Forum › Posts by Lysilya

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That was resolved a lot quicker than expected.

Now excuse me for a moment, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...anyway, that was the most perfectly weird way for a first kiss to happen between the two of them. I like this series so much, it's just fluffy joy.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It seem like Evie is finally starting to realize she can't run from her feelings anymore. Good!

And the Villainess System popping up now was pretty expected. There was too much set up for it not to appear that the perfect/worst time.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

There was a lot of weird stuff going on in this chapter.

The relationship between Zhang and Wu feels like neither of them really want it, and Zhang dragging Dai out to try and get her to put on a wedding dress was odd.

Definitely get the feeling something is up...arranged marriage maybe? While Zhang is still kind of girl crushing on Dai a little bit.

last edited at Apr 24, 2022 11:43AM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yay it's back! And they changed up the story too, looking forward to what they're going to do in this new timeline

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Okay that was cute. I'm looking forward to more.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I think this is probably one of my favourite ongoing series right now. The mangaka does such a good job of making the chemistry between the two feel so natural.

Is it just me, or did the art really fall off this chapter? It looks like sketches, severe lack of understanding of facial anatomy. This whole chapter is missing the artistic charm the earlier chapters had, what happened?

I'd say for the most part it was fine. The majority of the chapter felt the same, and the moments where sketches were used were slapstick reactions you see in manga, which is what Keyyan might have been going for. There were a few moments where some of the art looked off, but sometimes stuff comes up and people gotta cut some corners to make deadlines. No idea if that's what happened, but either way didn't bother me too much

On that note, does anyone have links to some poly yuri?

There's a poly tag you can use: https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/polyamory

Introduction to Love Triangle and Luminous=Blue are both pretty decent and well known

last edited at Apr 23, 2022 7:35AM

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Huh, age reveal! Ms. Sunflower and Matsuri aren't that far apart (although we could have guessed).

Looking forward to the required beach day chapter up next!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I wonder what's got Gemini so uncertain, not like MC told Gemini about her connection to the previous Virgo.

Cute series so far, looking forward to more!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Today's the big day! Congrats Hijiki!

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Aw, Ayame being pouty and jealous was super cute. And now we have sleepover with Matsuri and then a beach episode!

This was lovely!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Huh, it was nice to see people acting like adults in this and realizing "okay we might have brought this on ourselves a bit". It was also cool (and understandable) to see her striking back a bit.

It feels like the setup is dragging a bit, but I'm still here for the ride.

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 4:06PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

YES THEY'RE BACK!

This was a super cute chapter, but judging by the web novel notes, our sapphic black hole is still as dense as ever.
One day she'll get it

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

okay wow, Matoi being super mature here, and pulling off the smooth as heck move with the car.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Man, this chapter really was a swing in the opposite direction
I'll show myself out

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yay a Kashikaze one-shot.

I like that it didn't quite follow the same plot that other manga with a "sister system" tend to. This one felt more about fluffy close friendship than the longing you usually see...or that could just be me.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Edit: Maybe I'm giving lesbians too much credit, and some of them are turned on, because the girl with the nice rack brushed it against her while slipping past her on the subway.

Just don't give anyone credit. Humans are a bunch of horny weirdos with a million years of evolution screaming "seggs" at us :P

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

For the serialization, Hijiki said they've redrawn all the chapters and moved things around as well. So it's almost going to be a restart of the series. Nice!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Didn't realize we skipped a chapter until I finished reading, oh well, didn't really mess things up.

Oh my god that professor is actually adorable...but Tamamusi is going to make this legit hard for us to choose isn't she?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oooh we're getting some other supernatural elements into the mix now. I think this series is super cool and I always want more.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Woah. I don't expect anything at all, but that was still unusually forward by Yuriko.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

my headcanon is that kogu knew that hino was disappointed they didnt get to cuddle or anything, so she did that to be nice to her, which is really cute.

also, sorry this one was so late. just been exhausted and busy lately... :(

I like that idea, would definitely be in character.

Any no worries, you give your time and energy to do this for us. You come first, we can be patient :D

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

But something intimate DID end up happening Kogu...you held hands!

Lysilya
Liberta discussion 14 Apr 15:02
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

These two are lewd as heck...but also like really wholesome?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...so that's where the kids got it from.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my god it basically was a date.

This had to be the cutest chapter in the series so far. Matsuri has definitely broken through the walls Miss Sunflower has put up, and Miss Sunflower is clearly very happy about it.

I don't know how their relationship is going to end, but I am rooting for these two harder than any other burgeoning couple.