Forum › Posts by NARESH4444

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's nice and all that the scanlator works so fast...oh wait,VOLUME THREE.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Ain't nothin' like parental issues and one aggressive friend to start a path to violent selfish love.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

"There can only be enough lesbian women in all of Japan for one us!"

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

People can drop a manga for any reason they want. But if you announce publicly you're dropping a manga with a Het tag for no other reason than it has het in it, I reserve the right to make fun of you for entering an Italian restaurant and complaining about all the pasta and pizza in the menu.

just hope for your sakes you don’t live in the extreams, no one has to 100% like het or gtfo when reading an yuri story, its to early to see how the story end because hell the story can fall flat on it’s face in half of an chapter or even ONE paige can change the story for the worst, it’s hard when the manga is ongoing.

That's as bad as judging a book by its' cover.

There are only two options,you either silently leave without causing anyone else to have secondary thoughts without even reading the comic itself,or you stand within door bashing range.

Speaking of complaining about Italian food in an Italian restaurant,there was once a National Geographic series about a cruise liner,they had a pin board in the staff room that contained the most obsurd complaints the ship has ever gotten,the biggest being the time when several Germans complained that there were too many Italians...on an Italian cruise liner staffed by Italians...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Sorry. Next

To slam or not to slam you with a door...

Also,it should be obvious,but the story is about her being second fiddle both literally and romantically,she wants to flirt with her too.

She's gotta woman up,grow a pair of ovaries,and express her feelings before she catches her having another make out session.

Which would probably take the course of the entire story regardless of how long it is.

And that means more short sighted people I can hit with a door!

will you have the same werd agressive reaction if some one drop the manga but with solid reasons??? buecause if so……that is just unhealty and werd as hell to bash people if they havw solid reason on way they drop an story, the reason way I read comments is to see people reaction to the story, BUT to also see if the story is going into an direction i might not like so people giving solid reasons way they drop the story is a good thing for making such decision myself

The fact that anyone at all drops what they started is a cowardly act that needs door bashing.

Hell,the rebellious one is going to see her music to the end of it despite simply going with the flow.

Regardless of the direction the story takes,simply stopping becuase you don't like it is invalid,there are no solid reasons for it,you're refusing to see what the original creators are going for,to see how characters overcome the issues they may face,the big ol' twist that catches all off guard,and so much more.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Straight up Hell itself,in post modern Japan no less.

Do we have clear indicators that this country is in fact Japan? I was getting the sense that it was supposed to be some other vague country.

It hasn't been outright stated, but it seems almost certain this is near-future japan. First off benika and her dad having japanese names, and the refugees adopting japanese names too (Rose Madder Shinegawa) or whatever her full alias was. Second are the local/express train lines, the japanese style convenience stores, and some japanese text on background signs and whatnot. Then you have the "refugee sushi" and "chili+fish sauce soup" which are all made from commonly available japanese staple foods which would likely be given either as rations or bought easily at a discount.

To some extent the story being told in this manga is already happening in Japan, albeit on a smaller scale with less flashy stunts. In order to keep the economy running (ie have a supply of workers to perform menial labor with low wages to prop up japanese businesses) the government has already started using work-visa programs to bring in immigrant labor, mostly from other parts of asia, and there are plenty of instances of immigrant employees trapped at their jobs with no way to leave unless they want to be deported.

Same, but it does seem to have a Japan flavour, of nothing else because of the author

Before my initial comment,I did in fact check to see what was the indicator that this is all in Japan itself,and indeed,sixth page of chapter one,bottom left corner,we get this:

Seventh page,top left :

12th page,bottom left :

Ignoring the nice cleavage,the place as a two parter doesn't seem to exist,but the two words separately have shown results for hotels in Japan.

16th page,middle left :

34th page,top right.

From the first chapter alone,we can say that,unless this is the return of a colonial Japanese empire with all the reclaimed land being part of the colony(wherever that colony is),this is Japan.

And oh boy,oh boy,oh boy...

...going from that...

...to that,this is why there is such as thing as too much freedom,and also why the Americans have to uphold their ammendments,especially the first and second,because the price of freedom is within your own two hands.

And she's still just a young'un.

Benika is being tempered more then any amount of Sunday school ever could,Rose is going to have the strongest person possible behind her.

