Forum › Posts by NV

NV
Maitake2 discussion 07 Mar 08:37
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Could an admin/mod add a link to their Twitter to the profile here? https://twitter.com/maitakenabe

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

They've done some other two or so Ganqing doujins, even posted a bot translation to English, you can find it on their Twitter: https://twitter.com/maitakenabe

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG FOR A CONTINUATION! PLEASE! PLEASE!

NV
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Excuse me for my language but I need them to have sex immediately.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

(Tried to hide the spoilers of this latest chapter, but things related to earlier chapters were kept unhidden.)

I love the ending, I just wish that we get some bonus chapters (set before the ending) that would detail on the Megane girl situation with Ichika & Yuu, and perhaps some epilogue with the reaction of everyone when they realize they passed away, though this ending feels as if the story ends with their deaths, so the reader also cannot know what happens after, which I like as well.

The ending gives me the feeling that they went to "another world" but perhaps it really was a quick dream-like situation of Hina right before she passes away. I suppose it depends on your views of the afterlife, hell, etc..

I thought Airi was still alive and was expecting her to get up, especially when she started calling out for Hina, but then the beach appeared.

I honestly didn't expect them to die, at most Airi or Hina doing something really major to one another, but not straight up death. So the ending felt surprising to me.

I do think the author could have fit more chapters before this one, going from the last chapter to this one does not feel right due to the conflict of Ichika & Megane-chan being set up but it was never brought up again. I enjoyed how the author actually made the background characters have a spotlight, and they could have used Ichika more.

What I'm trying to say is that I like the ending for the Airi & Hina side of the story, but Ichika & Megane-chan were left in the dust...

The real sad thing is an autopsy will reveal Airi was strangled, so eventually when they are found Hina is gonna take all the blame.

And the fact that she was the one who sent the text with her phone to her mother would suggest that she was keeping Airi detained. Megane-chan would probably also get into the mix and say some things that would further make everyone think that Hina was kidnapping Airi the whole time.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

THE ART STYLE IS SO CUTE. THE GIRLS LIKE EACH OTHER AND THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE. THEY SHOULD HAVE SCIENCE BABIES IN THE FUTURE.

I regret not starting this series much earlier, but I am so glad I found it. It makes me smile as I read it.

NV
Distortion discussion 26 Feb 11:17
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

They're already "doing it" on the first chapter and I'm all for that.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

I often see men used as a tool for the conflict/problem in yuri, so that may not be good there... let's hope for the best.

Also, I really want them to KISS, but I also think it's too early. It's a mixed feeling for me, but because it's yuri, I enjoy it regardless.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021
96255721_p0

^I love how we can place our characters in the teapot, I essentially made a lesbian park for Ganqing & Eimikosara, with Yae Miko being a fox statue. That will be changed tonight!

NV
Yours discussion 15 Feb 16:22
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The anxiety at the end when she started questioning her. If this happened to me I would have a panic attack.

I don't do that type of thing but it still made me feel anxious as I was reading.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Could someone please help me. This is a bit of an off-topic question but it has been bugging me for a while - if China supposedly censors LGBT content in its media, how is it possible that yuri gets made there? Is it something done "in the shadows"? As long as it doesn't get too popular, it's okay? Or is it illegal and the creator knows they could end up in trouble, but does it anyway?

I am asking here because this is a manga from China (manhua), I apologize if it derails too much...!

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY. I LOVE TO SEE IT.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Oh my Gosh they were classmates!

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

AAHHHHH THIS WAS SO GOOD AND CUTE AND THE GIRLS ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD. I LOVE THIS AND IT DIDN'T EVEN FEEL SHORT IMO AND I WAS JUST SMILING.

VERY GOOD.

NV
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

LESBIAN ADULT IDOLS WHO LOOK THEIR AGE? AND A TOMBOY BULLY TURNED ACTRESS BACK TO FINISH WHAT SHE STARTED? FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD. WHO HAS A FORK.

YES I LOVE IT SO MUCH. FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS SCREAMING SO THAT I CAN FEEL MORE CONFIDENT ABOUT TYPING IN ALL CAPS. I NEED MOOOOORE.

last edited at Feb 12, 2022 12:32PM

NV
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

SO CUTE!

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unravelling_your_magic_in_30cm#16

Damn, my eyes went wide there. I wasn't really expecting that, at least it all ended well.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

That kiss must have tasted like cigarette... yech.

I had the same thought, should have been a donut kiss.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Ahhh such a short chapter... T__T still good though. I love the art & their expressions.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This girl who likes the smell has such long nails that I can't help but think she is actually a power bottom.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

This was so good but it ended right before they supposedly had sex? I wish it kept going a bit more so we could see that. Still very lovely though.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Depressing at times but cute overall. Love it.

NV
Disability discussion 25 Jan 22:17
G
joined Jan 12, 2021

It's a lovely tag, a shame it's not too popular in the yuri world (yet?). It can get so romantic.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

The whole time I've been sitting here stressed about how the modern day Senpai ended up and I keep waiting for her to go back and help her and get with her LOL.... surely it will happen and she won't just abandon ....

Same, I read the early chapters again and I miss/feel bad for the older Senpai. I hope she will end up happy.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021
95625131_p0

Veeeeeeery good.