Forum › Posts by LittleWhiteHerz

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I was fearing that this got dropped, I'm really glad it didn't, thanks for translating!! This chapter was really cute, too lol Ichika is so kind

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I feel bad for the boy, he is so cute lol. Btw the serialization is so much better than those first short chapters, can't wait for more!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

That was... really dramatic lol. Besides that, I really hope we get some cute chapters of them as a couple when they finally confess. A lot of mangas always end when they get as a couple and in the end you never see together, which is so sad :(

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Additionally, the maid was willing to murder people and support her brother murdering people. Even if I was desperate, I wouldn't support my girlfriend murdering people not to legalize gay marriage, but to get us out of the country to get married somewhere else. She should have broken up with his ass and dated other people. Which she can do. Because she's not gay, just in a bad relationship. Or even just skipped the country without the murder. I can't believe leaving the country is that impossible. They were just afraid to do it without help because they had comfortable lives. The brother at least deserves the death penalty honestly (in-universe, I don't generally support it irl) and the maid should at least go to jail if not get the same. So yeah, waste of a reward to plead for them.

Actually, someone mentioned earlier in the comments that in that scene, Lene appeared with two other men who were controlling her in case her brother wanted to stop the operation or something, and they were also the ones who pressed the knife against Claire's neck.

Honestly wish they left it like that in the manga too, it makes people dislike Lene more which is kind of sad.

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

...Yandere Elsa is so cool wtf, wanna see more of it lol. Also hope they don't stop translating this after it gets paywalled, this is an amazing manhua :(

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I don't know, that's just me. I don't love Watanabe, but I don't hate her the same way most people here seem to. Maybe because that's how I've seen the manga from the beginning...I've never thought it was just going to be about her staying some crazy yuri fangirl. She's a flawed character, sure, but the fun is in watching her grow, and I honestly can't wait to see how that pans out. She's clearly already starting to see Yoshioka a little differently just based on her reactions- I think it's more that she's kind of given herself a mental block (hence the title), but her body and heart are clearly on a different page. I think the main part of this manga will deal with Watanabe learning to get past that and really see herself and others as more than characters in a manga.

Same tho. Right now i don't super like Watanabe, but i definitely wanna ser her growth. I wanna see more of her besides her crazy-for-yuri side, she seems like a quite nice character lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I'm generally not into omegaverse, but seems interesting for now so i'll keep reading lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020
95973128_p0

Had this battle a few hours ago and did the same lol. It's just fun seeing the other trainers expression during battle

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I need a sequel of this. God, I need more yuri with a gyaru in general lol

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Honestly I don't really like the MC, her design is really cute but it's so annoying how she is always interrupting even if they are just talking normally lol. I really hope she gets development soon and it isn't just a running gag... btw, Yoshioka is great

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I don't like the council president/nurse shipp too much, but I love the principal couple and Riri/Ami so much, they are so cute lol. I wanna see more of Riri/Ami!
Also thanks for translating!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wow this is an art style super pretty. Also, the assistant is SUPER CUTE. Best girl for now lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I like the priestess and the maid the most for now, i like their chemistry with the protagonist lol. Also the demon king is so cute... i may be biased because she looks like Azunyan though, i'm weak to twintails

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I-i really hope nothing bad happens to Akira and her mom... i mean, since they are far away from Satsuki, she wouldn't know if she was in danger, right??
Also i really hope Komachi doesn't turn to be the main antagonist (though it would be interesting), because i like her a lot lol I can't really understand her but she is quite interesting

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wow we got a yandere lol. Wish this got updated more often though, It's really cute to read!

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Ooh, Ichika has a beautiful design, I love it!! I read a bit about the background of this story in the wiki, and honestly it sounds pretty interesting, glad it's getting translated. Thank you!

LittleWhiteHerz
Pink Ribbon discussion 29 Nov 22:22
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

A-are they really in high school? They look like elementary school girls... btw, the artstyle is super cute!! Love gothic lolita fashion!

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I think at this point this should have the tsun tag lol. It's adorable!

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Oooh, the art in this one is so cute, and the story is super interesting too, can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out. Thanks for translating!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

It was... kind of cute, but Tomari is like... kinda messed up, doesn't feel like it would be a healthy relationship lol. The artstyle is so cute though

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wow, this is definitely one of the bests one shots i read, definitely goes to my favorites. The characters and the story as a whole was super cute!!! I want more lol

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is so dumb, but i like it lol. It's quite entertaining

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I can't physically imagine a childish voice for that g-grade schooler. Even calling her a grade schooler is painful. lol

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Ooh, sudden student x teacher. I want more lol

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is so creepy lol But i'm kind of curious so i'm gonna give it a few more chapters