Forum › Posts by Dan0

joined Mar 26, 2021

Idk if someone write it her, but atfer this chapter and when Fuuko said "im not their number one" when Yuni was talking about her family, so I thought maybe just maybe Fuuko and Nanase are sisters not like blood related and Nanase might be number one for their parents since she do sports, unlike Fuuko that looks like a lazy person. So she found out that Yuni is dating Nanase and decided to Yuni become her number one and steal her from Nanase.
That scene in that room after percing her ear I think at that moment Yuni would cheat with any girl that said she is her number one. I hate cheating but im curious how the story will go from this point

joined Mar 26, 2021

Im kind of bored with this manga recently, like the plot is going somewhere but at the same time going nowhere. Not to mention I still hate Hima character, i get that she wants to her senpai's talk it out and get along, but why, is that really necessary. Would something like that work in rl, when people talk it out their issues did they become best friends again or something. I just don't like that she meddling in someone else problems because they HAVE TO get along, would it be bad if things were as they are right now, besides if they really wanted to talk they would do that already, shiho is stubborn but there is still Aki. Also if Shiho lose concert she has to tell why she left SS but if she win she do one thing that anything Hima wants, so its easy to say that Hima would want to Shiho tell them reason why she left. So there's only a win win for Hima. Why she didn't refuse that offer and instead become SS manager and help her gf win.
I like Shiho character, I know she has her issue but who doesn't and maybe she did had a reason to left the band. I don't know if she was in love with Aki but she probably knew that Aki was in love with Yori so she might felt jealous (or maybe she really was in love) that Aki would like to more Yori in her band so she step out. And if there is someone that she has to talk I think it shouldn't be Aki but her old friend Kyou that "took" her violin "world" from her, after all Shiho is just devoted to music and there is nothing wrong with it, also she choose guitar because playing guitar and being in a band was something like a Kyou dream. Something tells me that Kyou will show up later but thats just my guessing here.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well, im kind of glad that they broke up, I won't be saying whos fault it was. I think they from tge begining didn't fit each other

Now Miwa can focus on her old crush. I hope in new volume there will be something about this.

last edited at Oct 20, 2021 2:18AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well, this one chapter was much better than all of the others so far. Like both Mc's were talking about senpai, about masturbating, maybe Sasaki will change a bit but I don't believe in that.

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 1:40PM

joined Mar 26, 2021

So it's going to end, with an ending like that seems like it

joined Mar 26, 2021

Riri all the way. I'll be rooting for her till the end, but at the same time I'm bit curious how things will goes with other girls, how much "yuri" situation they will be

joined Mar 26, 2021

That was really good chapter, Kiku once again prove that she best character here. As for Yuuna... honestly i hope she didn't have the same feeling as Sena, but on that page where Yuuna showed up for the first time looking at her phone, i thought she was looking at Sena picture at it gave me those vibes like in others incest yuri manga where both sisters sharing the same feelings but both wants to deny it or running away of it. Here like I said I'd like if Yuna didn't had those feelings but maybe she knew that Sena has them and thats why she moved.

And also after chapter 4 where we seen Yuuna for the first time and Sena admiting she has to stop running away and telling Kiku how she feels, it felt like the end of this manga is close by, because there just need to Yuuna come back and have a talk with her sister

joined Mar 26, 2021

Now the drama has come for real. But somehow i don't believe that Kaori is going to die

joined Mar 26, 2021

Idk why people hate Nanase so much, i get that she may not pay attention to her gf as much as she does for her volleyball club but this what she likes to do, she did train so hard to be there where she is right now, if I was Yuni I'd try to understand that this what she likes to do or if she is lonely and needs attention why don't she talk it out with her, it's not that hard right? So far I notice that Nanase is working so hard while Yuni is just lazing around doing nothing, also she could go on her own to see her gf training playing volleyball. Besides Nanase wants to keep their relationship in secret while Yuni admited thay she already betrayed her for posting that photo also stalker girl has proof about those two kissing. And because of that she can now blackmailing her or both of them. That Yuni saying she will do anything is also cliche like seriously now she will be doing everything she ask cuz will all know it won't end on one request. I think that the plot could be much better since it has potential

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

This series is still ongoing right? That felt like such a END chapter i got a little scared

We've still got half of Volume 9 to get through, and Volume 10 is set to release this winter. The web app is up to chapter 120, and no signs of it ending soon.

