Forum › Posts by winterbear

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

I'm liking this manga more and more.
Seriously, I can see myself being one of those "OMGUPDATE!MADE MY DAY!" fangirls already.
....Yup, it just happened. Can't wait to see how this develops. Thank you scanlators :3

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

A nice slice-of-life story. I guess it doesn't really matter whether there is yuri in it or not, but just wondering whether there is any to justify tagging it as such? It might be misleading otherwise.

It IS a little misleading, at least so far. :3
<3 Nyumphhhh.. so kyuuute :D

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

<3 This is so cute<3 wheee!

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

Cutee :DDD

winterbear
Citrus discussion 28 Oct 11:09
joined Apr 3, 2013

wow the special has more development than the entire series so far.

Lol, this. I basically agree XD.

joined Apr 3, 2013

I didn't know this was out :O
But I love it~ Yay for Morishima Akiko's work releases~
Thank you Lillilcious scanlators~

winterbear
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 07:08
joined Apr 3, 2013

Yay! Citrus special!

The cover is yummy. Yumm...um... mm...
Anyway, thanks Yuriproject for scanlating. From the note at the end of the special it seems like that Citrus will continue for a long (ish) time (since the mangaka said the relationship was only at its 'early stages.') I hope it will definitely continue to be longer so I can further relate with the characters and story?

The special was really cute though. Possibly my favourite chapter because of its random fluff (Hello Anthoniko!.. or however you spell that cutiebear~ ^^)

Thanks YP scanlators once again <3~

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

Lolwuttt.
I loveed this :D surprised that Yuuka 'would be the one' to bear the children. Lolwut ending indeed. :) I love tsunderes

winterbear
Renai Manga discussion 21 Oct 11:15
joined Apr 3, 2013

Wow I really like this manga :D Thanks for the scanlators for their hard work~

winterbear
Citrus discussion 17 Oct 10:12
joined Apr 3, 2013

While I still really love the art style of this series, I just can't really get into the story... (yet?) I feel some sympathy with the characters some of the time, but mostly... eh.

I wonder how long this series is?
But anyway, props to the YP scanlators. :) Always nice to see Citrus updated.

winterbear
Kase-san discussion 12 Oct 13:47
joined Apr 3, 2013

<3 nnf.. So cute. :) I love Kase-san updates because both girls are so sweet.
Thank you scanlators :3

winterbear
Citrus discussion 11 Oct 13:28
joined Apr 3, 2013

The last page on chapter 5 surprised me. The second panel of Mei's shock made the first panel heartbreaking in a way. I could almost hear Yuzu's voice.

Well done indeed.

(Obligatory thanks to scanlators~)

joined Apr 3, 2013

THIS IS LIKE THE NICEST SURPRISE EVER!!! I totally was not expecting this second volume to ever get released.
So like, if this is ever printed, in English, like Girlfriends, I'm totally buying it.

I loved this series. My OTP. Also, freaking loved how it stepped firmly out of the friendship section. And totally thought the last page (SPOILER A;LSDKFJA;LSKDJF) was their moms... and so cute.
WHY NO KISS? But it's okay, the MI MI MI MI part made me ;alksdalksdaflksjdfspazz so much at the end.

Can this please come out in a printed English form please where I can pay and give some royalties to the author T__T <3 Loved this series. Thank you for the scanlators and the people who posted and hosting and...
This was one of the first series I loved... and I think it might be one of my last too .__. :) I'm glad I had my shoujo-ai adventure with this series.

joined Apr 3, 2013

<33 So cuteee.

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

<3

winterbear
Othello discussion 12 Jun 17:10
joined Apr 3, 2013

Ahaha this was cute. And the art was interesting as well. <3 Thanks scanlators!

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

Ohmygosh ahaha so cute. Thank you scanlators!!!

joined Apr 3, 2013

I hope the yuri ends up going somewhere in this.

Ahaha, yeah I am sure it will... later.
But it's still really enjoyable right now anyway. Cracks me up. And the art is pwetty.
Thanks YP scanlators~

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

Yay! Thanks to the scanlators and uploaders.

winterbear
Adrift discussion 04 Jun 22:18
joined Apr 3, 2013

This is Morinaga Milk's work? Wow I'm really surprised, I would have never guessed.
It's cute.
And I agree with Silverkanu: seems sort of contradictory. Though I guess if she was a psychopath of sorts it could make sense (don't care what you want for you, I just want to make you smile.)
Anyhow~

joined Apr 3, 2013

I was enjoying the manga until the end which completely threw me...what actually happened?

In some legends Marmaid cannot fall in love with humans because they will become foam ...

^Oh yeah.... nice note.

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

I love this series :D Yay for the scanlators/editors/cleaners/uploaders etc. ~

winterbear
joined Apr 3, 2013

I don't know about you people, but I'm enjoying this series. Hope it's not a long one, I just want to know how it ends.

joined Apr 3, 2013

Wow I loved it.
The drawing style is really purrrdy, and I already love both characters :D. And it also made me laugh a few times. Definitely looking forward to the next release!

joined Apr 3, 2013

This is a really interesting and i think fujiwara should have long hair! >w<

If you think that, you are missing the point of the story.

Whait, what ?

What does hair lenght have anything to do with understanding the story ?

See how the 'hime cut' (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HimeCut) usually fits with ojou characters (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ojou). Basically, "ojou-sama" characters usually have long (elegant, flowing) hair.

Since Fujiwara's story is basically how sick she is of that image of her, she probably wouldn't want to play to that image even more.