Forum › Posts by Demon Beast

Demon Beast
My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

It's official. My new favorite words are boob cake.

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

Should have read the damn tags more carefully. Wouldn't have touched this series with a ten foot pole if i saw the 'harem' tag before reading >.>

Demon Beast
Aiura discussion 20 Jul 15:45
joined Jun 21, 2013

The power of the secret mumbling! http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/aiura_ch08#6

It can change anyone's mind.

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

Man, that was nicely set up.
That last page nearly killed me. XD

last edited at Jul 24, 2013 11:40PM

joined Jun 21, 2013

...where's the brain bleach when you need it...

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

d'aww this was just too cute >w<

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

getting carried by a Titan is far more embarrassing than getting a simple shoulder ride. But I mean...come on if they didn't eat people I sure as hell would use a Titan as a quick mode of transportation. That'd be cool :D

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

Thank you Ymir for demonstrating what the immense pain of the menstrual cycle feels like...on a good day XD

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

I couldn't stop laughing at this page: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_iro_rasen_ch09#7 XD

Just like a cat. Bothers you when you don't want to be bothered then goes to sleep when they're done playing with you XD

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

ROFL Homura is a true ninja XD

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

....I will never be able to unsee/read this...@.@

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

It's too much teasing to classify the entire series as yuri.
As more chapters come down the line, it'll be easier to decide whether just that chapter gets it or the series.

If that's the case...I'm all for adding a subtext tag. Caramel obviously has some not-so-subtle yuriness going on with her, but as you said gotta wait for more chapters (and let the waiting game begin).

And would be really good to see the story of Chocolate and Caramels relationship

This I agree with.

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

D'awwww this is so cute >w<

And I agree with lolicon001-this needs a yuri tag for Caramel (and Amako, who has felt the Yuri vibe~)

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

I enjoyed this one a lot more than I thought I would (still wondering why the spin off is called a spin off if it's part of the story...but whatever). I rarely find anything with this kind of ending that isn't tagged depressing_as_fuck or tragedy.

I fell in love with Tokarev so was kinda sad she was killed, but at the same time wanted to shoot her in the head myself for that lame explanation of the origin of the school. That probably could have been more...I dunno drawn out as well as the supernatural aspect of the story (i.e. the school being there cause of a wish). There was so much that could have been done with that but it didn't happen, which gives it an empty, meaningless feeling when you think about it.

However, despite its flaws, the ending was very fitting for this series and left me wanting more...even though there never will be. TTwTT

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

Well that escalated quickly...I kinda feel sorry for Old Man Kappa having to witness such wonderful yuri -insert sarcasm here-

Edit: strike kappa....it's a turtle...watched the anime so...yeah it's an Old Man Turtle XD

last edited at Jun 24, 2013 7:02PM

joined Jun 21, 2013

Can't say I really like this one of Asagi's. I'm a fan of I Fell in Love For the First Time and I Want to be Honest, but it's only the first chapter so I'll put this on the back burner until some more comes out for it, then give it all a long read.

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

I never liked Ren to begin with, he is my least favorite Vocaloid next to Kaito. I'm also not a fan of MikuxRin...but I have to say this was pretty fun reading.

Rin was a manipulative little c*nt, but really what girl isn't in high school? Though, Miku was pretty stupid not see through Rin's "practice"..

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

Have been on a depressing_as_fuck bender all day and I have got to put this on my top 10 list. I love how the artist didn't need to have a million pictures to illustrate the story. Gonna read this over again; even if it is depressing it's totally worth it.

Demon Beast
joined Jun 21, 2013

Just finished reading this again...for the 27th time...and I still love it. This is one of the best, detailed yuri manga ever!

Demon Beast
Anfang discussion 21 Jun 16:01
joined Jun 21, 2013

Love seeing anything with vampires, my neck biting fetish is being fulfilled :D

You and me both.

I love vampire stories...as long as they are done right and this one was done perfectly. There needs to be more of this ;w;