Forum › Posts by KCM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This manga has such a soothing feel to it. It may be about food, but it's also about finally meeting that one special person who actually enjoys and wants to spend time with you.

Thanks!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Mmm comfy.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

... Wait so they just dont tell us what happened between Watanabe and her ex????????????????????????????? For tired festival antics?????????????? :(

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I like the setting of this, and the art is good, but the story continues to be one of the most frustrating things I read on this site, and it's entirely because of Shion. She really is the worst, but hey, at least she realizes it?

Don't you know? She's 'complex.'

The ol' 'if I can't have your cake as well as mine, I'll tell you your cake is poison' ploy.

KCM
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is why you don't play games with your S.O.; why open your relationship up to yet another avenue for problems? Why add another thing to fight over?

KCM
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Ahhh... Slice of lifey.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Thank you for this surprise treat!! I cannot wait for the next one...

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

The art is so pleasing and the angst is soft yet distinct.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is so wholesome

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Did you see Risa? She looked really, really happy in that embrace. Practically drooling. I think she'll be fine. She's got two suitors already.

But we will never see how/if anything turns out for her bc it's Repression Rebecca and Can't Take a Hint Tammy's love story.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

After finding out Hiroko's tragic past... She still needs to work on herself before she even thinks abour a relationship, but we all know she won't, and Risa still deserves her own love interest and not to just be a device to make the inevitable pairing off occur, though once again we all know she won't. No one but the main pairing may find happiness, as is the law.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is so cool!! Poor granny, dang Reimu :'(

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

At least her lack of taste is explained instead of just confusing. Hopefully her cooking will improve as the series goes on!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

If Hiroko really wanted Ayaka to stay away, she could stop jerking around with her emotions like this. :/ I feel like Hiroko just enjoys hurting other women, be it by loving and leaving them in the lesbian bar or insisting on both maintaining this facade and giving Ayaka the wrong idea about her. Mayne not enjoys, but she is a cowardly and weak person at heart who has no courage to either be honest or commit to the lie (actually get married so her beard can protect her closet key).

I heard someone say she deserves love even with her damage, and she does but her first steps should be finding a new job where she can live out of the closet and leave women, espeically Ayaka alone. This is advice for anyone reading: Sort out your life before seeking romance or sex unless you have your lies properly backed up and sorted out and ESPECIALLY don't keep being needlesly affectionate toward someome after making a big deal out of rejecting them. No amount of past trauma allows you to drag others into your drama especially if you insist on being untruthful.

last edited at Jun 13, 2023 4:18PM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

A freezing cold take, given that most everybody in this thread but me agrees with you.

Don't worry, Main Character always wins the girl at the end. ;D The rest of us just really wish that wasn't the case!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Still no Risa storyline. :'(

KCM
J<->M discussion 03 Jun 12:21
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is interesting! Hope that comedy tag holds

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I find myself rooting for the co worker more than Hiroko. Even though it won't be endgame I've never experienced an inner conflict with the main ship in a yuri manga.

I super hope the author gives Risa some attention once the main couple finally forms. As you say, unlikely but Risa is just so darn likable I want to see her happy.

KCM
Laundry Cat discussion 30 May 14:08
Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

A real breath of fresh air! And so cute~

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

What if the joke is that they both end up with different women at the end of the series? They could court and get with entitely different people with the time they waste together. (Joking, but am I not right a little?)

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

I know it wont happen, but I want Risa to get her own love interest so baddddd ☠︎︎

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

These poor pitiful souls ☠︎︎

And married women being presumed to have to drop out of the workforce to pop out kids even if they don't wanna ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Also please don't mistake my bellyaching for hate; I just react viscerally to these comedy of error type stories lol.

last edited at May 25, 2023 12:36AM

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Risa is the only reasonable one here. I wish it was about her love journey instead of the other two. :'(

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Hnnngh you got this, Ayaka!!! Stupid senpai, just open your damn fool eyes

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Needs the Bisexual tag.