Forum › Posts by Yuri Newbie Fan

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Ohoho! This is fun, let’s wait who’s the first love for this lesbian newbie.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

As expected from Pandacorya’s story and art, there’s always Lots… and Ecchi tags. And love it, all kinky, all lewd.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

They’re so cute. This one of the lolicons I love without taking sexually advantage of their younger girlfriends. I’m always following this for a new update.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I wish this wasn’t fiction.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Undeniably, CUTE!

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Seto-Chan’s switch has flipped she’s more turned on to older Nana.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Princess is like a cute little hamster and the prince is like a handsome loyal dog.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

So lucky with her first kiss was sensual.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Her one sided love in the past just melted, 5 beauties that includes voluptuous booobsss in one day her college years might be sweet. Unless her high school best friend pops up again.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Who’s not gonna blush with that gorgeous body and b0.0bs.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Oh my, this looks good! I’m looking forward for next chapters.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Oh my, this looks good! I’m looking forward for next chapters.

joined May 16, 2021

I hope there’s another chapter for this, I want to see public moral president to get played too or the other way around. Lol.

joined May 16, 2021

A frigid sales rep and a skilled tongue of sex toys inventor. Lol!

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I tried reading this because angst story isn’t my thing, I can’t bear to see heart break sometimes but this one is interesting. I hope it gets serialized.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

If it goes like this wholesome, I hope the author makes more chapters of this title and well, a little aggressiveness will also do. All of her works were too brief in chapters.

Yuri Newbie Fan
Hitwomen discussion 17 Sep 05:02
joined May 16, 2021

Only 3 chapters. T^T

Yuri Newbie Fan
Club discussion 15 Sep 21:32
joined May 16, 2021

That dumb blonde didn’t realize what she’s losing in the end. Went back to her ass homophobic boyfriend will definitely her biggest mistake, I don’t like how it ends but I love the art details of the characters especially the women, it’s like I’m staring a stunning ancient Greek sculptures.

joined May 16, 2021

This is interesting, two lolicons, one is closeted and the other one is certified.

joined May 16, 2021

No matter what era it is I’m so glad the ending was requited love. All hail for the yuri goddess!

joined May 16, 2021

I looked up the original because I was confused: this translation is all kind of wrongs.

The girl MC is a teacher (they call her "sensei" on the first bubble, but somehow, it's not mentioned here).

On page 2, it's starting a flashback : the boy is in primary school.

The one who got mad was the MC's mother, when THE MC introduced her lover to her own parents.

Implying it was probably a girl even then!

It's never mentioned she ever was with a guy, so the bisexual tags stems from a bad translation.

The boy was just in an unrequited love from the start... no het here.

Blegh.

Thanks mister uploader, you made everything clearer coz it’s confusing me from the beginning.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

The cold, expression less woman and a school girl assuming turned 18 makes me curious about the story goes… sometimes I love age gap genres like this.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

1 point for young Nanasawa And countless points for recent older Nanasawa.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Why does it have to end it like that? Open endings makes my brain fall off. @~@

joined May 16, 2021

It’s hard to help your daughter if your purely educated with straight romance(boy and girl love). Well at least she put all her effort and support because she loves her daughter so much. In reality, It’s a blessing to have a mom like her.

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 5:04AM