Forum › Posts by herobunnymon

herobunnymon
Image Comments 22 Aug 00:29
Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013
Efp9k8oxkaer_p8-orig

Wish these Chinese web novels had more illustrations. Hard for me to keep reading 100+ chapters each story without eventually skimming for NSFW scenes. And Chinese NSFW chapters usually get censored off their official site.

last edited at Aug 22, 2020 12:31AM

herobunnymon
Image Comments 22 Aug 00:18
joined Apr 2, 2013
Eejkrdhkb3cvefz4dxlxyzi0n1hcr3fsmenkuhfhofy0djq4ajhdrgn2vgtucdrar1nwverbpt0

I only know Warfarin as a blood thinner prescription drug. Any correlation to this Warfarin in Arknights?

joined Apr 2, 2013

Got the awesome vibes here! Love getting this satisfaction feel from reading stories like this!

herobunnymon
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 12:45
joined Apr 2, 2013

There’s another volume. Yay! It’ll be fine.

But there are a lot of stories that just pull you through mental torture for another 100+ chapters making you wonder why you didn’t nope out sooner.

herobunnymon
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 12:14
joined Apr 2, 2013

“Watch these miserable high school girls frolic about in their miserable school life.”

Is the author serious? Does that mean these two poor girls are not getting together in the end?????

joined Apr 2, 2013

Lol it felt too shitty when the glasses girl sent out the blackmail.
So I just hop right to the comments to see if this is ending any time soon or not.
Good luck on dealing with another volume or two of this. Apparently some mental masochist likes to keep these kind of things published.

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

It’s 4 in an anthology. O-o

joined Apr 2, 2013

Sorry boy, but the image of your idol is literally a dream girl. You’re gonna be in for a shock and mentally rejecting the truth. Cue in manga where girl has to compete with her magazine self just cause boy is too blinded by all the photo shopping.
Btw I don’t remember reading the ending of that manga because who wants to wait for the ending of probably a long drawn out rom com?

joined Apr 2, 2013

https://youtu.be/mcOuUX165VI
So is Pyxis doing a reading voice over or even better than that?

Itou Miku with another work yes!!!!
Will be interesting to see how Moe Toyota voices Watanabe. Hearing a gloomy version of Moe’s voice is going to be a huge contrast to all the fuee’s I know from Kanon from Bang Dream! Hello Happy World!

last edited at Aug 1, 2020 9:24PM

joined Apr 2, 2013

Is there a group already translating the light novel? I can download the raws, but idk how to translate them.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Probably the amount of makeup and hair do over helped change her impression on top of the different persona.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Yay! More yuri LN to Manga are getting translated and posted here!

joined Apr 2, 2013

I can imagine someone making a NSFW with these girls in angry sex.

... Heavy breathing noises...

joined Apr 2, 2013

Is there a web version of the light novel? Otherwise, I’ll have to use Google Translate’s 2nd form to read this. Orz

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Lol I already read the next chapter in English on nhentai.net
Plot... well so long as it’s not NTR
Not a fan of NTR.

joined Apr 2, 2013

How about,... After a bunch of chapters with girls that have some unusual yet better techniques, Asumi has sex with Mai.... But that sex felt “plain”... Lol

I mean ch 1 already has a long tongue. I’d go for round 5 with that girl. ;)

herobunnymon
joined Apr 2, 2013

Each and every time, I kept trying to get to the next non-existent page in the hopes of seeing them beep each other.

herobunnymon
Semelparous discussion 20 Jul 13:08
joined Apr 2, 2013

Makes you wonder if the dead girl was the small type enemy.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Rin did get her wish to not lie to Akira anymore... lol. I bet Mayuki’s mom still won’t notice a thing. I wonder if Mayuki will dm Rin that Akira is her crush or if the truth leaks out in a different way.

joined Apr 2, 2013

The initial premise (of Mayuki getting Akira to love her) comes back and we have a better idea of how high the hurdle Mayuki has to climb.
A bad end would be Mayuki getting demotivated and applying for a different school. Really depends on Akira LOL.
Since Akira likes Rin for general appearance reasons, technically any “mature lady” would do for her. So Mayuki’s lucky that Rin happens to be the way she is.
I generally like characters that go from “zero to hero” hence why I like Mayuki, otherwise her first impression with Akira would be too overbearing Stan.
I’m not sure how much work Akira has done to get to where she’s at, but she’s definitely going to need emotional growth. I do like “villainess” characters which is where Akira sits in my mind right now, but that like also depends on her character growth from a “perfect high horse jock” to someone more flexible minded.

joined Apr 2, 2013

Lol, Akira needs to hear the full story. At least the full story from Rin’s POV. But Akira’s too much of a high horse to listen. No wonder why Mayuki failed in getting Akira’s attention to begin with. Mayuki is more emotionally mature and accepting, that’s why Rin’s attracted to her.

herobunnymon
Image Comments 12 Jul 02:40
joined Apr 2, 2013
Ea4n1hlvcae7w2q-orig

What about Dolly, the clone? The tagging is fine regardless of if you do or don’t count Dolly.

joined Apr 2, 2013
joined Apr 2, 2013

She catches her attention by literally getting ahead of her. She’s smart lesbian trading a leg cramp for the girl’s obsession.

joined Apr 2, 2013

The first girl was scared of being rejected outright by the other girl, so first girl eventually escalated things out of jealousy and desire to monopolize.
The second girl wanted to test first girl to see her reaction and liked her reaction.
I guess if this was in the context of a normal romance, it’s girl likes childhood guy friend and then flirts with another guy to see how childhood friend reacts cuz childhood guy keeps looking frigid towards her. Lol
If there is a sequel, I want to see how they stop being useless lesbians or if they get stuck as friends with benefits.