Forum › Posts by Evilnemesis

joined Mar 23, 2013

Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo (tMnR)
Girl who lives with her recently wed brother falls for her sister-in-law.

Well then!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Evilnemesis posted:

Isn't Donald Trump the same?

He has pledged to appoint a Supreme Court justice to overturn gay marriage.

Ah, well then. I knew he had hardened his stance on LGBT because his earlier detractors mentioned the fact that he wasn't harsh enough. I didn't know it was that bad. I haven't followed the election diligently all the time so I'm sure I missed some things. Looks like things will get bumpy on that front.

There is no world where this is pro-LGBT. And even if he does actually believe differently, actions speak much louder than words.

And so far, from what I'm hearing about cabinet choices, basically everything people said about him not being anti-establishment or against corruption and so on is true. Plenty of big business people who only stand to lose if they do what he previously has said he'll do. There's also Newt Gingrich who's the candidate for Secretary of State. People who claimed Clinton was a warhawk feared that she would appoint him and for good reason. He's supported most of our bullshit wars in the past 20 years and in fact things we don't do enough.

Trump claims to be against corruption yet one of his cabinet candidates is Chris Christie. A man facing corruption charges currently.

Has he been formally charged, a google(quick) search doesn't reveal anything more than the 2 aides being convicted and the door being opened for the possibility to charge Christie.

We'll know how a Donald Trump presidency will play out once we know his cabinet. He knows next to nothing on a various amount of issues, the most important one being foreign policy.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:50PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

She used to be anti-gay. Back when being pro-gay was a good way to harm your political career.

Isn't Donald Trump the same?

I cannot know Hillary's and Donald's "real"/unfiltered stance on LGBT+ rights because I'm not in their head. But that doesn't really matter because politician mostly follow their party's stance.

He's been anti-LGBT because he can't be pro-LGBT while being a republican candidate, that's not going to work. Had he been even slightly pro-LGBT, the possibility of him not being nominated as the republican candidate would be pretty high.The gays are icky and spooky after all.

He even picked Mike Pence to appeal to the right wing religious crowd because they didn't believe he represent them enough. Donald Trump is no god fearing man so that's why Mike Pence was brought in. I'd wager a man like Mike Pence probably is disgusted by a man like Trump to be honest. I still remember the first interview they did together, that was some awkward stuff. Mike Pence following the script like a good little sheep.

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 5:19PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Those republicans are establishment though, and most hate him from what I know. So he probably won't be getting much done, it'll be mostly his cabinet screwing everything :'D

He'll be doing a lot of things because his party has all the keys to the Kingdom. Republicans stonewalled Obama for so long, now the same who refused to work with democrats don't have to care about them. Every time a republican senator or a group of senators is going to show up with a bill it's going to go straight from the senate/house to his deck ready for his signature.

Evilnemesis
Image Comments 09 Nov 13:42
joined Mar 23, 2013
Loup_sauvage

That 5th panel is something else.

joined Mar 23, 2013

The anti-establishment sentiment among americans was simply too strong and Hillary was possibly the best representation of the establishment Trump could've ever wanted to pit himself against.

That being said, I am still majorly surprised this is the outcome.

Now we wait and see how much Trump can do while the republicans own everything.

To help people remember I have this little thing : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Presidents_and_control_of_Congress

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 1:37PM

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Wow... What to say, I've been putting off reading yuri since January because of a change in my life and I just logged back 2 days ago for the first time.
I look a bit on the forums and check the front page for the newest goodies. After some time I'm confused at not seeing the so familiar thread.
I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked the thread, but certainly not this.

I would like to thank Ssamba for making me experience FF. I offer all my good thoughts and prayers as well.
I would like to thank Halmoni as well for her work and her unwieldy dedication to FF including everything that surrounds it.

I would also like to thank those who were regulars in his thread (and still are?). You know who you are.
I'm not always the most attentive reader and being able to discern and comprehend more of FF through your wall of texts filled with insights were a lovely addition to my life and reading experience.

So there's that I guess, I was/am never the best with words especially since English is not my first language.
But I felt like I should write a little something and this is my humble effort.

Ssamba... Wherever you are be strong, be well, and most important of all : be happy.

Evilnemesis
Beloved L discussion 11 Oct 06:19
joined Mar 23, 2013

That last page... Looks like somebody confessed to a "good friend" of theirs. Judging by the tears, shit went nuclear.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong. Let's wait and see. Honestly I could withstand anything thrown at me with this kind of art and especially with that kind of colouring.

Wonder what the other doctor picked up on the floor.

Underwear?

Hopefully not, that doctor has been inquisitive about the girl and I'm always wary of that kind of attitude because plot must move forward (or sideways ) somehow.

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 6:29AM

Evilnemesis
Beloved L discussion 10 Oct 01:00
joined Mar 23, 2013

I really do think there's more than we're seeing on the doctor's end. She seems to be starving for affection, and I suspect a relationship that shut her down super bad in the past.

I suspect that as well, male doctor probably saw the evolution of her attitude towards her breakup from seeing her at work the last 2 years.

