Forum › Posts by sunshine

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

God this was so cute ! I smiled and giggle the whole time!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ THIS POSTOR THE COMMENTS IF HAVEN'T PLAYED YET!

I am on chapter 5, I can't figure out the 3 question. I usually dont do this but I am throwing the flag in ... I admit defeat D:

Question: what kind of case is this

• she vanished and is hiding -it's a kidnapping by someone -its a disappearance linked to the seven mysteries

Question: something wasn't right about the room just after ichigo Sasaki disappeared. That was....

-the soda water she'd been drinking before
-ringo attitude
-the copy of Night on the Galactic Railroad lent to Ringo
-Why she disappeared in the early morning

Question 3: And another thing that was off in the Sasakis' room, before we went to the bath...

-The mistaken date of manufactor
-The so day water she gave us
-the unread copy of Night of the Galactic Railroad
-The closed curtains, even though it isn't cold out.

Please help!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ MY COMMENT IF HAVEN'T PLAYED! I REPEAT DO NOT READ MY COMMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED.!

I am on chapter 5 and I can't figure out the 3 question. I usually dont do this but I am throwing the flag in ...
. I admit defeat D:

Question: what kind of case is this
- she vanished and is hiding
-it's a kidnapping by someone
-its a disappearance linked to the seven mysteries

Question: something wasn't right about the room just after ichigo Sasaki disappeared. That was....
-the soda water she'd been drinking before
-ringo attitude
-the copy of Night on the Galactic Railroad lent to Ringo
-Why she disappeared in the early morning

Question 3: And another thing that was off in the Sasakis' room, before we went to the bath...
-The mistaken date of manufactor
-The so day water she gave us
-the unread copy of Night of the Galactic Railroad
-The closed curtains, even though it isn't cold out.

Please help!

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 11:51AM by drpepperfan

sunshine
Their Story discussion 23 Nov 01:40
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oooh I really enjoy this!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Kyaaah, soooo cute!!!! Thank you so much NHFH!!!!! Lol gotta love the little cockblocker. Baby tsun tsun queen ftw!

In this case, wouldn't it be a clam jam

I prefer the term beaver dammed, personally.

I am hysterically laughing haha

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hahaha this was great

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Gosh I'm so happy

sunshine
May.25 discussion 19 Aug 06:55
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This made me all happy ☺️

sunshine
Murcielago discussion 17 Aug 15:12
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Is it just me or would anyone else like to see this be made into an anime =D I would definitely watch because I am very much enjoying each chapter ♥

sunshine
Murcielago discussion 17 Aug 00:23
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am enjoying this shit out this magna =D

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I click on this by accident with no interest to really read it.... Now I want more of this!

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really can't wait for the second season!!!!

sunshine
Rainy Song discussion 28 Jun 22:01
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

My heart is doing weird things right now ×)

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just did a fangirl squeal .... Could definitely go for more shiznat

sunshine
Mercy discussion 31 May 17:15
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The story itself is really good if you don't let the art bother you =)

sunshine
Mercy discussion 31 May 14:47
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This was a wonderful read for one of my all time favorite pairings! I highly enjoyed this =)

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

My heart right now...

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah I notice they showed a fair share of scenes with Maki and Nico together. >.>

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ah I hope to see more doujins of love live since we now how season 2. One can hope =D

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ohohoho ! I did a squeal of joy when I went onto animania after work today =D. So far the second season looks like it will be promising, though it still far to early to make any finally judgments. But I was definitely laughing and awing at the cuteness of the first episode ♥♥♥

Any favorite characters or pairings ? Anything you guyshope to see in the second season?

I love all the characters in this show for a lot of reason but I adore kotori, Nozomi, Umi, and Maki the most ♥♥♥

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ah I really do love Ootomo megane work!! Something about the artwork that really pulls me in!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

... Goddamn, I really need to finish watching Kill la Kill... it is so awesome... and with that spoiler too... -_-

I hate myself. Shame on me for not finishing it yet...

Yes shame on you!!! =P the show is calling for you right now!

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

What a cute refreshing read this was ♥♥♥

Thank you for all the hard work Yuri project, you have brought us another wonderful one shot =) thank you very much!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

She's learned to love Koro, it's just that at first she's testing her. And the reason she's comparing Koro to a little dog, aside from she's really like one, we've seen that Yuriko had that dog stuff toy she really liked back then. On Koro's part, she even stated that she's glad to be of use to Yuriko. And the last part, blushing Yuriko while teasing her beloved is just too adorable.

Very well explain! =)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I like she was using her as well, I could definitely go for a 2nd part to this. If one existed !

Thank you very much Yuri projects for always working so hard on everything you guys post ♥♥♥♥ keep up the good work you guys are amazing♥♥♥♥ thank you thank you thank you =)