Also,me Japanese buddy told me about how all over the place Japan is when it comes to refugees,2018 and 2019 saw them bring in immigrant workers from around Asia to help with growth,2021 was when they started looking into reworking how they treat refugees,2022 has Japan bringing in some Ukrainians,and 2023 had the 18th foreign person to die in the detainment centre since 2007,leading to even more reworking of the laws.

This comic is basically showing the extreme end conclusion should the door be opened wider whilst doing even less for those seeking safety.

Best.
Lesbian.
Comic.
Ever.

last edited at Jul 19, 2023 3:46AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

no,it's not lazy to classify those who aren't being prim n' proper,those who are actively going against the submissive and breedable stereotype imposed on them,as gyaru.

Dude, gyaru tag was removed, you were wrong, can it already.

I won't,since Wikipedia itself shows that she is in fact filling the requirement.

Dude, One sentence from a giant article about a fashion style is not "the requirement." Gyaru is a fashion genre, and this is distinctly different from everything in that genre. There is a whole giant article there, with tons of pictures. You can just look and see this is super different.

Being stubborn doesn't make you suddenly right, it just makes you look like you aren't capable of learning.

And that genre covers what we see here,which that sentence does state.

Whilst tons of pictures doesn't mean all the subsets are covered by those pictures,that is unrealistic.

Just because you're being stubborn doesn't mean you're right,you're just ignoring what it right there.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Whaf if you wanted to read an age gap story

But God said:

Bam, pedophilia

Why are they always 16 or 17, just make them 18

Well,you're more like to find an appropriately short lass whose ass isn't too heavy for your shoulders when they're younger.

A five year old,though,might be good for the long distance attack bonus but the much less mass means a lack of damage at shorter range.

Around 12 is the best balance,better still if you find one who looks as tall as a 18 year old but still weighs the same,you get very good vertical range as well as enchaned obstacle counters.

Some players,though,find that an 18 year old with the shortstack density trait can do amazing damage despite the shorter throw range.

All depends on your playstyle.

May I offer you a position as my evil advisor?

So long as this is your work environment :

I won't be needing the excessive sex.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Chapter three!

Makes me wonder if they're just using this as a reference,or just had the whole thing ready to go long before.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Whaf if you wanted to read an age gap story

But God said:

Bam, pedophilia

Why are they always 16 or 17, just make them 18

Well,you're more like to find an appropriately short lass whose ass isn't too heavy for your shoulders when they're younger.

A five year old,though,might be good for the long distance attack bonus but the much less mass means a lack of damage at shorter range.

Around 12 is the best balance,better still if you find one who looks as tall as a 18 year old but still weighs the same,you get very good vertical range as well as enchaned obstacle counters.

Some players,though,find that an 18 year old with the shortstack density trait can do amazing damage despite the shorter throw range.

All depends on your playstyle.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I am baffled by how this series still hasn't dropped the Wholesome tag, with how lewd chapters have been getting lately.

You can be lewd AND wholesome at the same time, you know?

Hey,there's nothing wrong with rubbing your homies feet together to keep warm in the harsh winters.

Just make sure you glide all over the sensitive spots to really warm them up in all sorts of ways.

The higher up the leg,the better.

You can tell how well it works by their flushed face and heavy breathing.

It's totally the best method.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Slowrider88-1679557410728321040-img1

Is this a bribe or is Bocchi being pimped out?

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Lonupichi810-1678123085893976067-img2

Yup,way more fun then the original game.

And I don't even play the game.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Drag that silly introvert to where she belongs,the center of love and attention!

The squad has got her back!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Feels rather like Benika will start championing the refugee cause too ...

Yeah, definitely. Hibai thinks she's scaring Benika off, but I guarantee she'll come out of this far more sympathetic to the refugees' situation and Rose's struggles in particular.

I think the real question here is, will Hibai and Gina end up wanting to help Rose and Benika? They seem set up to be a personal bridge between the two organizations and our protagonists.

I'm also interested to see whether the organization's reconcile. I didn't expect so, but both sides have been getting development to be more gray than they first appeared. (Babylon is working to protect the refugees by killing those who would profit off their plight, while the Church is fomenting armed attacks and riots)

Through the power of Benikas' expanded knowledge and sympathy,Rose will then have the power needed to carve a path for each other once Benika finds out the truth.

