Forum › Posts by Alpaca

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I was actually thinking about them being loud when they were saying they didn't need to be considerate of their parents anymore. They're the asshole neighbors ahahah

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

i think school nurses are a myth in japan. THEY ARE NEVER THERE LOL

No they do exist but only when they are a love interest

Alpaca
Date Night discussion 04 Apr 04:34
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Them: I'm over/under dressed!!
Me: where are their clothes..?

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Slow clap Could not tell if this was real for a second and then remembered its April fool's lul

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Slow clap Could not tell if this was real for a second and then remembered its April fool's lul

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I don't get why everyone is mad that kase is jealous, yet again. It's predictable, yes, but on the mark for her character. It's not like people only get jealous once, recognize it, and then never jealous again. It's a pattern and yamada accidentally helps enables it by never saying anything about it to this point. At the end of the day, they're only 19 and if I remember anything about being 19 is that they're so damn dumb. SO DAMN DUMB

Alpaca
Image Comments 29 Mar 22:55
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
Exps-lau4amoz-9-orig

^there was a clip called flare and marine actually love each other or something and it talks about their friendship/relationship and how much they actually love each other

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Today was a blessing

Alpaca
6:30 AM discussion 11 Feb 12:02
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

The only thing more surprising then a futa Nozomi is the fact that their mom helped tone the pages. What a kick ass mom

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This just keeps getting better, like a gift that keeps on giving. I'm really in shock this doesn't have a better anime treatment

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Oh God SENPAI ACTUALLY NOTICED HER ROMANTICLY!!

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Is this chinese? Will the goverment trash it like they did to Their Story? The author still vasn't recovered from that yet...

Iirc the reason why Their Story was trashed was because it was supposed to be published as an actual comic book by a publisher. Online its pretty much free real estate in china unless it's some real hardcore shit

What a damn shame and I assume from the lack of updates, it was not even able to recover via online?

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Maori reminding all of us to not catch the feels

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Considering how many otomekais I've been reading; this is truely the best ending. I honestly feel bad for the leftover person in these kinds of stories so this is nice

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Oh damn Honoka!! Does anyone know if she said that in english to her; that's how I read it in my head at least

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Tmfly back at it again with the nicomaki

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I know this is just "Kase getting jealous part 1000" but given how pretty that guy is (and the fact that he even has a face) makes me wonder if that's actually a crossdressing girl. Which wouldn't really make much sense, but I like the idea of Kase getting even more jealous that it's a girl this time lol

You just said things that I want to be reality ahaha
Interesting that now we finally see Kase feeling insecure now. We know she's often very possessive, but I don't think she's ever actually been afraid of actually losing Yamada to someone before

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Asumi: /exist/
Everyone: Ooo a snack

Alpaca
Liberty discussion 30 Nov 15:12
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Liz really is the worst. I get that she's just selfish and has no real good points aside from being hot, but I don't get her dilemma is. Like she's just really possessive if anything of Maki and I really don't think she really cares about her. Liz only thinks she's sweet, but as far as romance, I'd rather she end up in that distractive relationship with her ex-girlfriend

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm totally digging this kind of power struggle dynamic. I hope this is one they port to English

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Getting officially married to your friend, but is actually just your fRiEnD
Anime logic

last edited at Nov 24, 2020 11:50AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Damn that was so damn on point. Kougi is the only one that can make me read this ship

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Poly=Good

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I was so disappointed that I hear this was completed, but know there's more makes my day so much better!!!

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Omg poor tenga egg. He's just genres and he just doesn't know it yet