Forum › Posts by Gelert_Xross

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm starting to think Akari is pretty justified being mad about this now. That said, she really needs to suck it up and just talk to Hina so this series doesn't get dragged out to hell and back. Reading this and the Sal Jiang series at the same time is gonna give me an aneurysm.

joined Apr 15, 2013

If they somehow manage to mess up this situation, my suspension of disbelief is gonna take a hard hit. How could they possibly find a way out of this one?

Then again, the longer I read this series the more I feel like John Oliver in that bit "we got him".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9mbhr4YYRg

joined Apr 15, 2013

Well it looks like that potential time bomb was defused without much trouble. Not a whole lot really happens in this series, huh? I suppose it is nice that the series has been focusing on the comedy instead of typical angst.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I see, neither of them have grown out of their shallow bs.

You are allowed to be attracted to your girlfriend.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Apparently this has over 20 chapters. I'm kind of interested in how they could possibly drag it out that long after starting where they did.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm looking forward to the continuation when the author is able. They've made a really charming series.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Get rekt snek. Succumb to the yuri.

Gelert_Xross
Matazoro. discussion 20 Feb 11:43
joined Apr 15, 2013

Someone get that kid some therapy.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm pretty excited to see how they deal with the premise in the future. Future Elsa is obviously aware of this being a game world, since she has been specifically messing with the villain system. How meta are we going to go?

joined Apr 15, 2013

On the contrary, I think we're about to see the "first meeting" with Yvonne that Elsa has alluded to a few times. It would explain why Yvonne didn't remember it: from her perspective it hadn't happened yet.

Exactly what I thought as well, reading this.

Desperately hoping for this, now that y'all have said that. As a great man once said, though, multiverse theory's a bitch. I suppose we'll see.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Here's hoping they don't use this time travel stuff as an excuse to erase all the relationship progress of this arc. That would make me quite sad- no wait, angry. That would make me irrationally angry.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I find it really nice that the only thing Xingyuan was worried about, her crush being homosexual, seems to be almost completely a non-issue in this town. It really frees her up to be almost completely shameless in pursuing Mu. Go on kid, get that older lady!

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

27 vs 19 is a pretty big difference. Perfectly fair for Xiaoen to worry about that.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Definitely an age thing. I will actually laugh if they try to tell us Xingyuan is a minor at this point.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad they didn't leave that plot hanging for too long. This remains a very pleasant series.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This series takes some interesting twists that I didn't see coming. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Gelert_Xross
Angel Ranch discussion 31 Oct 12:48
joined Apr 15, 2013

Given the author, this might end up being quite the ride.

joined Apr 15, 2013

So, we thinking that future Elsa is our Elsa, or just an Elsa doing some kind of time cop multiverse shenanigans? I'm really looking forward to more from this series.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Simply having perfect recall would be bad enough. What a pointlessly cruel existence. I'll be interested to see more of this series.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Society could not function if a secret school full of dozens or potentially hundreds of vampires were constantly leaving drained corpses everywhere. There is no moral ambiguity in the mass murder of civilians. Hopefully the girls are leaving their victims alive, otherwise it would be rather silly for the author to try and justify it.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ok, what are the odds that this is supernatural vs Koguma is concussed after hitting her head? Either way seems a little out of the ordinary for this series.

@runrin Stay well, friend.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Ouch. This may go poorly for a bit.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I find it mildly disconcerting how Mikanuji's universe is filled with emotionally stunted weirdos.

You say that as though the real world isn't.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Any guesses as to our next request? I'm thinking moving in together, but it could reasonably be a lot of things.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I figured it out, folks! This is definitely a yuri series. Probably.