Forum › Posts by rkkn

joined Jun 25, 2021

what? none of you think that riding off atop a chocobo is gallant?

joined Jun 25, 2021

at last

joined Jun 25, 2021

poor Itou

joined Jun 25, 2021

a bit of a side note: I absolutely despise those fucking tree worms (irl). Pass under a tree and now I've got worms crawling all over me. Worms should not fly through the air!

joined Jun 25, 2021

"gaku gaku animal land" has a nice ring to it. where does the name come from? what does it mean?

joined Jun 25, 2021

I feel like she's a bit similar to you

"Does she look..."
puts on glasses and takes off mask and hood
"...something like this?"

joined Jun 25, 2021

aw, boo. I wanted to see what happened after Watanabe got caught, grabbed, by Yoshioka at the end of ch 9. but at the start of ch 10 it has already moved on

joined Jun 25, 2021

ah, it's over. well, pretty cute ending.
also dang, I didn't even notice the rings until the comments. that makes it better

joined Jun 25, 2021

rare to see such a high quality man of culture

rkkn
joined Jun 25, 2021

everyone but the witch put on a good showing this time

joined Jun 25, 2021

red flags is right

she's cute so she can't possibly be suspicious, right?

joined Jun 25, 2021

I never knew, until this chapter, that books are printed on huge sheets that are several to-be-pages at once, and then only after printing are they separated into pages. And apparently they are folded up into pages rather than cut into pages, and only cut after being stacked into a book (or, old style, never cut at all, needing a paper knife)

joined Jun 25, 2021

those white pupils are very disconcerting

joined Jun 25, 2021

ugh, I really hate misunderstanding drama

joined Jun 25, 2021

or the worst

joined Jun 25, 2021

pants are much stronger indeed

joined Jun 25, 2021

I still think the 'Depressing as fuck' tag is all wrong.
And the 'Aaaaaangst' tag is borderline.
There's a difference between a real depressing story, like something denouncing social evils like abject poverty or racial discrimination, and an 'Awwwwwww poor bay-bee!' kind of story where you just want to hug the lead character to make everything better.

hardship is not what causes depression
or I guess I should clarify. external hardship isn't what causes it

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 10:14PM

joined Jun 25, 2021
95855688_p0

PoV of someone hiding in a shrub and just got spotted?

joined Jun 25, 2021
Eri_syumi-1498598925351243777-img1

full body hug

joined Jun 25, 2021

I love Yuina's facial expressions

joined Jun 25, 2021

dang, this was not what I expected to see in the comments. and here I was being overwhelmed by cuteness, from both the characters and the author

well I guess I'll throw in my two cents. MC just thought "I can get paid to do something I was gonna do anyway? sweet!" and took it. "Blackmail" honestly didn't even cross my mind, since it was kinda thrust at her one-sidedly. It's more like the sister is offering a bribe, and MC sees no reason to correct her overly hasty assumptions and tell her that it's not needed.

last edited at Feb 20, 2022 6:15PM

joined Jun 25, 2021
Emoji

this is very cute. I love these guys

joined Jun 25, 2021

that was a nice hug

joined Jun 25, 2021

so she takes the money and then immediately spends it on a call girl. which seems like a scumbag move (and it is),

BUT
it's actually money well spent. She used to further appease her parents, AND
she can technically say that she spent the money on a private tutor.
perfect

joined Jun 25, 2021

... I'm not sure how to feel about this. On the one hand, I'm happy to see it translated and on Dynasty. On the other hand, it's a series of pictures of text and that hurts me, deeply.

I'm not being serious, of course. I'm genuinely glad the novel version is being translated and that it's here, but I do wish Dynasty could support actual text posts.

same here. I had two thoughts: "Heck yeah, it's the novel!" and "lol images of text"

last edited at Dec 13, 2021 5:00PM