joined Mar 26, 2021

What a wild ride

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
111293037_p8

Looking respectfully

joined Mar 26, 2021

Friends can't kiss friends

Says who? This is why you failed, Kamiya.

Runnick
Their Sound discussion 31 Oct 19:01
joined Mar 26, 2021

I always imagined these two would have the sickest jam sessions if they were together. At least, as soon as Bocchi got comfortable enough with playing in public (or rather, not on her own) for it.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
_glutentag-1716079456107032692-img1

^Yeah, it's really heartwarming how cute they make them

joined Mar 26, 2021

^Though it's less of a "I might need it later for the final boss" and more "I don't want to use up what my beloved made for me" situation

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
Lirthel-1712555038655369445-img1

They were twins, weren't they?

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Cutest date chapter I've seen in a while! And I guess next chapter we're getting the home visit date, with a "taking care of the sick gf" bonus.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Yeesh... Not Yukiko's finest work, for sure...I guess she wanted to show a "realistic" view of what being a model is like, but damn was that bad. Like, I've seen news about stuff creeps in Japan get up to and it's pretty horrible, but a transphobic trope is still a transphobic trope and perpetuates transphobic ideas, so maybe next time have the creep be creepy without, you know, implied transness?
And about the weight... 42kg? Makes me think of many 90s models in the west, who were anorexic or were in the verge of it... Japanese women might be shorter, but I doubt it's enough to justify an adult having the weight of a child.
So, overall, pretty bad. There were some cute moments here and there, I doubt Yuma was just looking for friend at the beginning and the way she tried to build a relationship there was nice (even if it's only a personal headcanon). I think Yukiko might want to focus on that kind of feel-good stories, she has more experience with that than, well, this kind of drama.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Now is this just the last chapter of the volume? because the previous volume's ending was written the same.

Last chapter of the series. There might be volume 2 extras, I guess?

Personally, I would've liked to see more of Rika and his mom talking things through, and her learning more about her son's identity and how to accept it... Like, we know it happened from chapter 12's timeskip, but right now it feels like time is what was needed for that change to happen. instead of actual effort by the people involved.

joined Mar 26, 2021

And that's how himedanshi are made...

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Kitaku is certainly not leaving it up to interpretation

Runnick
RIDDLE discussion 24 Aug 19:01
joined Mar 26, 2021

This is so damn good.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

So that was a proposal, right? They're married now.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Cute. This is canon to me.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Aww, that was nice :)
Too bad the vibes imply it won't be nice for that long

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
Bualcmq

From what I've seen being discussed, chances are all this bullshit would be because of some old and very conservative shareholders, not foreign audiences. Unsure of how true that is, though...

joined Mar 26, 2021

I can only imagine what's going on in Benika's head...
Like, she already suspected Rose to be a hitman, but the other two? Also, her father, a priest, just tried to kill someone and looks like he's part of this whole conflict... She might even end up homeless (or living with Rose I guess) if the explosive goes off.
Life really can change so fast.

Runnick
Liberta discussion 29 Jul 19:52
joined Mar 26, 2021

Directed by Michael Bay. Or Michael Gay, whatever works for you better.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021
Fxjejl8waaeaws1

^Seems like the artist was posting a series of daily art of their favourite ships for pride month and this was the first one.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Yeah, there's gonna be shenanigans before the confession for sure.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

Uhh, this stinks of classic love triangle
Now the whole thing feels very different, not sure if I like the vibes anymore...

joined Mar 26, 2021

okay, I see. Still though unless the assassination agency figured out who Rose actually is to them and the author is just keeping it vague through implications, they really should stop overthinking everything to the point of total uselessness lmao.

Pretty sure they know she's their elite agent, but are wondering whether she's actually betrayed them or not, and if so, why.

Now, what kind of agent is Hibai, I wonder. Con artist, or an assassin like Rose? If it's the latter I fully expect the author to show off making them fight a 1-on-1 under the rain or something...

joined Mar 26, 2021

Wasn't her birthday in february? A bit late...
Nice to see Bocchi this happy though.

Runnick
joined Mar 26, 2021

I want to know what they put on her

Judging by her reaction... A miniskirt, maybe?

Lmao at the wallpaper, now that's the subtext I want to see.