With the heavy emphasis the author is putting on their post-graduation plans, I'd be surprised if this ended without wrapping that up. Plus there's the whole "secret from everybody" thing that's gotta be addressed at some point.

I sometimes think that their this whole secret from at least their friends is no longer a secret for them, but they just don't want to say they know till both Chidori and Nanoha will come out with it

joined Mar 26, 2021

What a nice chapter

joined Mar 26, 2021

Did they even kissed yet. If they didn't, they should already

joined Mar 26, 2021

^ no I'm pretty sure the last panel was Sena which is why the chapter ends with "what's the meaning behind Sena's words?". I think it's just further emphasizing that Sena doesn't believe that Kiku really loves her and accepted Kiku's offer as a test of her feelings (and also to get her mind off her sister).

Yeah thats what i was thinking and wanted to write. That she wants to test her feelings.
Thanks.

joined Mar 26, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_sisters_best_friend_my_lover_ch3_2#17

The last panel it was Kiku words right? I was a little confused with this, so she doubt Sena words and not really believe it's her true feelings. As much as I like Kiku I feel like she'll accept those words but to me it's more like she would like to help Sena that way but deep down knowing that Sena pushing herself to not think about her sis.
It really is confusing haha. Well the more I read it the more I'm intrigued by this manga

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well this chapter was nice and yet I want to know the real reason why/how did Kiku fell in love in Sena, was it when she saw her lying on the floor and she was amazed by this view or is when Sena said "touch me more, Onee-chan" and this was the moment that she fall for her. Also still we don't know what was Yuuna answer to Kiku question, let's say that for now she don't mind it but when/if she comes back she might change her mind.
Is it that Kiku wants to be like a sister to Sena that she can have feelings for without regrets and yet receive thesame feelings that she couldn't get from her real sister?

joined Mar 26, 2021

It would be hilarious if future senpai also travel back in time. But instead she ended up in her younger body, but if she did end up like future Nana as an adult in her past teens timeline also could be interesting

joined Mar 26, 2021

After the 1st chapter, it gives me of "There's no way I can have a lover" vibe, instead that here Mc wants a lover not best friend, and more than that here Mc is more likeable(even though its just first chapter) than Mc in that other manga. So im not really into harems even in yuri, but this one doesn't look bad for now. And i vote for the ex idol girl

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:37AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

Im kinda confused with this manga

joined Mar 26, 2021

So Mai is another dom/top kid like it was in that other manga recently.
Plit twist at the end: it turns out that she's not a kid but likes to crossdressing as one. Or she is on teaching practice before becoming a teacher. Or maybe she was repeating a class so long that she grew up. There was a movie where an adult went through all grades from elementary school, so maybe it's the same here

Dan0
joined Mar 26, 2021

Those two girls from the end, are they twins?

joined Mar 26, 2021

Yeah this is real pay for gay manga.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I thought it was completed with ch6 or with that extra one, but here it is chapter 7

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well this chapter was one of the better so far, even though not much happened. But ngl the scene when Nanasawa lick that cream from senpai cheek and face she made after that she just look like her old self. I bet if Sasaki would see that she would be pissed and jealous probably

joined Mar 26, 2021

Well this one postapo yuri manga is not bad

joined Mar 26, 2021

I wonder if Sena's sister will ever be introduced as actual character, or is she just a McGuffin. I know she is supposed to be off living the happy married life with her new gender undisclosed life partner, but sometimes the way they talk about her, it's almost like she is dead.

She might appear as a plot device instead to sow conflict aka just when Sena and Kiku are getting close, here comes big sis fresh from divorce and ready to be gay again.

She's getting married when she'll be back home, so her ready to be gay might start even before she actually merry, when she see that her sister and Kiku are really close. She may or not start feel jealous or feel like they no need her.