Forum › Posts by Himeji

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020
Dasdokter-1543876776274718720-img1

^ V-haul lesbians.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I love this manga, it's always cute to see Kurumi swooning over her wifefriend, hopefully Ruriko will start being honest with herself too rather sooner than later.

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020
Dega1028-1542505629985947649-img1

^ Ganyu's right hand is on Keqing's butt, judging from the position and the blushing.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I feel like I almost got a heart attack at the last page, it's good to know there's at least a bit more to go before their story is over.

joined Jul 28, 2020

In the end, all it took for Yvonne to stop being so dense was one timely intervention from the system, it must have been trying to make up to her for her exile.

joined Jul 28, 2020

While the way Camuno was forced to spill the beans by randomly running into Ai and then happening to sit next to her definitely felt forced, it's fun to see how she of all people is the one who indirectly kickstarted the current plot.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Bless borushichi and the scanlators for gracing our lives with this masterpiece.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Confusion aside, this was a (depressingly) fun read, I love Kuwabara's works.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Maid Dorothy looks adorable, I wonder how long Yvonne will be able to resist her flirting without turning all dere-dere herself.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Going by Ai's behaviour in the story so far, I feel like Misumi's parents will assume she's just a friend and warm up to the idea of Misumi going to Tokyo, only for Ai to go out of her way to declare that they are actually dating in a looooooong ramble about her love for Misumi.
I'm definitely looking forward to what will end up happening.

last edited at Nov 24, 2021 11:52AM

Himeji
Image Comments 21 Nov 20:58
joined Jul 28, 2020
E_sdoyzveaq9xto-orig

Sayo looks great as a vampire.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I wonder if Madoromi felt a disturbance in the Force after leaving...
Thanks for this blessed chapter!

joined Jul 28, 2020

What a great one-shot, I feel like I read a story with a very similar premise before, but it must just be this bump on my head making me imagine things.

Gotta admit that Ryou-kun's extreme handsomeness kept distracting me from the message of loving the actual person instead of the character, Nadeshiko is too good at cosplaying.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Not the otoliths! (°ロ°)/

The comfort scene was awesome, but I also love how simple yet effective the dialogue over the chopped veggies is, in terms of conveying the level of attention and care that Umi displays towards Shou.
This chapter was so great that it made me reread the others available, gotta say I had forgotten how utterly smitten Umi was right from the beginning. She's come a long way from gay panicking every four panels to being able to fully support Shou, I'm happy for her.

Anyway, I believe that the ominous "dad lies" mainly refers to what we saw in ch 4, Shou's father told her the "You came out of my butt so you have no mom" and "Your mom isn't here because she's a mermaid" lies in that chapter.

Btw does anyone know what the star-shaped thing in this page is? I can't tell whether it's another bone or some kind of starfish.

last edited at Sep 13, 2021 9:48PM

joined Jul 28, 2020

I was utterly scared that we would get a "the main couple is together so the story ends here" sudden last chapter (or that this manga would receive the axe treatment), but gladly we saw many a resonance in this chapter.

Hayate and Honey are too cute.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Every new chapter reinforces my belief that all conflicts would be immediately solved if the author gave Madoromi her own supportive Fujoshi girlfriend (can't call Ai a "lowborn woman" if your gf is on the consumers' side as well), but apparently she'll be forced to third-wheel for the next decades.

I'm glad that Misumi (kind of) addressed the issue with Madoromi and Ai's mentality, they are both so obsessed with ranking and classifying people that it gets in the way of their interactions with others, so seeing Misumi outright tell them to their faces that they are "all the same" was very satisfying.

Anyway, the swamp metaphor was too relatable, this manga always does a great job of capturing the essence behind being a shipper.

Himeji
Image Comments 28 Aug 13:56
joined Jul 28, 2020
Qmlsb08veu5jdkrrnw5cwhbmsndjn1bpuk5lrjbqr2t4elltwgveeuztullkzzrzww1ruu9npt0

An analogue-painted tongue war would be something to behold, maybe it will happen some day.

Himeji
Image Comments 28 Aug 09:37
joined Jul 28, 2020
Qmlsb08veu5jdkrrnw5cwhbmsndjn1bpuk5lrjbqr2t4elltwgveeuztullkzzrzww1ruu9npt0

Nothing better than seeing more of Marginal's stunning watercolor works here, I love this.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I never thought I would see a Kyudori doujin, much less such a long one, their devotion to ChisaKanon really is commendable.
Very cute read.

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 8:28PM

joined Jul 28, 2020

Mako sure was trying hard to make Sayaka normal her back with that choreography, I hope they'll be able to normal each other openly some day.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 3:00PM

joined Jul 28, 2020

I had missed Zanka's fluffy cat content.

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020

Now that's one convoluted but cool way to name a day, congrats for the marriage.

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020

Senka is too cute.
Also, are Munemitsu's friends Akira and Riku or a couple from another chapter? They don't sound angsty enough to be Akira/Riku, but they look very similar (barring the fact that Akira dyed her hair blonde during chapter 3).

Imagine asking Akira of all people for relationship advice.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 4:48PM

joined Jul 28, 2020

I wonder if the mystery of the box will be as "simple" as that they kept each other's pinky, Mitsuba's gloves make it hard to tell whether she's missing a pinky or not.

joined Jul 28, 2020

The kiwi tart is nice to look at, but the fruit arrangements on the other cakes look sloppy by comparison.

Anyhow, bless this manga.