But then Rose will need a lot more help in order to carve that path big enough to get all the refugees out of their dead end lives due to Benikas' insistence.

Most interesting indeed.

Or Benika will get far beyond what would even be called the reality of refugees.

Straight up Hell itself,in post modern Japan no less.

This ain't the status quo that should be maintained nor one that should be left to somehow get better.

This amount of shell shock is going to cement Benika onto Rose,even when Rose reveals the truth,because there's no way she wouldn't understand how bad it trully is.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,they work fast,chapter two is out already.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Forget acting like a couple,THEY ARE A COUPLE!

And nothing says a good relationship then a lot of violence against the dumber of the pair.

Possibly loud enough for the whole school to hear!

Now all they need to do is acknowledge their troublesome fairy once and for all.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Sig_guitar-1677256451545518080-img1

Ah yes,the "Princess Impregnation Carry".

Now start running those hips!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She's totally not taking advantage of her not yet scheme filled brain.

Totally not brainwashing her into the lass with the teasing ass that she becomes later.

Pretty sure Elsa is destine to fall for Evie regardless of the circumstances that lead to it, the timeline isn’t zapping Evie for seeking Elsa out before they are suppose to meet, and she still doesn’t get zapped when she flirts with her.

Wasn’t until she almost stated what their future relationship was that she got zapped, and I’m thinking that only happened because it puts that very relationship at risk of not happening.

True,but until then,gotta fill that small head with all kinds of flirty methods.

And cool explosions.

And now she's awakening her to the pleasures of the flesh.

A fulfilling way to start the day.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Ladies and gentlemen,it's here!

Official English,lets' go!

last edited at Jul 16, 2023 1:01AM

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

You're boring me and you don't argue in good faith, so no.

well.... i cant say i didnt expect this stale outcome, since this is usual conclusion one manages to reach, as a result of asking for any proof or requesting further clarity in a discussion.

very well, lets end this here, okay?

so i heard this guy got an month suspension? god that last sentence is ***** infuriating,no wander you got suspended, what END HERE? you did nothing but wall of text of fake outrage and then end up in the most ugly conversation from some one like you

whoa.... anger management. much needed. pls gt elp, ocay.

Says the person who was having fake arguements about lolis.

Just be like the rest or us and enjoy the wee lasses whose small asses are light enough for us to hurl at our enemies as deadly face huggers so we can follow up with the good ol' one two to the ribs.

Hell,you can even equip them to extend your vertical attack range.

Lolis are the true meta.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Re-reading chapter 3 and I think my confusion is pretty much cleared up.
Haruki acknowledged that it's already 15 years since their meeting, Haruki and Sakura is just trying to make up their 10th year (the year Sakura died).

Sorry, teehee...!

Well,the time has come.

Also,best parents ever,counteracting some quite bad parents.

She definitely needs to visit them more.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I expect an extreme full chapter make out session between Satsuki and Akira where they passionately proclaim their love for each again and again in every panel

Make that two chapters of hot,passitonate,steamy,and sensual clam jamming whenever they try to get it on like Donkey Kong but keep getting interrupted by their friends.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That's right. The three people in front all need drums, and get a larger hi-hat for the guitarist.

What the fuck is Ren cooking?

She's wingwomaning and getting her girl, so she's cooking up relationships.

A sick-ass drum only guitar solo

One so good that the woman of her dreams will fall for the rose in her mouth,which she pulled out of her arse in just one frame.

Also,fence vaulting is a no no...

...but catching a guitar like a wicked stud is perfectly fine.

And that dude is the best supporting dude ever.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Well that was something of a departure from previous chapters, I guess I don't mind but not much happened :P except some fuel for the Hatomori x Ruri ship

I imagine that aside from feeding the fans of that pair, it is also a good way to segway into explaining why Miyako quit being an idol and such.

You know, they've stopped manufacturing Segways. Going to be a problem for writers.

The Goddamn West Taiwanese company that was making knock-offs simply used their profits to outright buy the original Segway company.

A potential futture that any company might face if they're publically traded.

Also,it seems that not everything is well in paradise...