Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I loved their story. Also her editor(?) was like: "My God. These bitches be gay! Good for them"

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Poor poor Akira. :(

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

sob There should be a bittersweet tag.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Why is nobody talking about the RING precious?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I want mooooooore D=.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I like to imagine a Kanae fan whispering sensible things to your ears.

"Always arrive early to meetings"
"Cook instead of eating outside"
"Buy in bunches if not perishable"

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Aaaaaaaah that phone call was sooooo cuuuute.

Also masturbating while holding an axe should be on everyones bucketlist.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I must object. Midori is always super cute.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Let me emphasize that point: this is an attitude towards men in fiction and has nothing to do with real world behaviors and real world people. One should be able to tell reality from fiction. Some writers in this forum have an inordinate amount of trouble with that.

Expressing revulsion at a simple act of intimacy between two people in love because they happen to be men is exactly the same kind of abuse that lesbians routinely suffer at the hands of patriarchal society. I don't really care what someone's justification for their bigoted behavior is. If you treat people poorly because you've been traumatized, that makes me sympathize with you, but it doesn't make the behavior any more acceptable.

Thx goodness she said this was about fiction not people! rotflmao

But at least you illustrated her point: some writers in this forum can't tell reality from fiction. Indeed they can't.

You should launch the PJLM, the Pixel Jumbles' Liberation Movement.

Tell us how you really feel dude.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Bla bla bla. Homophobes suck. Yuri fetishists suck. If they want to wank off, there is plenty of other wank material here. No need to bring their 4chan sensibilities here. Eww yuck gays! Frickin manchildren I swear.

"Name-calling is a form of argument in which insulting or demeaning labels are directed at an individual or group. Gratuitous verbal abuse or 'name-calling' is not on its own an example of the abusive argumentum ad hominem logical fallacy, but the fallacy does occur if personal attacks are employed to devalue a speaker's argument. This phenomenon is studied by academic disciplines such as child psychology, philosophy and political science."

Hilarious that you talk about manchildren when you have just turned yourself into a case study for a child psychology course.

Ok homophobe. Nobody asked.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Frickin homophobes in even Dynasty.

Many yuri fans don't want dicks in their yuri. A few years back, they were the vast majority of yuri fans. Today, maybe not; but they still are huge numbers who want to read only about girls' love and want male eroticism as far away from the genre as possible.

Everyone is entitled to their tastes so they're right to express their views. But you know what's not right? Personal attacks and insults. That's bad and wrong. It's against the rules as well.

Bla bla bla. Homophobes suck. Yuri fetishists suck. If they want to wank off, there is plenty of other wank material here. No need to bring their 4chan sensibilities here. Eww yuck gays! Frickin manchildren I swear.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Frickin homophobes in even Dynasty.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

You cant just leave your masturbation material around Matsu.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Utena got Thanosed a lot in this. Also I love Enormeeta protecting their youngest.

2000th post biatch.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 5:36PM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Remember when Kanae would wear prescription swimming goggles to stare at girls? Well obviously not anymore since she has her Haruka. Also I take offense to that last pic. Kanae has been gay as shit from day one.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I wish I could Yuu. I wish I could.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I like to think most people in there are straight but just didnt want to use the more crowded straight train.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Someone take her phone away. She is too dangerous to be left online. Next thing you know she is looking up polyamory or Madoka forbid...harems!

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

jfc she's a work of fiction,

This person broke the code guys.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Nakano still wearing those cumbersome earrings while working is soooooo sweet. Hold tight girl. Your sweetheart is f*cking her way through whole campus for you.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Some people really forget that thes eare just high school students. Kaoru was an asshole in the past true. But you cant tell me that is the only side of the character you see now after seeing her with her sister and the manga club.

I mean what kind of punishment would you want for her to redeem her in your eyes, I am genuinely curious.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mayo Mayo the Vampire Hunter. She is like: "Nice argument but look at them lips."

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Hellooooooo Nurse!

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Third page Ayano should be forever used as the representation of a useless lesbian.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Tags are escalating out of control. Definitely expecting watersports now.