Forum › Posts by Fahadxyuu

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Tbh Yuni is kind of immature in this relationship but it's hard to blame her completely since it's her first relationship and she doesn't have a clear idea about the ups and downs meanwhile while I don't think Nanase is the perfect girlfriend either but she does make an effort to be a good girlfriend to yuni and even if Yuni says to trust in her I don't think it's easy to be like what Yuni expects of you after what you went through in the past and come out to everyone especially when you have a great career infront of you.

It could have all been solved if Yuni was more understanding but F, girl was already caught in Fuuko's trap.

While fuuko does seem mature and manipulative it seems her physical experience with another person is 0, and goddamn use an emoji to cover your face atleast not like she would care if anyone blackmailed her.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Is there any news of translation team picking Miyako's manga adaptation of " Summer, lemon and overlay" ?

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Yikes some people need to chill, you are reading it for free without supporting author in any way nor the translation team.

People really need to learn how hard cleaning and translation actually is, not trying to be rude to the translation team but when I tried to do it myself I was completely drained by the cleaning for sfxs and dialogues let alone translation and typesetting.

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

last edited at May 21, 2022 7:40PM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Yooo the latest chapter was pure fire.
Damn it feels like I'm reading shonen jump and not yuri hime with how hyped I was reading this chapter.

Since nanase said different than usual to the Pic yuni sent instead of saying cute and the way it plays in the next scene, I think that takes back to the start of this manga where Yuni's thought say how she wouldn't have done it if she had just called her cute then. And damn flustered fuuko is kawaii.

Also Iwami kiyoko ear fetish confirmed

Edit: it seems volume 1 has been reprinted, glad to see this series doing well.
https://twitter.com/okome103/status/1526493000963985408?s=20&t=OYIXkSkBbqeibmPi22YikQ

last edited at May 17, 2022 1:01PM

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Damn I thought noca scans are back, wasn't this already released months ago on some site.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Man this manga needs to get licensed in English

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Saw that coming, this manga fell off.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Just read volume 5 and the next volume is going to release after 3 whole Month?

Bruh I would someone to pick this series coz the raws are upto chapter 78 (volume 5 ends at chapter 45), or might have to learn to read the raws coz this Manga is so good

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I also bought chapter 9. All I can say: I want chapter 10 now cause the way chap9 ended xD but if there's no delay, it will be updated until may 18

I doubt it's going to be on a break next month, if chasing Spica is going to be the next month's issue then sure kyokana will be on break but since next month chasing Spica will have volume 1 release I don't think that's going to happen.

I'm just saying cause I didnt know there was gonna be a break last month. I follow the author's twitter but didnt see any notice regarding to that

Well the author did tweet about it, so I think you missed the tweet

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I also bought chapter 9. All I can say: I want chapter 10 now cause the way chap9 ended xD but if there's no delay, it will be updated until may 18

I doubt it's going to be on a break next month, if chasing Spica is going to be the next month's issue then sure kyokana will be on break but since next month chasing Spica will have volume 1 release I don't think that's going to happen.

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 6:19PM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Just read the latest chapter and lmao it was fucking wild, gave off completely different vibe, the paneling especially that one panel of Fuuko was beautiful.

These two girls need to get a room lol coz the public and social awareness they have is in the range of negatives.

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 6:23PM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record on this but does anyone have and have a general idea of when the chapters are going to be translated at all?

"Here’s the deal. The editor went on BREAK break, like hiatus. So zero ETA on future chapters. I offered to pick it up in the interim but we are so far behind on Semelparous the TL wants to catch up on that as opposed to dropping it entirely. So that’s where it stands. If Semel gets caught up and the og KyouKano editor is still on hiatus I’ll be switching over to it."

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Hayai and Eroi, that scene was so beautiful. The artstyle in itself deserves a copy of this book

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I have the new chapters if you want I'll send them to you so you can translate them.

Bruh.... they literally explained the situation so where the heck did you get the idea that they are not translating because they don't have the chapters.

Dude, your negativity is not welcomed here. Get a life.

Lol if you think that's being negative then go touch some grass.
The other team explained it clearly about how they are busy with irl stuff and other projects and the other guy completely missed the point of why the chapters are not being translated.
If you got triggered coz I used the word "heck" then you're the one who needs to get a life.

last edited at Mar 2, 2022 1:13AM

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

At first I would have said wtf but since then I've read so many other fucked up manga and yet I still find this interesting fucked up.

Fucking sorry for using too many fucks
Don't give a fuck to my comments just keep scrolling

Fuck I sound like a kid who just learned the word fuck.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I have the new chapters if you want I'll send them to you so you can translate them.

Bruh.... they literally explained the situation so where the heck did you get the idea that they are not translating because they don't have the chapters.

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I saw this coming but not like this, ending felt rushed however this was an enjoyable series

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Man hope this doesn't drag out too long kinda bored by this

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Lol this chapter was so fucking weird

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

I got enough of "good morning" to last this year from that chapter.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Bruh.. that was so disgustingly forced then again Sora's relationship started with a kiss after all.
Not enjoying this as much as I used to

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Akebi on dynasty? Nice

Fahadxyuu
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Felt out of nowhere, is this series getting axed? However childhood friend won?

Fahadxyuu
Yuru Yuri discussion 01 Jan 12:56
Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Best new years gift from bakkin translations and lol chapter 160 was hilarious
Yuru yuri seriously the best would have loved to see more anime adaptation of this.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

did this get dropped or they gonna release all 3 chapter at once? if anyone is up to do this i can share the raws.

last edited at Dec 30, 2021 12:05PM