Forum › Posts by burlingk

burlingk
joined Apr 7, 2013

I thought the series was wonderful. It took a little to get used to the 4-koma style used at places, but it was still great. :-)

O.o When the last chapter started, I was like @.@ WHAT? In the last chapter? :P But even though they rushed it a little, they got everything back on track for the end.

burlingk
joined Apr 7, 2013

Yeah. The series was awesome... But them ringing the wedding bell was just the perfect ending.

:P
And then the extras where they showed how the other characters ended up. :)

burlingk
joined Apr 7, 2013

Hurry with releases Lililicious! But... take your time to make quality scans... But not too much time... >_< I feel conflicted.

Settle down, settle down ch 6 is on it's way.

Yay!

I started reading this, and it was instantly a favorite for all the reasons people have already listed and more.

Yeah, realistic stories can be harsh at times, but they can also be awesome.

burlingk
joined Apr 7, 2013

Haven't read all the comments yet, but here are my comments. :P

The art looked a little rushed at first, but it kind of grew on me. The story was awesome though. :-)

joined Apr 7, 2013

spotmarkedx said:

Geez, this is bad for my heart too. Thank you Yuri Project for the releases on these, Suga-sensei is pretty much vying for current favourite yuri mangaka at this point between this and First Love.

Personally, one of the things I find most awesome is that they are translating from the magazine issues, which means we are getting the manga relatively quickly after the Japanese release. :-)

joined Apr 7, 2013

Sol Falling said:

Although a wall does exist between them, realizing that is in fact the first step to overcoming it. Although the way the chapter ended was kind of abrupt and sudden, I'm really looking forward to what will come next.

The sad thing though is that the "wall" is entirely imagined on both of their parts.

Yuri is imagining the distance between them, even though they are in identical places when it comes to how they are used to being treated, and Fujiwara is intensely jealous. She told other people about the manga thing so easily, when it had been their little secret until that point.

This series is one of my favorites now! :-)

last edited at Apr 8, 2013 2:38AM

joined Apr 7, 2013

I read the first seven chapters in one session. O.o Now I want more. I am SOOO glad that the series is still going, and I hope it lasts a while. :-) I kind of hope this one makes it to the states.

burlingk
joined Apr 7, 2013

This comment is just to say that the series is worth every penny. It is a must read.