Forum › Posts by Azuria T.

Azuria T.
Untitled discussion 06 Sep 19:59
joined May 14, 2013

Are those Gumi and Lily cosplaying Santa Claus and the reindeer?

Yup, it's definitely them! Well, I think so...

Anyways, it was really cute! I like this artist's arts. They're rather unique. And I'm really glad to see some Miku x Luka. :3

Azuria T.
Partners discussion 29 Aug 15:57
joined May 14, 2013

Saburouta is definitely one of my favorite mangakas now. The arts are beautiful, the characters are interesting (just like in Citrus)... Yup. I hope to see more of this artist soon~! :3

joined May 14, 2013

Ah... I want to see some real action. I always fantasize that people will come attacking the stadium from a very evil group of people and Nanoha will kick their butts... Ah... I miss those times that Nanoha will just Starlight Breaker everything... :(

You're right. It's still good nevertheless. Not as much as the older Nanoha series of course. Even in StrickerS, there wasn't enough of Nanoha. I miss her.
And the fact that it's more martial arts doesn't really interest me either.

Though, I really wonder why there is the Yuri tag? It doesn't seem like there will be some... right?

Azuria T.
joined May 14, 2013

Like some of the people who have commented, I can't read this to the end...
Sister/Sister is okay. But daughter/mother? Nope... It creeps me out a bit. (Sorry for people who likes it...)
ANYWAY. I'll go read something else to change my mind...

Azuria T.
joined May 14, 2013

Also long hair x long hair yuri pairs are great, we need more of them.

Yes, definitely! Glad I'm not the only one who wants long hair in Yuri mangas.
I dislike when one of the girls completely look like a guy. But there are really cute characters with short hair too!

Anyway, this is really great so far! I'm not usually a big fan of Morinaga Milk for some reasons, but I like this one. It's funny. The characters are cute. And I'm really curious about how their relationship will be like in the future.

But I'll try to be patient!

Azuria T.
Citrus discussion 26 Jun 07:59
joined May 14, 2013

We rarely see Yuri mangas like those. Most of them have nearly no plot -they get together and have sex, that's how Yuri is.

But this one has an interesting plot with interesting (and good-looking) characters. The arts are also beautiful. The only thing that I find weird is... they take the 'sister' thing a bit too seriously. It's not like they had the same father AND mother. They are making it look like they ALWAYS had been together since they're born.

Well, I still never enjoyed a Yuri manga this much. It is awesome. I'm glad it became so popular. And it's still increasing in popularity with each new chapter!

(The waiting is a torture.)

(I prefer Yuzu over Mei. <3)

Azuria T.
Egoist Box discussion 14 May 06:36
joined May 14, 2013

Oooh! Been a while since the last Miku/Luka doujin I've read! And I'm not disappointed on that one! (Especially since I LOVE Sekihara's arts! I think there is something in them that I would call 'unique').

Anyway, that was awesome! I just wanted to squeal the whole time. Luka's personality is interesting. The sex scene was cute, which is a pretty rare thing in Yuri manga these times.

But am I the only one who wanted to see Luka getting dominated by Miku? Haha!

last edited at May 14, 2013 6:37AM