Forum › Posts by undeadclown

joined May 29, 2021

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

“Where are my snacks?”

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Hmm, so the question is will this be Groundhog Day style or Re: Zero style? Are they stuck in a day or do they just get sent back to a checkpoint if they die?

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

That plot twist was pretty cheap in my opinion tbh.

I just want to know about Komachi's intentions n leave this manga for good.

Personally I’ve been suspicious of Komacchi for most of the manga, so I don’t think that’s out of nowhere.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Poor Tamaki didn't get a drink.

joined May 29, 2021

This work truly captures the ambiguity of their relationship. It truly is open to interpretation. I’m sure we’ve all platonically sucked on our friend’s breasts and fingered them from time to time.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021
Wktfrv47n-1674388233369825280-img1

@Hylarn I was a little bummed we couldn't more actively call her dress pretty rather than just calling it flashy, but still it was nice.

joined May 29, 2021

this chapter is hetero?

It's her family...

I could understand asking for further clarification even after saying that in anime land, tbh.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

A Zanka product that actually ends? Not just left in perpetual limbo?!

Good bit of fluff but still a bit short in format to be satisfying.

In fairness becoming a vampire is a pretty natural end point for that dynamic. What would be the equivalent in something like Cat Maid and Mistress?

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

How do they get their blood supply now? Double-teaming hapless maidens in the night?

The inevitable exponential growth of vampire x maid yuri ...

I kind expected the epilogue chapter to pan out and for their to be a whole collection of maid girls there for them.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

This doujin really did a good job capturing the ambiguity of their relationship. I mean I think we can all agree it could go either way with them and is totally up interpretation what their relationship could be.

undeadclown
In my dream discussion 14 Sep 05:54
joined May 29, 2021

joined May 29, 2021

I’m gonna be honest I was sure they actually were a couple and not roommates until the ending. I thought this was going to be a “falling in love” story not an “steady dating” story.

joined May 29, 2021

lesbian vampires are so kino and I really needed that reminder to help my mental state thank you much for the free therapy!

This has been known for hundreds of years. Read Christabel by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Was writing lesbian vampire fiction back in 1799.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

Ok ok

First speculations, maybe Aya passed through some shrine that made her time travel to the future and thats why she disappeared and reappeared 7 years laters

She obviously pulled the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time! She also opened the Sacred Realm, but that is another story.

As a nerd I feel obligated to point out that Link still aged when he did that.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

What a completely ambiguous couple. Who knows what their relationship could be!?

joined May 29, 2021

Heros have to lose first before the come back.

I think you mean cum back.

joined May 29, 2021

She couldn’t even last three minutes.

Upcoming bad end

Given how fast she gave in she seems destined for pet life.

undeadclown
joined May 29, 2021

You know your yuri story is fantastic when you realize you’re content to hear about the character’s struggles that are completely separate from romance. This is simply high quality character drama of a flavor so different than what you usually see in yuri.

joined May 29, 2021

Man this is such a different vibe from the oneshot. The characters and their relationship is entirely different. Odd that the vampire wants to become human here, whereas in the oneshot the maid wanted to become a vampire. I guess we’ll see how this plays out.

joined May 29, 2021

Is it just me, or are the pages for this chapter out of order?

Okay THAT’S why I was so confused and the chapter seemed to just end.

joined May 29, 2021

some of you act like you've never lived in a society before lmao

undeadclown
Liberta discussion 29 Jul 21:55
joined May 29, 2021

Directed by Michael Bay. Or Michael Gay, whatever works for you better.

https://streamable.com/dtarvz

undeadclown
Liberta discussion 29 Jul 17:50
joined May 29, 2021

Somehow Eri has survived

She was saved by being a lesbian.

joined May 29, 2021

Well there’s the epilogue. I guess they’re in a relationship now? We didn’t get much information. And still no kiss. Unless you count the cheek kiss in that bonus illustration.