Forum › Posts by RileysticDani

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

That plot twist was pretty cheap in my opinion tbh.

I just want to know about Komachi's intentions n leave this manga for good.

Personally I’ve been suspicious of Komacchi for most of the manga, so I don’t think that’s out of nowhere.

Nah, not Komachi. Seo being the mass murderer and prez n vice prez being the good guys by killing the greater evil. I mean, why? Prez was a good antagonist with an opposite purpose for the same ability of seeing death. even their backstory gave us a good point to sympathize with them and their way of doing things. It feels forced to have Seo be the reason to give the antagonists a reason to justify them.

Let me add that it would make so much sense if Komachi was the mass murder or the real target n get to the point of saving the wrong people and u know anime girl speach.

last edited at Oct 20, 2023 3:11AM

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

That plot twist was pretty cheap in my opinion tbh.

I just want to know about Komachi's intentions n leave this manga for good.

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

I'm seriously asking for a sequel. Like c'mon, it's been 3 years of these clueless lesbians being clueless lesbians and then when we can have a wholesome married life wholesome series and it's going to end. At least we'll have a wedding.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Why haven't they made an adaptation of Milk Morinaga's mangas yet? Girlfriends is basically the Yuri Mangan

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

I hope we see them being wifes for real and this manga doesn't end in chap 40 or something like that.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

This is not like in real life? Right?

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Author: Nanao x Asumi development arc. Don't wait for Mai bxtches.

I don't like when characters gets too obsessed with an mc but Nanao is cute af and I love how Asumi forgot her purpose on finding Mai for sex. Pretty solid argument if you ask me.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

I love that this manga portraits a good healthy girlxgirl relationship in the main couple and it's adorable. I don't like the teacher tho and I think is the only that I dislike in the manga.

I'm scared because they are so happy and it feels like what's to come will be devastating.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Haven't been here for a while and now everybody likes Shiho. I don't feel special anymore.

nah barely anybody likes shiho it’s actually kinda crazy

Before every post in here was about hating Shiho and just a few people were trying to analyze her character, even if they didn't like her. So yeah, now i see more people liking her, its a win I'm taking.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Finally... I forgot the name of this manga and it has a lot of chapters now

RileysticDani
Citrus + discussion 23 Jul 15:09
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Y’all may or may not know me as the diehard Citrus fan and defender who comes in here to say something positive about the new chapters now and then cuz I hate seeing people dunk on mah gurls.

And even I gotta say…… yeah this chapter wasn’t it :(

Not only are we back in forced drama territory straight out of Volume 1-3, but Yuzu forcing herself on Mei, aka the thing that gave her trauma and skewed her perception of relationships and intimacy in the first place, didn’t sit right with me at all.

I really hope this arc is amounting to something good, otherwise I just want it to be over at this point.

Hope that i can explain myself correctly. English is not my first language.

Well, since the beginning there was this blurry line about consent in this manga; crossing boundaries and SA were so normalized and painted as romantic back then by the author.

Now if Mei is a survivor and have this trauma. God. Author never cared to explain that to the readers and this manga, and if we deep analize the inuendos and roles in the Mei x Yuzu relationship we end with Yuzu n Mei having a trauma and a very distorted view love and being painted as a healthy and beautiful relationship, and that's a huge problem. The author has deepened about Mei's character and her back story quite a few times, for example now we have a new character about her childhood and her motivations are well explained. The same happened with the daddy issues arc, where it does a good job in explain Mei as a persona and her actions and motivations. Point is that the teacher, I can't even remember his name, never was mentioned again or was showed in some kind representation of trauma. And a trauma have a lot of representation in mangas like flasbacks or explicitly changing face expressions when characters is facing said trauma or more subtle ways like analogies.

Is the authors duty to give that kind of information to have all the context and empathize with the characters, or know the whys of their actions at least. This are just assumptions.

Now theoretically, what Yuzo did in this toxic sick relationship was replicate what Mei did to her aka her first approach to romance aka sexual assault... multiple times and this manga is just straight up afoul.

And please remember that if you have a trauma it doesn't excuse your abusive behavior towards the person you say to love. And that your significant one, while they can be a great pillar to overcome said traumas, they are not therapists and you can hurt them deeply.

Analyzing this, Mei shouldn't be in a relationship to start n Yuzu needs to feel loved.

Sorry for controversy n for the bible guys. :|

RileysticDani
Citrus + discussion 22 Jul 23:03
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

To me is so funny that this couple just don't have real development in years; everything feels so forced like EVERYTHING: all interactions between Mei and Yuzu in the past are worthless and Mei is just so self focused. Yuzu look around, there's Harumin waiting for you just ask.

