Forum › Posts by AgenderArcee

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Can't believe Onii-san is not only cheating on Aya but even sharing her playlist with another girl damn

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Cute... I want to see them celebrating their birthday together...

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Oh this is so cute, I'd love to see more of them and what they're like in a relationship...

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Does anyone know if there are volume 2 extras out there somewhere?

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Oh baby Asumi, if you think it's fun sharing a bed with Mai NOW, just wait...

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Oh this is fun, Fuuko is so scummy and manipulative lol. I liked at the end of the chapter Yuni recognizing that she really should have just messaged Natsume instead of waiting for her all day, but Natsume had been good with remembering their anniversaries before, so it wasn't unreasonable to expect that to continue. Still, Fuuko saw her perfect opportunity to swoop in before they could make up lmao. Hope this starts updating again soon...

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Going nuts not being able to finish this after that cliffhanger. I love pathetic women.....

last edited at May 1, 2022 4:37PM

AgenderArcee
Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

That was so sweet!!! I loved all the drama and big feelings, great resolution with the callback to the line from the first chapter. Great story :>

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Looks cute!

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Bruh

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

The extra chapter had me laughing so much with the trolling/ pacifier candy omg lol Id so do that to one of my friends lmao

Honestly the way she's messing with the entire brothel i have a feeling when she meets her bae its going to be super anticlimactic either than or she's going to dominate her with all her sex experiences lol but even if she does find her doesn't this basically finish the entire plot i mean the whole reason/point for her to go to this brothel is to find Mai (her childhood friend) and become girlfriends her waifu etc

It'd be interesting if she and Mai start going out and then need to figure out if that means Mai has to stop working at the brothel/Asumi has to stop going to the brothel. Asumi definitely likes this stuff for more than just finding Mai, it's basically her hobby at this point lmao. I could even see Asumi getting a job there since she gets along with all the girls so well.

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

I don't think the relationship development was rushed but I would really like to see more from here... I would particularly like to see more exploration of how Akira feels about the polyamory and how she deals with her jealousy issues. But I think there's enough to read between the lines - interestingly I feel like it's okay that Akira doesn't show strong feelings for Mayuki outside of their triad (other than appreciating how good a kisser she is lol), because it's the context of them both loving Rin that makes Akira love and appreciate Mayuki more. And Mayuki comes to a deeper appreciation of Akira than her original senpai crush as she sees how far Akira will go for Rin. The triangle is actually stronger for this I think, because they're not just invested in each other as three pairings but also each in the other's relationship with their third partner, though again it'd be nice to see Akira adjusting as the one for whom this didn't come as naturally. Luckily Mayuki is definitely very invested in Akira/Rin and will make sure they have plenty of time together!

And I definitely don't think Rin reciprocating Akira's feelings came out of nowhere, she had only been thinking of her as a precious friend but given her polyamorous proclivities it makes sense that that friendship-love could easily become romantic love. Sometimes you don't have a full crush on someone but they confess and you're like "I do already love you so let's give this a shot!" She says she didn't reject the confession out of a lack of interest, after all, but because she was afraid of hurting Akira and Mayuki by choosing one or the other.

That is my meta anyway. I would love to see at least some short continuations, maybe with them being older... also Akira and Rin were the only pair that didn't get to kiss with tongue and I think that should be rectified!!