Forum › Posts by 7DeadlyTits

joined Mar 30, 2021

Sei and Aya are too close to the damn train track. Train-kun likes to hangout around there if you're catching my drift.

Think she might try and catch the Isekai Express? I could kinda see it happen, but I don't think it will.

They can get to the Isekai Express. They just need a little push. Just sayin'. Rush hour's just around the corner, y'know.

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

I just need more Ai x Chie moments. Ai x Chie stan all the way, ever since the early chapters. I've read the Ferris wheel part over and over again. Best moment for me!!

7DeadlyTits
Image Comments 18 Apr 02:23
joined Mar 30, 2021
Eytpbfsweamyky8-orig

This artist is a simp to Widowmaker. And I too would simp at her. The first time I saw Widowmaker's cinematics, I would definitely spank it to Widowmaker

7DeadlyTits
Image Comments 18 Apr 02:19
joined Mar 30, 2021
Etekwdmw4ameosq-orig

Oh man. This Artist is amazing! The composition and lighting is chef kiss superb. You can tell it's gonna be a steamy s*x later. It can tell a story just by looking.

joined Mar 30, 2021

Oh man. I really want this to become a game ngl. Story's getting deeper

joined Mar 30, 2021

Takuya's mom has got it going on

She's all I want and I waited for so LOOOONG!!

joined Mar 30, 2021

mmf...yum. I love these kinds of yuri

7DeadlyTits
Image Comments 02 Apr 18:02
joined Mar 30, 2021
Christaymor

Oh my...to those who said AoT was shitty...It made all sense that I stopped reading it and can't keep myself getting back to it. The fact that I had also been spoiled that titans are made to be a "weapon" for a war, it's not really shocking already tbh. A lot of zombie stories already made me spoiled. The concept about Titans was GREAT back in the day...but as the days go by and the weaponize concept was revealed too late, it's nothing shocking already.
But I still fckin support this pair, even tho it sunk in the manga/anime

joined Mar 30, 2021

Hey...A sexy snek momma...I'll simp for her too.

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

Arigathanks for this...and sorrymasen for the trouble...April Fools already ended here in our country

7DeadlyTits
joined Mar 30, 2021

And she picked the MILF over a Loli...what a woman of culture she is