Also Saburo Uta thinks that people having a crush on Yuzu over Mei is crazy.

last edited at Jul 23, 2023 1:27AM

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Haven't been here for a while and now everybody likes Shiho. I don't feel special anymore.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

The only people mad at this manga are here, like suddenly all the things than happens in the story are worth of “bashing critical analysis ”, have some shame? We are reading this for free, we are stealing from a person who is probably their only income of work and u have the balls to trash on their ideas as if u are supporting them? Like yeah it's gets funny when people gets mad at Shiho for being the most real teenager in the manga (annoying af) but then u trash in the author's work as if they are making the worst maga ever. If you don't like this go and read something else if this isn't for you and let the people who enjoys to enjoy and read and talk about it. U are so annoying, this is not twitter, we are here to enjoy manga.

this is a discussion thread where everyone with an account is allowed to post their thoughts about the story they have consumed so whether you find this to be annoying is irrelevant to this action.

also please get your arrogance in check as you can control only your own actions dont presume that you can control what another does just because you feel someway about their actions.

by the way enjoyment is subjective meaning it comes in many flavours who are you to decide how someone enjoys this work of art and how they express it

I'm not telling you how to enjoy it or to control you lol, I'm just saying that this comment section/forum in particular for this manga in this site are annoying af and have in high steem? Your criticism, no even opinions, but your criticism. They're like 3 good people giving clever remarks and trying to understand the characters and the author's work, then it's full of people being annoying and not even liking the manga? Like ok I guess

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022
Sytochan-1636359413794734081-img1

I open this in the bus idk why

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

The only people mad at this manga are here, like suddenly all the things than happens in the story are worth of “bashing critical analysis ”, have some shame? We are reading this for free, we are stealing from a person who is probably their only income of work and u have the balls to trash on their ideas as if u are supporting them? Like yeah it's gets funny when people gets mad at Shiho for being the most real teenager in the manga (annoying af) but then u trash in the author's work as if they are making the worst maga ever. If you don't like this go and read something else if this isn't for you and let the people who enjoys to enjoy and read and talk about it. U are so annoying, this is not twitter, we are here to enjoy manga.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Nagisa, honey... You are right, safety comes first.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022
Mmminamip-1612130226028400642-img1

Yeah, Gundam veteran and still wasn't expecting that to happen, it usually goes with the morality aspects of the decision between kill or be killed but more like mc tries to avoid it

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

This gonna get messy

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Damn...

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Shiho and Hima are learning how to do things and growing up. I loved it, idc what you think they are learning. I just hope that author doesn't take the pat of Shiho revealing Aki's crush to Yori or Hima revealing it by accident, that would be like killing the characters just for drama.

I'm still Aki x Shiho #1 anti.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

I love this manga and it deserves more recognition.

Now we wait for the angsty storm that it's imminently coming.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

LMAO my dumb self didn't read the title, so basically that scene with Aki and Yori happened while Shiho still was in the SS Girls and was about confess to Aki xddd. No girl, that's so sad. Idc what all of you think about Shiho i want her happy and not to be the second best for Aki. Please no.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

The most annoying thing for me is that the whole drama is 100% in Shiho's head. She never managed to interact with Aki in a romantic manner, and neither Aki did with Yori, yet she already created the whole narrative on her own and now she is "ending it" on her own too.

Aki is just living her life, moving on from her own heartbreak, not being toxic to anyone, and Shiho is in the corner, being all moody, overdramatic, trying to... I don't know... stick it to Aki? Or Yori? Meanwhile, Yori is also completely unaware...

I have to agree with the statement that she wandered in from a different manga. She feels like an overdramatic emo kid surrounded by a bunch of peppy cheerleaders.

You are describing a person with anxiety, stressing out about the most insignificant things and making all kind of scenarios inside their heads, something that Shiho have being showing since the first episodes, also she came from a competitive environment like classical music, it really ruins you at some point, at least me can relate to that. It doesn't justify Shiho's actions towards Yori and the SS girls, but at least she is trying and knows she's annoying af, and c'mon they're like 16 years old, i don't know why people want teenagers act like grow up adults.

RileysticDani
Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Shiho needs to let Aki go, i mean if the author it's taking the love by pitty second plate arc , i don't want that. Like with Aki being so in love with Yori and Shiho being so insecure about herself, relationship it's going to be hell for both of them.

Yeah I was like, go get the girl my idiotic lesbian Shiho, but Aki can't let go of Yori and man Shiho has to attend her issues first to heal and stop being so immature and egotistic and appreciate their friends and the band who's keeping on with her wishes.

But I Love Shiho and still it's the most real character for me, cause yeah, it's like the end of the world at that age knowing that your first love it's deeply in love with someone else but also prefer her voice over yours. So

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 7:24PM