, it pains me seeing Joseph so old and senile... though he has his moments. There's some Joseph in Josuke, but he's no match for Joseph in his prime!

I also like Part 3's Joseph. He's quite the dapper gentleman!

Kayo-chin
Anime season 02 Oct 12:38
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Izetta impressed me with the first episode. I like the art and the story, but I'm not so sure about the ED.

The new JoJo OP is awesome and super catchy, and the latest episode was pretty great too! I laughed out loud at Josuke's antics with the dice!

Have you read all parts of Jojo parts? If not, then this game is going to turn pretty intense and funny. I really love Rohan Kishibe.

I've only read what's been officially released, so only until Part 3 - the Duwang translations weren't for me!

I've been spoiled about the Kira vs Jotaro thing (pure gold that first "meeting"!) and something about a motorbike (happens in next episode, I guess?), but otherwise I've managed to avoid major spoilers. Unlike with Egypt Arc..

Part 4 has been awesome and the characters are great. Josuke and Okuyasu are hilarious! Kira's no DIO, but he's still a great villain. Koichi... well, Koichi steals, no dignity.

Can't wait to see what's next in store in this beautiful Duwang. Chew.

Personally my fav. is Part 2 and fav. character is of course Joseph Joestar. This guy is literal defination badass hilarious ladykiller.

So you mean you know how part 4 gonna end? Thats a shame. Tbh, it would have been a real surprise if you didn't know. I agree, while Kira is an interesting villain, Dio was defination of what a villain is. Though Funny Valentine (he is from Part 7) is my fav. villain.

Chew? What do you say that for? You jealous? Stupid.

Are you reatard? I'm wood!

Joseph and Part 2 are also my favourites! High five!

I know a little about Valentine and he does sound interesting. And he has a cool name!

Kayo-chin
Anime season 02 Oct 03:04
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Izetta impressed me with the first episode. I like the art and the story, but I'm not so sure about the ED.

The new JoJo OP is awesome and super catchy, and the latest episode was pretty great too! I laughed out loud at Josuke's antics with the dice!

Have you read all parts of Jojo parts? If not, then this game is going to turn pretty intense and funny. I really love Rohan Kishibe.

I've only read what's been officially released, so only until Part 3 - the Duwang translations weren't for me!

I've been spoiled about the Kira vs Jotaro thing (pure gold that first "meeting"!) and something about a motorbike (happens in next episode, I guess?), but otherwise I've managed to avoid major spoilers. Unlike with Egypt Arc..

Part 4 has been awesome and the characters are great. Josuke and Okuyasu are hilarious! Kira's no DIO, but he's still a great villain. Koichi... well, Koichi steals, no dignity.

Can't wait to see what's next in store in this beautiful Duwang. Chew.

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 8:34AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I really like this manga, and I'm glad it's been licensed. I want to support my favourite mangaka!

Us too :) Kouyuri wouldn't be scanlating this series if it was being released in English soon, but since the licensed release date is almost 1.5 years in the future (for Vol 2), we thought we'd keep scanlating to keep the fans hooked. Keep buying manga though! I know I will, because I want to keep reading more of Morinaga's tales :)

And I thank you for your efforts! I can't wait for the official release so I'm lucky that you guys are translating this. ^_^ Still going to buy the manga when it is finally released, though!

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Just bought the game! Waiting for it to download. waku waku doki doki

Kayo-chin
New Game discussion 02 Oct 01:27
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

No one can convince me that these girls aren't gay. No one!

Kayo-chin
Anime season 02 Oct 01:23
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I really like this manga, and I'm glad it's been licensed. I want to support my favourite mangaka!

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 29 Sep 02:25
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
Cg1j5rzu0aqfvi-

yuikumari's posts always leave me confused...

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 19 Sep 03:35
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
58955312_p0

Reminds me of Amanchu... which incidentally, happens on the same peninsula! Maybe Kanan has met with Teko and Pikari while diving? :D

KanaMari is cute. KanaMari is justice.

Kayo-chin
Anime season 19 Sep 03:31
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Can someone translate to me what are these magazines about? modeling?
From the new episode of Love Live
http://i.imgur.com/KFLFXcf.jpg

Because I can't hold my KYAAAAAA any longer

One magazine is about "kabedon", or wall-bang, which is where a man (or in this case, a girl) corners a girl, placing a hand on the wall against which the girl is standing. Then he/she leans in for a kiss and magic happens and babies are born. Supposedly. I'm not sure how all of that works.

The other magazine seems to be about chin-in-hand kissing, something Riko has bought before.

Both magazines seem to be yuri, since it's very rare for a girl to do those things to a boy. In anime/manga at least.

EDIT: They also could be Girl x Wall, but who knows. Maybe that's actually not a thing.

last edited at Sep 19, 2016 3:33AM

Kayo-chin
Image Comments 09 Sep 09:51
Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016
Legalise%20it%20(fixed%20v2)

This is from Nanashiro Goro, the author of Girls und Panzer - Motto Love Love Sakusen desu!, a great manga that I recommend to any GuP fans!