Forum › Posts by My_ankle_fell_off

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Im glad it didn’t go the poly route (probably since i don’t think it’s ended yet) cuz that would have be a crappy ending. Glad to see the childhood friend win

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Imagine the two monsters are together and they both just eat the main girl

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Really wish miko is good cuz I never really had interest or liked Shiori, I mean what is there to like?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Really wish miko is good cuz I never really had interest or liked Shiori, I mean what is there to like?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I wish she had been a loli since the start.

Bro what??

joined Jan 8, 2020

I don’t see the appeal in the MC

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I am disgusted :D

joined Jan 8, 2020

I cant enjoy this knowing she’s fawning over a 10 year old

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

So does this mean they fishy stanky ?¿?

joined Jan 8, 2020

I think y’all should change the tag name for “non-moe” to what you’re actually meaning cuz it just seems like ur calling the art not cute and if that’s what u really mean, I don’t think this manga deserves it cuz the art is really cute

I don't think it seems like they're calling the art not cute. It's saying it's not typical art of the present day.
It's 80s-ish. I really like it.

In fact, I originally clicked on the one shot because it had the tag on it.

Ik, but the tag name is kind of misleading, I feel like they could do something a little better cuz
Isn’t moe like a slang word that meant for something cute? Calling it non moe doesn’t seem like a very good way to put it, I feel like “Stylized art” would work better

joined Jan 8, 2020

I think y’all should change the tag name for “non-moe” to what you’re actually meaning cuz it just seems like ur calling the art not cute and if that’s what u really mean, I don’t think this manga deserves it cuz the art is really cute

joined Jan 8, 2020

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Aside from the incest being a ick for me, I think I’ll continue to see the what happens wit the mc and the best friend so hopefully it doesn’t go the incest route

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

She needa calm tf down, like girl it’s not that deep for u to be screaming like a maniac. I don’t even understand what she’s going on about cuz at this point it all just sounds dumb, so y’all ain’t on equal levels? Who gives a fuck

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

She needa calm tf down, like girl it’s not that deep for u to be screaming like a maniac. I don’t even understand what she’s going on about cuz at this point it all just sounds dumb, so y’all ain’t on equal levels? Who gives a fuck

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

YESSS I've been waiting for this to come out! Are y'all going to do the BL second part as well?

What BL second part?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Y r some people upset XD, the prank was pretty funny and they real chapter is hotter anyway. U made my day :)

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 10:11AM

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

SPOILER
This series gonna be polyamory. At first its gonna be a little ntr tho.
Congrats to who expect this to happen. Lol.

How did you find this out?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Which one is continued here? This or Come Rain or shine?

Come rain no shine is the reboot

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

We must pray for neji’s wellbeing

joined Jan 8, 2020

I guess you guys haven't realized the mc is yandere as well.

What makes u say that?¿

My_ankle_fell_off
Null Hug discussion 29 Dec 02:30
joined Jan 8, 2020

Thank god they didn’t show her girlfriend, I would have felt even more bad for her

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I hope sayo gets to be with her cuz she’s so sweet, she said she’s ok wit being friends as long as she gets to be wit her still and sayos love is genuine so it’s gonna be super heart breaking for me If it doesn’t happen

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I was enjoying this,but the spoiled girl insisting on calling the boyish girl a guy..it throws me off, I mean is Kanda person actually trans or just kinda plays along "looking like a boy" and stuff?

She's not trans, she just doesn't really care if Ookuma refers to her as a guy, is all.

It’s not that she doesn’t care, she was just worried that ookuma would not love her the same way if she were to find out that shes not an actual boy.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I was enjoying this,but the spoiled girl insisting on calling the boyish girl a guy..it throws me off, I mean is Kanda person actually trans or just kinda plays along "looking like a boy" and stuff?

She's not trans, she just doesn't really care if Ookuma refers to her as a guy, is all.

It’s not that she doesn’t care, she was just worried that ookuma would not love her the same way if she were to find out that shes not an actual boy.