Forum › Posts by Mannic

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yay finally the confession! Last few chapters should be fun.

Tomoe's face in those final two panels is priceless. What a great "What the fuck" face if I've ever seen one.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wait so did this series get canned? Because this ending felt so rushed. I mean I guess the two I wanted to end up together did? Sorta? This was a cute series but what a way to fizzle out at the end.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yay side ship is moving along quite well!

And finally she's realizing her actual feelings that kiss was so damn close holy crap. This is cute as always and we finally got a little bit of progress!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I don't really know love live characters so I don't get the quarks and how they act etc.

But man the art for this one was really well done and all of the girls were super cute.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This damn woman is so wishywashy! Stop giving poor Hinata hope only to be all like "nope I'm done lul" AGAIN.

And yep that was totes a confession

One thing I really love that the translator of this does is how nervous the font etc chosen for Hinata when she's not on cosplay and then how she's a completely different person when she puts her cosplay on. That's a really nice touch.

And yep I think that "What?" was all of our reactions lol.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Sorry after this chapter I think it all but submits that Yunduo has a thing for Xiaoen. She even did the I'm gonna slowly reach for her hand but not actually grab it thingo. Either that or she is the most blunt honest person ever. Most people in her shoes would have lied about what they said to all but sabotage someones relationship she basically wears it like a badge of honor I get she's trying to protect Xiaoen (that is if she doesn't actually like her) but yikes let the girl live her own life.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

How is Hiroko such a womanizer but yet also the most oblivious lesbian known to exist at the same time?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay this was cute I hope we get a sequel at least haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I was just thinking. The dad knows her voice. The first time he hears her voice talking to his daughter is gonna be very fun to see.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yep this is totes just gonna be these two being cute for the entirety of this manga and I'm 100% okay with that. No drama is needed with this one.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

So this is sorta the Yuri version of Barry? SIGN ME UP. Well I guess sorta she never said she wanted to stop being a hitman but I would guess it's leading that way if she wants to keep her adorable little GF. What an interesting concept didn't expect the whole thing with the priest and the daughter plus agegap stuff is always my favorite. Actually surprised Daphne didn't translate this one for that reason alone xD

Really looking forward to this one so thank you for this translation <3

last edited at May 1, 2023 7:34PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Well this is the first chapter of this series that actually made me feel icky. She kept asking her to stop or at least slow down some and she just kept forcing herself onto her. That's super rapey...

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow this was soo good. And the art is really good as well. Not much BDSM stuff out there and this was chefs kiss

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

They say that opposites attract... And then there is these two that are so far opposite they down a complete 360 just to end up right back in front of each other and it works.. sortaish.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Never thought this would get a sequel this was super cute good for them <3

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

For a debut this was pretty well done! Both characters were super cute and by Julia's standards they were already girlfriends anyway so it was a win/win in the end.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

That sneaky little Loli! This was fun I can't wait for more.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Legit had to go read all of them again it's been so long lol. Interested to see what her shitty aunt said. And that ending. I didn't expect this series to get into some deep ass kidnapping and crap.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I just want poor Uda to be happy as long as this series accomplishes that by the end of the series I'm okay. She's too good for Riri. Please have someone new catch her eye so she can give up on that one sided garbo. Even if the amusement park thing with them was cute all it did was crush Uda even more. Seems quite a few people don't care about the side couple stuff. But I've loved Uda from the start it's time for her happiness.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww really sad this got axed! At least get eleven more chapters I guess. Will be sad when we don't get to see Ichigo simp for Yaya anymore.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

That was a perfect setup for lewdness what a shame! Also the mistress in her thoughts thinking they're together and the bubble saying "but were sisters" She clearly doesn't know they get freaky with each other sometimes lol.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I seriously love female Vegeta. She's super cute and I love how quickly her attitude goes from super annoyed and angry to somewhat accepting and questing in seconds.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The funny part is if next chapter after being super jelly she alters the contract with something like "You can no longer support or love idols that are no longer idols" haha.

Why limit this only to retired idols? :P

Mainly because we know Meguru is petty and it would limit her from at least being like she is with Toki. If she was going through the trouble of not even wanting them to see each other that's some top level pettying going on haha.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The funny part is if next chapter after being super jelly she alters the contract with something like "You can no longer support or love idols that are no longer idols" haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Whelp I didn't expect to be sitting in my office at work and crying... BUT HERE WE ARE.