Forum › Posts by Yukina-san

joined Aug 8, 2021

My guess is that Mikami-san is planning to make Nao become the next secretary.

Yeah. I'm pretty much expecting the first panel of the next chapter to have her go "... and come work under president Amano!"

I'm okay with this development, especially if the bait goes the way I expect it to. Props to Ms. Secretary on the initiative, too.

I think you're right. Ms. Secretary is resigning after all.

joined Aug 8, 2021

Woah... are they gonna do that? ✧(>o<)ノ✧

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

This is so sweet ~

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

I really don't want to get invested in this because she's just gonna die, this is so painful.

Same (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

Yey, season 2!

joined Aug 8, 2021

I knew something was going on between Wakana and Yuina on this panel! https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cant_defy_the_lonely_girl_ch23#14 Turns out it was true.

joined Aug 8, 2021

goodbye subtext, hello Aaaaaangst

The classic evolution

No!!!(TT) But, seriously, I might cry if this really becomes angst.:'( (TT)

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 5:30AM

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

Wow, so she's gonna be a doctor for Mashiro. So sweet

joined Aug 8, 2021

I used to hate this kind of manga, tagged with idiot couples, but now I find this very amusing. I'm starting to like it. Hahaha!

Yukina-san
joined Aug 8, 2021

I knew it! Tsk tsk. Btw, where's the next chapter?

Yukina-san
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 14:51
joined Aug 8, 2021
joined Aug 8, 2021

So cute!

joined Aug 8, 2021

Like, of course cheating is wrong in and of itself, but it's actually hard for me to feel bad for Nanase at this point. She's not a bad person, but she is objectively a bad partner who gives off the impression of just not caring about Yuni very much.

Yes! This is what I'm trying to sayyy

joined Aug 8, 2021

I am the most interested in Fuuko just for the one line " I am not the number one" when Yuni asked about her parents. I expect somewhat of an interesting back story.

And for Nanase, no problem in pursuing your dreams which is volleyball but you gotta give some attention to your partner, just a bit especially on the special days.

Very interesting.

Indeed. I wanna know more about Fuuko's backstory. For now, I wanna say that I want Yuni to end up with Fuuko. AHAHHAHAHA

joined Aug 8, 2021

Is it possible that Yuni got the date wrong, and Nanase got the date right, and hence make the call right after midnight?

That's a good guess. Personally, I think it's just Nanase forgot their anniversary because the time Nanase called Yuni was 00:52. On their previous anniversary, Nanase always called right at 00:00.

Still, even though she got the wrong date I can feel Yuni's pain. I mean, they are in a secret relationship. Showing even a little intimacy in public is difficult. For me, it's like Nanase doesn't give her enough like security about their relationship? Sort of that. That's why Yuni always get upset whenever, especially here, her best friend (maybe? Not sure) gets clingy to her. You know, that scene during festival when Yuni saw her sharing some food with the other girl really hurts. So I understand why she cheated with Nanase. But the moment she kissed Fuuko, she should break-up with Nanase.

joined Aug 8, 2021

I've felt this before... A confession happens then clothes shopping before a said date with another person. Where did I see this before?... feels like there will be another confession after this.

This part is actually kind of similar to chapter 29 of Useless Princesses.