Forum › Posts by maddog_ren

maddog_ren
Philosophia discussion 14 Apr 10:27
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

wow, amano-sensei really brings out a whole new dimension of her work. although this series somewhat felt like she abit like nishi uko style (read: too much feel), Still good work, 8/10 for the story on my opinion

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

definitely Strawberry Panic with the touch of singing, with the Nagisa-like main character and evil Shizuma but maybe "Nagisa" might be saved from the evil shizuma by the tomboyish Tamao (hope so, if not, i'm dropping this)

maddog_ren
Touch Me discussion 01 Mar 08:37
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

can the girl qualifies as stockholm syndrome? falling for your kidnapper or in this case, for her stalker/molester? XD

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

yey, new series from kazuma kowo. this looks promising. i did noticed that in some series, honour girls that smiles a lot is more scary in terms of trolling others. and in here, she met her match that could piqued her interest

maddog_ren
Steps ch01 discussion 28 Jan 12:47
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

at last, the translation is out. have waited so long for this. thanks yuri project and dynasty-scan

maddog_ren
Game discussion 16 Jan 10:41
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

uh uh, yandere yuri-otaku blondie? The game is on XD

maddog_ren
Philosophia discussion 31 Dec 05:15
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

while i read it, just before the 'cigarette kiss' page, i have a premonition tht it would happen. is it because i already see it in Black Laggoon. But the 'kiss' is still hot though XD

maddog_ren
Citrus discussion 06 Dec 07:35
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

'I want you to need me, there are things you want to do with me, right?'

Saburouta really knows how to make a cliffhanger. Although i'm preparing that Yuzu WILL NOT have s*x with Mei. She's really have a steely control of herself, maybe some touching and kissing, but not beyond that.
If i'm Yuzu, i will as hell sure i'm gonna 'tell' her everything i want to do with her. Damn, Mei sure can drive people's sexual tension to the edge.

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

well, will the sensei once again rock their building relationship? this is so gonna be very onteresting

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heavenly_garden_where_the_maidens_bloom_ch06#19

bottom panel, they squirt all over the car -___-'', is it not gonna stink alot? and i'm curious how will the sensei clean it up? anyway, from the way the sensei lick blondie there, i still can't imagine that she's a pure virgin

maddog_ren
Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

If her family so rich, why won't take her a doctor but then again some things can't be repaired. I for one want to know what happened to her eyes.

well, at least the family can hire a great plasstic surgeon to at least make the eyes looks good instead of left it scary like that.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

I have OCD. This is one of my rituals. Doesn't make sense to me either- I have no fucking clue why I feel compelled to read ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT HAS THE YURI TAG THEN ORGANIZE THE CHAPTERS IN MY HEAD BY AUTHOR COMPLETE WITH A MENTAL SYNOPSIS OF THE GODDAMN PLOT.

well, i can say i understand your feeling since i'm also have the same ocd for my yuri manga collection.

This first chapter is indeed strange without any story plot, let's just hope it's gonna develop more in the upcoming chapters. And I have a feeling right from the start that Sara has a loose screw in her head. You know, the typical innocent smart girl that turns out to be somekind of sadistic dominating girl or playgirl with many harem girls