sayuri101
Kase-san discussion 27 Jul 23:48
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

such NSFW. much wow.

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

What a great week, new stuff from Mikuni Hajime, Morishima Akiko and Takemiya Jin, plus a chapter of Nekugurui Minako-san and doujins by Tama II and Hayashiya Shizuru. The yuri goddesses have smiled upon us for sure!

Don't forget all the great /u/ animes the goddesses have bestowed to us this summer.
Mainly: Hanayamata, Locodol and Sabagebu.

sayuri101
Midnight 2 discussion 17 Jul 17:57
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Wat a weird time for a xhill to rin down

on the contrary, that's perfectly normal considering their... "predicament"

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Hey guys, sorry for the late, our typesetter for nekogurui had internet problem so we couldn't get it done sooner.
But now, more chapters incoming for sure.

This is how we all wait for you..
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nekogurui_minako_san_ch0_35#2

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Them moves tho <3

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed. I thought I was going crazy or something, lol. Does she just never age or something? I'd love to look like that when I'm 49 year old...

I would say asians never age but y'know that's only for asians to know..
oh crap..

btw is nobody going to comment on the fact that she died standing on the stage? like wth is she Benkei?! (Google that name) them Japanese badass.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

BEST. ENDING. EVER.

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

I read this after eating at IHOP. I now have diabetes.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

At some level I'm disturbed and/or confused but most of the time I'm just wondering what the hell is this and why am I shlicking to it...

Have I been on the darker sides of the internet for too long and/or for too many times?...

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

At several points my brain said it wouldn't be a surprise if the next chapters involved blood and satan.

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Im glad she loves her daughter. Is there a pseudo science baby tag?

Baby play tag perhaps?

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Senpai really loves nature. She's a "tree hugger."

last edited at May 30, 2014 6:34PM

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

that can was scared shitless. D:

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

This was really romantic about the cupid but that ending T.T and to end it off the last sentence was that she got the 1.6 Lbs weight back with a beef and rice bowl. Well it is from Dowman Sayman.

Hey, she really loved that beef and rice bowl. Don't sully such a beautiful thing.

Would be a much beautiful thing if "beef" and "rice bowl" are her names for her new girlfriends boobs.

sayuri101
Where you from?~ 10 Mar 23:15
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

16 years in the Philippines
Now 2 years and counting in New York

last edited at Mar 10, 2014 11:15PM

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

i get the feeling that there's truth to that dream of childhood key has. could be something happened after she died that made her immortal. and who wants to bet the other girl was the time merchant with the way she reacted?

"WARNING. CONSPIRACY THEORY AHEAD."

Also willing to bet that the reason why Key is alive and immortal, Minamo is aging faster and the Time Merchant is the Time Merchant is because the time merchant (possibly the kid in Key's childhood dream) is taking Minamo's life span and is transferring it to Key's because the Time Merchant didn't want Key to die. The life span transferal required the Time Merchant to take on the job as a time merchant, a sacrifice (Minamo) and memory wipes. The life span transfer also requires Key and Minamo to be near each other which explains why they're together with no back story or maybe a false back story. Key falls for the quickly aging Minamo. Key and Time Merchant doesn't want Minamo to die because: 1) (For the Time Merchant ) If Minamo dies, Key also dies. 2) (For Key) She loves Minamo 3) (For Key) Subconsciously know she's going to die if Minamo dies [Not talking "heartbreak"]. Therefore, the Time merchant offers Key the Contract Killer job so she can transfer the life span of the people she kills to Minamo, extending Minamo's life and also her's. Key accepts this. Thus, completing a full circle of self-sacrifice for love and/or extreme codependency.

There is a high probability I've blown your mind. I'm sorry and you're welcome.

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 9:09PM

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Quick question: what kind of absurd grip strength does it take to shatter an ipod with one hand?

The kind that an in-denial horny tsundere has?

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 12:43AM

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Aahhh~ Right in the kokoro~ LOVE IT!!!!!!

sayuri101
Happy End discussion 16 Feb 17:40
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

So... shit about to hit the fan? :D

Yes, the first s̶h̶i̶t̶ shot has been fired.

last edited at Feb 16, 2014 5:40PM

sayuri101
Citrus discussion 05 Feb 09:31
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

totally off topic but I think I just saw Ako and Mari in the last panel of the last page.
Easter egg?!
Saburouta must be a fan!!

sayuri101
sayuri101
Fragtime discussion 27 Jan 00:36
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

I'm guessing shes going to start avoiding Murakami, and then we get splashed in the face with a bucket full of angst.

sayuri101
Kase-san discussion 15 Jan 16:24
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Kase you sly dawg! >.<

sayuri101
Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

I must say also, that's one of the more loving depictions if a kiss I've seen in anime. I was disappointed in the Lynn/Jenny kiss in Bodacious Space Pirates that was almost like them just banging their faces together, so this really makes up for that.

Of course when the main characters kissing is kinda the whole point of the series, you'd want to do it right.

Absolutely, but if you think about it Bodacious Space Pirates art isn't as detailed as Sakura Trick. Plus, yuri wasn't really as popular.

Thinking about it now, that kiss was probably the make or break of the yuri fandom (and/or the producers) for the next few years. If it were "too much" for regular un-yurigoggled watchers, we probably won't have an adaptation of Sakura Trick and such. ...probably. O.o

last edited at Jan 10, 2014 11:14PM