Forum › Posts by The immaculate

joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m honestly confused? Does kurumi know ruriko is in love with her or just think she loves her? And the same to ruriko? Wait does kurumi know she’s maybe in love with ruriko?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I wonder if this newest chapter is before the end of the fourth one because of the hair comment? Although it doesn’t seem like it.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Of all the villainess yuri out there (I count this as villainess even though it's not isekai), this one is most similar to a het villainess work, and I don't just mean that the love interest crossdresses. The old fiance is over-the-top evil; almost everyone else, including the servants, hates the MC for no good reason; the love interest swoops in and saves the MC by proposing to her because she "intrigues" them. The only differentiating factor, aside from it being yuri, is that the old fiance's new girl doesn't appear to be an evil two-faced white lotus, I assume she's being blackmailed or something and will probably need to be rescued later.

All that being said, Ciel's "real" personality is a lot more fun than the shoujo love interest facade she puts on while crossdressing, so I'm hopeful that now that the obligatory setup is out of the way (and the over-the-top evil former fiance hopefully won't show up very often) the manga will become more fun. Thanks for the translation!

I was just thinking the same thing lol, it’s so much like one of them het stories! It’s so fun to see that

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

i have a crush on risa

Fr fr, didn’t really like when she was pushing the yuuya narrative but finding out it was because she didn’t know how she felt makes it understandable. She was amazing in this chapter tho, very cool very cute lol

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Searinart-1656063903581782016-img1

So sad it’s gone

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

It’s so cute that hiroko wants to help ayaka with yuuya, I mean she’s way off but love the intent

joined Mar 19, 2020

Love the way the Prince acknowledges dianas motives lol. Also really love this whole section, love the way the story is going

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

It feels like she instantly concluded MC likes some random guy without actually taking us through the steps of her reasoning. I see the pieces. I don’t see her outlandish thought process, which makes it unfunny. That’s why makes her misunderstanding feel unearned and frustrating.

I dunno I feel it’s pretty straight forward. She’s in a supreme place of denial and is always trying to justify the gay + Ayaka says she made it for the one she loves + Friend is pushing the narrative that ayaka is into random dude + Random dude likes chicken apparently = ayaka is practicing cooking chicken for him

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Omg Ayaka is adorable. What is friendo doing? She also likes senpai?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Is it just me or did the art get better?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah I’m off the opinion this is just a fun comedy, I was on the verge of getting annoyed but then realised that the misunderstanding is the whole point so I just gotta ride that wave and I ended this chapter amused

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020
Pst1be

Well it’s the same artist so I guess they’re just into it?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I figured yundou is just aware that xingyuan “has” to leave and is trying to protect xiaoen from the heartbreak of that

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww that’s so cute and sweet! Way softer than other works a certain author have done

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What was that park?

joined Mar 19, 2020

I guess this explains why Elsa was so taken with Yvonne from the start?

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 21:26
joined Mar 19, 2020

Feels like the end of an era. Will defo buy it. And thanks for all those who worked on this!

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

So do they both acknowledge that yuria likes her? Like just there? That was easy

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wow it’s truly something to behold the opposite of a useless lesbian, yuina is just a full on useful lesbian

joined Mar 19, 2020

Poor diana, she looked real sad? emotion in the last panel. I’m honestly surprised at how big this love triangle thing seems to be. I thought it’d be like other ones in this same genre where the other party is just a side piece shown every once and a while but here this live triangle has kind of been at the forefront? I’m curious and how this will continue. That familiar was so cute

Also definitely think there’s a weird vibe with lapis. Maybe she sees her younger self in Diana who hasn’t lost “anything” (anyone) yet and wants to help her?

Also must say I disagree with the idea that Diana will become the villain. While that’d be interesting I think even her strangely combative attitude has come from a place of care. There is even the difference between how she attacked those girls, originally didn’t the princess have to step in to protect them but here although she destroyed the place, her magic didn’t seem to go out of control. And while her overprotectiveness or jealousy could lead to villainess acts I just don’t see it happening

last edited at Apr 15, 2023 9:15PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Geez author is making Diana way too powerful. She’s adorable and I ship it so much, both the villainess and Diana are so strong in their own rights and I don’t know who I ship more (it’s Diana). How’s it gonna go when/if natori ends up with the lapis?? Also did Diana just almost kiss her

last edited at Apr 13, 2023 10:06PM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I loved that the wasp girl was going on about them even as she was being hauled into the ambulance. New favourite character there.

What was the last panel?

Lmao same, making sure the wasp wasn’t blamed or misunderstood.

Also dunno, maybe she wanted itou to die?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Your obsssesion with the name matter is honestly baffling. Is this perhaps supposed to be a running gag of yours?
In case it is not: Natori and Natalie are pronounced almost the same in Japanese. That is the entire joke. Natalie would be a more understandable name in a Western style fantasy world. If you want to go any deeper than that you can call it a nickname or a character quirk and be done with it.
This is the least important, relevant or significant part of their entire chemistry, so perhaps it would be foolhardy to hinge the entire relationship on it, wouldn't you agree?

I’d disagree, both lapis and the Prince call her name correctly and if it’s so similar then Diana should be able to call nagori by her actual name. While it makes sense that Diana would call her Natalie I feel like that’s part of the problem, she’s making nagori fit her world-view and not seeing “nagori”. Calling someone by their name is an acknowledgment of them as a person and clearly lapis ‘sees’ nagori as demonstrated in this chapter. While Diana isn’t necessarily.

And while it’s not necessarily something you should hinge a relationship on would the person really be considered a love interest (in this case) when they can’t even call you by your name? (In this case) I’d agree that this miscalling shows how Diana won’t hold a very large stake in the love triangle at least until she can call her by name.

That being said I totally ship it lol

joined Mar 19, 2020

All parties in this chapter were adorable! Too adorable! The heroine popping in to save nagori! The expressions! Such cute artwork! Ah gosh I really ship the heroine with nagori! The lil acknowledgement at the end! Lapis blushing?? Even the prince was adorable!

joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww nanao didn’t seem entirely pleased at the end their though right?