hmm, wonder what happens if you break the mirror

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

"lesbians are so cool, I wish they were real"

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

this is just terrifying tbh

what would have happened if she hadn't remembered it on time?

Something other than the cakes would get divided into two or more slices

Hopefully their relationship would get divided into two slices

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Not that i'm complaining about progress but what kinda phone doesn't pause when you pull the jack out??

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

So the commonly cited example [...] Women don't produce more ova over the course of their life, so until menopause, those are a static set of cells that aren't replaced over time.

Right... and men do?

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Not strictly related, but I really want one of the big brain people in this thread to explain to me the difference between a harem and a poly relationship, considering how people rejected marking Nanami's relationships as a harem.

Polyamorous relationships can take on different - as I like to call them - topologies, and do not have to be centered around one person, like Nanami's setup. One person with multiple unrelated partners is one extreme with the other being polyfidelity where everyone is committed to everyone. The first one may resemble a "harem" but I hope you can see how the latter doesn't have much in common with it.

As for why Nanami in particular doesn't have a "harem" : she is romantically committed to all her partners and every partner knows about the others. This is not an open relationship or casual hookups that I would describe what happens in the harem genre as. In harem manga there are multiple suitors all competing for the MC's attention and wanting to have them all to themselves and the MC does not take a stance on the nature of this relationship.

And then there's the origin of the word, where harems were comprised of women having sex with a noble and looking pretty in his estate in exchange for luxury and a high social standing. More prostitution than romance

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Now she got the most dangerous hairstyle.......

The ultimate death flag... that's it, folks, no deus ex machina here, she's a goner.

It's a death flag? Aw shit, I wear my hair like that all the time. Delete my account once I'm gone, please.

I hope she'll actually get to confess and they won't pull something like her not making it in time.

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Last chapter it was like, just starting to become sundown. This chapter, the sun was completely down. Were they making out for like 30 minutes?

Really. I saw the color on the first panel and got a little stunned, like how's that even possible?

applejuice
Yuri written by women 21 Dec 08:19
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

I totally get that 'cause most of my favourites were made by women but tbf there's "written by a man" and then there's "*written by a man*" in a blue is the warmest color sorta way where you'll know right away something's fishy instead of fruity

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Fuck this lol.
"I love you"
series ends
What a joke, why are most yuri series like this? It's a complete joke

This is a romance story, you want:
https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/slice_of_life
You're welcome

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

are yuri otakus even a real thing

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

I think this is quite funny since as I am ace, I am also very confused by how much intimacy people real need. Not to speak for all ace people out there, but the whole movies/books troupe of having sex to prove love feels so alienating to me

I'm allosexual but still, the idea of proving anything with sex is confusing. Like, it's great to get intimate with someone you love, it's like holding hands but more, doesn't mean anything changes though

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Oh, alright, I use a reader app

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

so I've reread the series after chapter 14 because of obvious reasons and I noticed that Ch.11 feeds into Ch.13 which feeds into Ch.12 which feeds into Ch.14. So there's something up with the way the chapters are ordered.

Nah, Lock Screen -> You Look Great Together -> Nothing as of Yet

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

For some reason I always love this kinda story where it seems like a character is about to deliver some devastating news and it turns out to be something like "honey, I really need you to piss on me". Idk, it's jarring in a cute way kinda

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

I never know if @Temp is doing a comedic bit or what. Like, they can't be serious, right...?

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

3rd base: dropping honorifics

2nd base: using her first name

1st base: sexy sex sexing.

Not sure if joking or if unaware of how baseball works

Wait... you're not supposed to have sex on the court?

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

And then the bread girl is gonna become their daughter in law so they can get a discount on the bread
All according to keikaku

the keikaku:

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Glad the break up anxiety is over, now just gotta cross out the relevant rule

applejuice
Poll #3: DROOOOOIIDD 10 Dec 06:38
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

How does one report comments here?

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Was this axed or something?
That's it? "I love you, I love you too, ok but are we lovers? Not really lol, btw I'm incapable of showing up affection, me too! Lol aren't we just one for each other?"
Kinda disappointed tbh, not even a kiss? And what about the sister's reaction, and her relationship with the friend? What about my long awaited nsfw scene?
Oh well, let's hope for better endings in the future

Are you trying to troll?

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

This is accurate, if you're worried about seeming cringey just double down on it.

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

I'm a little confused.

Did they agree to be platonic lovers?

they ace or demi. It's up to your imagination what they will or won't do

last edited at Dec 3, 2022 6:39PM

applejuice
Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

So, about that ending... Is she naked? Because that's the only reason that came to mind for her to say that.

Hanging out with my tree (we're both naked)
Might start an investment fund later idk