Forum › Posts by GreenTeaWytch

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I know I have no right to say this, but I'm dying for the next chapter of this comic ;A;

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I wonder where exactly this is on the adult timeline, bc it definitely seems like they're dating in the star gazing special

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

thanks for this, Daylight!

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Thought sooooooo

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Gouma-den swinging in to pinch hit one to completion

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

As an ace woman who has been in Matoi's shoes I feel called the fuck out lol. I thought it was interesting that Yuriko was willing to try and sleep with Matoi (at least that's how I read it) as a show of like. Letting her know how much she meant to her.

I'm glad that author stuck to the bit of "yeah, Yuriko IS aro/ace actually" because it's not a group that gets represented a lot. I'm surprised they didn't end up living together, but I suppose it works as a shorthand of "even years later they still aren't romantically together"

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

Thanks for all the hard work! I really love this manga and I'm really glad y'all brought it to my attention (honestly i feel that way about ALL your projects)

GreenTeaWytch
Yuri Danshi discussion 09 Apr 14:52
joined May 18, 2021

Somebody please tell this fucking egg that being trans is a thing

joined May 18, 2021

ooo. Should this get a subtext tag?

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I'm glad they moved into a less ambiguous relationship

joined May 18, 2021

Y'all think we're joking about fangtong and doe-luxi but hoo boy are we not and do we have a treat for you

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

yoooo i'm glad it's polyam (and there are a few yuri ones on here, like the camera club one)

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

oh just straight up a real ghost huh

doesnt seem to be a straight one t ho

ha, thank you

correction "oh just gay up a real ghost huh"

it seems like she was pretty gay from the start lmao

joined May 18, 2021

I love this stuff honestly, loving your partner so much that you can't help but want to consume them in literally every way. Does Dynasty need a vore tag at this point? lmao

joined May 18, 2021

Maru why did you have to hurt em like this

joined May 18, 2021

idk who you are but thank you vary epik grewp

Surprise! It's us from White Sun Scans. Due to some issues and Korean publishers hunting down discord servers with cease and desists, WSS officially disbanded not too long ago, but a good chunk of our staff made VEG so we could continue working on GTB and some other projects

joined May 18, 2021

idk who you are but thank you vary epik grewp

Surprise! It's us from White Sun Scans. Due to some issues and Korean publishers hunting down discord servers with cease and desists, WSS officially disbanded not too long ago, but a good chunk of our staff made VEG so we could continue working on GTB and some other projects

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021
Bathtime

Is this Jahy? It kinda looks like Jahy and it's the creator of it too...

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

I think we've moved beyond subtext at this point

GreenTeaWytch
Image Comments 15 Jan 03:53
joined May 18, 2021
Cupcake

Thank god more and more people are realizing that cait's a top

joined May 18, 2021

This feels like it should get a subtext tag

GreenTeaWytch
joined May 18, 2021

One of Agu's comics is finally up and translated oh my god!!! Subtext!!!!!!!! Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tysm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined May 18, 2021

We're back bitches

GreenTeaWytch
Summer Love discussion 24 Nov 01:23
joined May 18, 2021

I remember reading this one ages ago, I'm glad its on dynasty!

joined May 18, 2021

Gouma-den will probably get to it, but author did a lil short of them on a date on their pixiv

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82887648