Forum › Posts by Lilisionnach

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh, someone's started translating the novel again. I might actually read it now.
edit: AND, someone's picked up the Fangsi/Presumptuous novel too. Score, both excellent titles with ongoing manhuas!

last edited at Jan 11, 2024 11:07PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ouch, that wasn’t fun to read. That’s a tough situation. Can understand both perspectives here. Youyan regrets her decision made at a time when she was (probably rightfully) afraid of what coming out would mean for her. A’Xiu, however, was deeply hurt and can’t trust that Youyan will actually want to go all the way this time. Youyan wants to do better, but trust is hard to get back once broken.

Wonder who Fang Shan is and what role she played/will play in the story. Clearly, Youyan has a negative connection with her.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I'm in awe, the combination of scheming of honest romance and feelings in those recent chapters is just incredible. Youyan is clearly acting manipulative but in such a pure way, and transparent to those involved after the fact, that I can't even slightly fault her for that.

Came for movie star drama yuri, stayed for 4D chess social engineering yuri.

So true! I love this series and Presumptuous for how the authors tackle social media presence and how that impacts the daily lives of celebrities.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

You could always watch the anime first, it does a very good job of condensing most of the manga, up to close to where the story is now.

This may come as a surprise, but I'm not really an anime guy. It hás been years since I last watched an anime (I don't believe Vox Machina and RWBY count). I rather read the mangas. But, who knows? Maybe this will make me interested enough to watch the show.

The anime is quite good! Very high quality, IMHO. I'm keeping up hope that we'll get a season two. It deserves one, for the Tokyo and Play arcs alone.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

It's been a while so I forget. Umi and Shou have confessed to each other and are quietly dating? It's not just Umi being in love with her friend?

Yes, they’ve confessed and kissed. The kiss was at the end of chapter 14.2.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wholesome, positive communication, validation support. Such a good series!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Good luck Yumimi!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Interview with Tamamusi about the series. Nothing ground breaking but it has a couple interesting pieces around her motivations for the setting and characters.

https://yuritimes.com/post/interview-with-tamamushi-oku-sensei-i-dont-know-which-is-love-part-1

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
Mukimukimmln-1723691760445227436-img1

daughter and her big gf. So cute!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

soooo...that subtext tag. This is getting so good. I loved the Akebi x Erika moment, but I gotta say Nawashiro corrupting our pure Touko was particularly enjoyable haha.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Teachers are back!!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
Icekyjelly-1599420628922400774-img1

PTN yuri is so good!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
Yellowdog2020-1726668269753643150-img1

Kafhime!!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ren and her brother have pink hair, and the Chen family all have silver/white hair. I don’t think it’s going to be a thing but I could be wrong. I guess that goes back to the point about hair color being genetic. We’ll have to wait and see, blonde is a recessive gene though, so it’s still genetically possible.

Isn't this just a way to make them easier to recognize? Like the old anime trope of having characters with blue hair, pink hair, green hair, every color in the rainbow; it makes them more distinctive, unlike giving everyone black hair.

Sure, but the author has put in other hints and clues for later revelations that appear to be small things at first. I’m just not ruling it out, especially since it has seemed to follow a logical pattern so far.

last edited at Nov 22, 2023 1:29AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ren and her brother have pink hair, and the Chen family all have silver/white hair. I don’t think it’s going to be a thing but I could be wrong. I guess that goes back to the point about hair color being genetic. We’ll have to wait and see, blonde is a recessive gene though, so it’s still genetically possible.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ummm engagement doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind. Probably harder to back out if she had spent his money, but since she hasn’t there’s nothing that’s actually tying them together. But I agree, I’m guessing she’s going to introduce him to either the yandere girl or to one of her cram school friends.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
108892281_p0

So cute!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
112414673_p0

Sheer bodysuit, not tanlines

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I love how the onee-san is extremely savage to the guy while being nonchalantly kind to the young girl.

yeah, this contrast keeps hitting me hard! she seems like such a sweet onee-san to Alice, but then...

Something tells me her grandfather treated him better than her; probably left him something in that journal too. Definitely being petty but might be justified if we continue to learn more about their past.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
112410128_p0

Oh, Qiandai stuff is being uploaded now?? Can we also get her Kafhime and Bronseele works too?

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh, what a cute chapter! More and more build up to this festival! It’s going to be massive. All the parents, the play, competition between the clubs, I just can’t wait!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’d imagine these two discuss the students couples and useless pairings at their drink nights. Hope we get more of them!

Lilisionnach
Anime season 02 Oct 18:34
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

IFTV came out swinging! Multiple dubs day one; BD box set preorder already announced with pretty good bonuses. I’m ready for a fun season!

Lilisionnach
Anime season 01 Oct 18:19
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Watched the first 4 episodes of Frieran. I’m really enjoying it so far. It’d been awhile since I read the first chapters, it was nice to go back to the beginning again.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well that answers some questions that we had. Police did get involved. Oh and I think we have a good idea why Aya wasn’t all that broken up that her grandfather had passed away.