Forum › Posts by Melon

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh no! is there still more??? :O I need it

Melon
Maple Love discussion 31 May 19:38
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this was, is and always will be great... I love this and wanna read more yuri with a stoic lead

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Ayaka making the right assumptions. Well if both were so dense like Hiroko, we'd all be dust soon.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

That escalated quickly :DDD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Is it bad that I skimmed those spoilers and just got even more interested? Idk, I'm enjoying the trainwreck, don't quite get why people are so up in arms. Again, may just be personal experience talking, but this feels like a "reality is unrealistic" sort of thing.

Nah, I'm with you. I love the author's style of storytelling. it's never quite too serious, so the drama is fine (even good) for me. :)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Those two are really cute tbh. I mean Hiroko just wants to protect herself from falling too deeply for a supposedly straight girl. I don't really find it too funny, but I love the drama and the tension.

Also I only just noticed that the heart of seaweeds stuck to the top of the box, so she didn't see it. Gaaahhh that's kinda sad T.T

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The big twist is that all along Hiyama was the shojo manga protagonist

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is just a really fun series for me... as is all of Sal Jiang's works that I've read so far. Love all the oneshots, so I'm sure there will be lots of fun moments in this series too later.... I am just so glad I can read a full Sal Jiang series and appreciate the scanlator's hard work (you so fast, thank youuuu)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Aaaand this could have been over after one chapter.... not complaining tho xD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

cute and lewd... I love this

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This comic shows no explicit scenes but has me more blushing than most of the nsfw stuff I have read

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Well done. She's worked it out. Clap clap

Top 5 smartest characters in yuri

So relieved she just straight went for the right conclusion... now she needs not so straight go for kissing her... lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Now the only thing left to criticize is the almost kiss teasing... lol. Why yuri manga author's always be so cheap on their amount of couple's kisses? :D Well, still a really sweet epilogue. I am happy :)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Is there still another chapter? This felt like the end, but volume 8 only has 4 chapters, some others have 5... hmmm...

It says ongoing but this is the last volume. There is a lot of "aftertime" stuff and maybe one or two stories of those out there. I would say one more full chapter and an X.5 chapter and that's a wrap.

Romance stories tend to end when the two leads officially get together.

Yeah, I was hoping for some kind of epilogue. But that one afterlife chapter (with them being together for a while) is already all I wanted... so not sad in any way. I'm glad I could read such a good story.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Is there still another chapter? This felt like the end, but volume 8 only has 4 chapters, some others have 5... hmmm...

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 5:26AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

But holy hell, the vilainess is... ooff :O she could steal me any day. Lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wasn't expecting the "adoption" backstory to go that route....oof.

Glad this is getting more fleshed out than the original shorts series

Yeah it's honestly a really good albeit depressing reason as to why Mayne does everything she does, especially given that her body is her only real weapon in this fight of nobility.

Someone on Mangadex keeps warning that in a later chapter, she uses her body to escape from four guys who kidnapped her.

I doubted the authenticity of those claims at first, but based on the content of this new 'adoption' storyline, I'm starting to wonder if the person's warnings have some merit...

I've read on mangadex til ch5 and didn't see anything like this though... Ah, but that was the old version, I see

last edited at Mar 7, 2023 2:56AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Of course this had to happen. I just hope Kae shouts: "Nooooooo" and does not agree so we don't get the next chapter with them being apart. I'm kind of sick of this move in manga where they don't admit their feeling until after they have not seen each other for a month or something. i mean it's fine... yeah, but it sure would be refreshing to see the other version.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, I ship Cinderella X stepmom now

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Full series when?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

blissssssssssssss <3

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Why complain about people complaining about drama? Some people enjoy drama, some don't. People are just enjoying the comic differently.

Personally, I like some drama, but get frustrated when I have to wait a week or even longer until gets resolved. Which is the case with those comics that update weekly. I mean, the authors can only draw this fast of course.

drama.....DRRRAAAMMMMAAA!!! what is drama? is it typing in ALL CAPS? is it making a point out of anything in this manga? and more importantly, why is drama?? and when will these two going to get married? and how come Ticketmaster is raising up prices on the nosebleed section to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in California?!!?? >:( all of these questions and more on this forum of.......in...the.....Yuri-field....

-Internet Yuritorian

Well, thank you for this philosophical summary on drama and rising ticket prices. I felt that.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Why complain about people complaining about drama? Some people enjoy drama, some don't. People are just enjoying the comic differently.

Personally, I like some drama, but get frustrated when I have to wait a week or even longer until gets resolved. Which is the case with those comics that update weekly. I mean, the authors can only draw this fast of course.

last edited at Jan 23, 2023 8:44AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yup, I approve of this immense amount of cuteness

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh no, drama... T.T