We're in for some more mutual (kinky) wound licking between the two.

last edited at Oct 10, 2016 1:01AM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I like the art, I like the character, I like the plot. But the biting turned me off so much. Like I guess because I bit my tounge once before, and it's not fun at all...Hurt a ton....

Yeah, I don't understand how anyone could be turned on by bitting on the tongue... and how, even as a vampire, someone would like bitting the tongue WHILE kissing. Plus, you don't kiss and eat at the same time , bad manners x)

Vampires are sometime portrayed as able to induce a state of ectasy when biting their prey, like a snake's venom injecting. But it's just all feel good stuff. Blood also taste better when having sex ( at least that's what they tell readers in vampire shoujo/josei/smut mangas ).

Yea, I don't like gore much so those scenes are really hard for me to read.

A small amount of blood = gore... Erm...

last edited at Jan 16, 2016 5:26PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Looks like we'll see more cute vampire girls with that caravan coming around.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

I don't think there's a more appropriate time to type this... JUST DO IT!

last edited at Jan 10, 2016 12:34PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Thinly veiled bragging thread by OP.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 6:35PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I think it was this one: Bradherley no Basha/Bradherley's Coach

Samura Hiroaki is a mangaka you want to avoid if you can't handle rape and gore.

Evilnemesis
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 17:08
joined Mar 23, 2013

An anti-hero would be rather someone clumsy, or weak, put in the position of saving the world for example. Like Frodo in LotR. He starts as an anti-hero and then end up a hero.

Wikipedia ( the only correct source in the world ) disagrees.

An antihero or antiheroine is a protagonist who lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage, and morality.[1][2][3][4][5] These individuals often possess dark personality traits such as disagreeableness, dishonesty, and aggressiveness. These characters are usually considered "conspicuously contrary to an archetypal hero".[6]

Kuroko has no idealism, no morality. And she's pretty disagreeable one might say, dishonest as well... Aggresive well... ahem

Evilnemesis
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 16:45
joined Mar 23, 2013

I'm starting to sound like a broken record here. This should not be so hard to understand. I do not have a problem with the gore or the events that take place in the manga. This goes beyond that. The author decided to put a scene where a girl gets accidentally raped, well, excuse me, deflowered by an umbrella, just because. It had nothing to do with anything or anyone in the manga. It was included as a free distasteful bonus. I find that ridiculously gratuitous and disgusting. If you're ok with that, then good for you, but I certainly don't approve of this kind of bullshit.

It wasn't accidental. A person of her skill would not misjudge her strike like that. IIRC it is also not the first time she pulls the accident card. She's doing the same as all those characters who say "teehee~ Oops I didnt mean to do that". It's bogus, they meant to do that. It's gratuitous as you say but not from the author inserting ( for a lack of a better word ) some edge into the situation.

Kuroko, once again performed gratuitous acts of violence on a person before ultimately killing them.

Evilnemesis
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 16:11
joined Mar 23, 2013

You guys actually believe this was an accident? With all her skills? Heh, how naive are you? Just because she says something doesn't mean it's a true statement.

This is just Kuroko fucking around.

Evilnemesis
Murcielago discussion 05 Jan 08:25
joined Mar 23, 2013

These are just some delinquent girls and not main character/bad guy super humans/psychopaths like the other characters.

Today I will remind them.png...

I'm quoting you but this is a response to anyone who felt sick/uneasy with the recent actions.
It seems you guys have been blindsided by the police cases where it's obvious she killed dangerous people and villains. But, do look at chapter 1, 715 kills and given the death penalty.

If you look at the the kills, she started in elementary school and you can see that some kills, the victims was defending themselves. She just felt like killing them, the one with the guy and the girlfriend(?), it's clear Kuroko killed the guy so she could rape then the kill her too afterwards, this is the sort of thing she'd do.

It's not because she's released into some special arrangement and not so much time as passed that she'll change at all. Little time has passed and she's in an environment that allows killing, a sociopath of her caliber will not change over time and certainly not in these conditions.

You guys should've expected it, this is the author reminding you.

She isn't your yuri action goddess. She's a sick fuck, a butcher, a monster. Seems a lot of people forgot this little fact.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Haha, Seol-a saying what does she know? How cute.
She knows a lot more than you it would seem, kid(heh).

I'm sure Seol-a subconciously is aware of many things Ina conciously knows and so it shouldn't take too long for Seol-a to digest what was said and it's meaning.

There might be a slight delay because she doesn't like her and you tend to resist good advice if it's from a person you don't like.

last edited at Jan 4, 2016 10:08AM

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Ssamba's art is always naughtier than her actual story haha.

Let's hope that these images reflect the future.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Interested in finding out how the humans came about being extinct and if truly are all gone.

joined Mar 23, 2013

There's something I love so much about cities in ruin.

I like them as well.

Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

That bathtub analogy is pretty good. But woah, 10 years dating and not living together.

Evilnemesis
Evilnemesis
joined Mar 23, 2013

Yuki x Yata confirmed.....again!

The figleafing here is kind of weird. Why go to all that trouble to hide nipples on some of them, awkwardly in the case of the fox, and then have a wide open view on others? What's Cool going for here?

If you show everyone's nipples in a single chapter, what are you supposed to show in the future?!