Forum › Posts by PfffftPlz

PfffftPlz
Stretch discussion 02 Mar 21:37
joined May 17, 2013

I'm not the only one that's curious as to why she looked at her abdomen in ch5, right?

I'm thinking the exact same thing so you're not alone. I figure it's either because she's losing weight, or she's pregnant which would be quite the twist.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Simply came to see what tailsex is.

I'll be taking my leave now.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

I'm guessing those tigermen were artificially created and from the looks of it(one male, one female, eating fruit in a garden) they're supposed to be the quote "adam" and "eve" of this new generation of tiger people.

Boy, so many turns in this manga.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

I wonder if it's also the continuation of this one: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/925
Because the name Yui is present in both and refers to the black haired woman.

It might actually be,they look very similar. Quite the find.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

So it was her lighter, and she forgot or.....I'm still a little lost.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Okay, I'm sorry, maybe I'm just slow on the uptake or my analytical skills are just lacking severely, but can someone please be so, so kind as to explain this oneshot to me?

I'm completely lost all over the place.

last edited at Oct 3, 2013 10:24PM

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

So Mahiro and Mahiru aren't sisters or nothing they're that typical really close friends/couple so they dress, act, etc, all the same?

Also I'm pretty sure these are new characters, never seen em before.

joined May 17, 2013

Fueko for some reason is turning out to be my favorite. I want a ruki and Fueko pairing or a Remi and Ruki pairing. I think those 2 would be the most interesting.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Chapter 8?!?! Damn I'm behind. I thought it was on like 4

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Well, that was quite the unexpected twist.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Haha, finally updated. Been waiting for this since Y2K.

PfffftPlz
Gokicha discussion 16 Jul 23:32
joined May 17, 2013

You, good sir/madam, are crazy. Maybe it's because I only see cockroaches if I decide to take a stroll around the city at 1 am (or maybe it's because I watched Arachnophobia when I was a impressionable child and that scarred for life), but 10/10 I would prefer the cockroach.

Reading this I think it boils down to individuality. I love spiders. If I find a spider in my house I never kill I just pick it up with a piece of paper and take it outside.

I find a cockroach in my house and I call russia to send a nuclear strike my way.

PfffftPlz
Gokicha discussion 16 Jul 21:30
joined May 17, 2013

I love it. That is all.

But no seriously, this almost makes me not want to kill and eradicate every cockroach within a 5 billion mile radius.....ALMOST.

And trust me sunshine, I know how you feel. Lucky for me Palmetto bugs live about 30 minutes away from me, but when I used to travel for football games and I saw one of those bastards......almost crapped myself.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

I could barely even follow it. The dialogue seemed all over the place.

PfffftPlz
Mare discussion 12 Jul 12:58
joined May 17, 2013

Genius. Pure friggen genius.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Is the author dead or what??!!!!

I read somewhere that the author stopped and now usually only writes Yaoi manga. Tis a shame.

joined May 17, 2013

Well at least the ending made me feel better.

PfffftPlz
Kase-san discussion 06 Jul 19:00
joined May 17, 2013

The faces in this chapter were hilarious. I've never been a big fan of prequels but this was good.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Interesting story and looks great. i wish it would have gone into more detail.

I thought exactly the same thing. I can think of a million ways this could have been made into a 300+ chapter manga.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

I need to find this city.....

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

I believe I can die happy now. If you will excuse me. xD

joined May 17, 2013

Well that was nice.

PfffftPlz
Seasons discussion 09 Jun 20:16
joined May 17, 2013

So that's how chapter 4 ends? She never reconciles with her friend or anything? She leaves her crying alone and we're simply left hanging? Nope. Nope. Not gonna happen. I will take it upon myself to finish that manga myself.

...Now I just need to learn how to draw.

joined May 17, 2013

Fue (sleepy) and Asuna (glasses) are dating. Meru (short dark hair) is jealous of their relationship and seems to be having an affair with Asuna, though that one scene might just be them as roommates or something.

I'm pretty sure Meru is having an affair with Asuna.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_feelings_we_all_must_endure_ch02#19
Kind of disappointed though, Fue is such a nice/cool girl. Well in my opinion that is.
Well, there's still that possibility that Meru is trying to seduce Asuna and she's sorta wavering. It seriously looks like Asuna is actually cheating on Fue though.

It does look like she's cheating. Maybe they're roommates and she was simply getting dressed? Who know's I've never been a speculative type. I just wait till the next chapter comes out.

joined May 17, 2013

I'm having an extremely hard time keeping up with everybody because the characters look too similar. Hopefully re-reading it a few times will fix that.