Forum › Posts by babydel

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I'm getting a little worried with these close-ups and colored pages. Makes me think the series might be wrapping up soon and these are serving as pseudo-finales to the relationships.

He's been adding colour inserts for over a year now, so seems doubtful.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch192#14

babydel
School Zone discussion 22 Apr 23:30
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

The Hinase twins backstory is what I'm looking forward to the most in this manga.

I feel like it is pretty much explained in this chapter: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_ch45 and throughout a bit.

Tsubaki is better than her sister at everything and yet constantly puts herself down so this makes Hiiragi feel like shit, as well as the constant comparisons for being twins. Doubt there is much more to it than that.

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 11:30PM

babydel
School Zone discussion 22 Apr 15:59
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Likes stern or angry eyes huh? Wonder who that could be.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This is so wholesome. Tell me please, that there are more chapters.

Unfortunately he hasn't done anything new with them since the 15th, he was previously doing a new image nearly every day.

Also seems to have moved onto https://twitter.com/kishitorajiro/status/1384563106685227010 this for now.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This very much feels like it is coming to an abrupt end, rip if so.

Nice to see it back though!

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

But Futari Escape is tagged subtext. Which is another hard call because all the non-story material (single page illustrations, editor blurbs) make it seem like they're a couple, sleep in the same bed, etc.

I can arbitrate though. Who wants more tags!

Oh... Pretty sure it was tagged as yuri or have I gone mad? But yeah, bunch of stuff basically says they are a couple in it, just never outright said.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I agree with you, but I admit I felt somewhat uncomfortable being the arbiter of tags, particularly given the attacks Nettaigyo has been taking as of late. Under-promise but over-deliver seemed safer to me than the reverse... but I suppose we can let consensus decide here...

It for sure has more the CGDQT playful gay feel to it than anything too serious but it is gay as hell... As Eggnsrice mentioned it is gayer than a fair few series marked as yuri as well, "Futari Escape" being a good example (which I love, and thank you knight heron for it)

I think the yuri tag would be fine on it, but I am not too fussed about tags really and usually read a chapter before even looking at them... So maybe not the best person.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Only subtext? It is pretty damn gay, nice seeing it here.

Chapter 29 page 3 has an empty bubble.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I'd have much prefered a bonus chapter of the neighbour and her delivery girl, a bit lame how it just shows them in the group image but I guess it is something.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Nice.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I might be remembering wrong...but were they ever...formally dating in high school?

This. Gyaru comments how it is the first time they held hands and that Megane actually had a normal conversation. They clearly just had sex at school (or one the way) and probably didn't speak outside of it.

Also should be 8 years right?

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 8:44PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Wincest.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Chapter 01
Nice

Kind of, they are just twitter pictures compiled into a "chapter".

Kishi might stop at any moment as he has done with a few twitter releases.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Asumi already booking her next visit rather quickly... Maybe even during the act. D:

I wonder if they noticed her when she panicked and fled. Asumi recognizes her, the other girl gives her working name, and Asumi books the appointment immediately.

This did occur to me as well, tis a possibility for sure, but quite rude to the girl she is already with.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Asumi already booking her next visit rather quickly... Maybe even during the act. D:

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

"No one can really tell the difference when it comes to how chocolate tastes"

Wut.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Seems more like yuri crush?

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So it is just the 6 chapters with a different couple each time? No volume 2? Pretty rip if so.

Fun though. Thanks!

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

It doesn't feel axed and I also feel like it told the story it wanted to, but what of the two side characters!

Game dev and delivery girl better get some love in the extras.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

What happened to sayo's arrows? Has she lost her love?

You know, that would make for a VERY shocking twist. But most likely the artist simply forgot to add them in.

Possibly.

Another theory is that she's a little confused by the accidental kiss and maybe isn't certain where her love is at the moment. The arrows do seem to show up in full force when emotions are involved so if someone isn't actively feeling at that moment, they simply may not have any arrows. (Like if they're thinking about doing homework or having to clean the kitchen instead of the person they love).

My guess would be there is no change in her affection so they don't need to be shown.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Gonna be funny if this ends without poly.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

If anything this chapter just feels like yuri fanservice and not gay at all.

There is zero sexual interest in either of them to me, just two girls messing about.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Wouldn't get your hopes up, this isn't picked up again it is just a commission, like all the other chapters Akiba Detectives have done.

So it could be another year until someone pays for another chapter.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This feels forced and unrealistic.

This.

babydel
School Zone discussion 10 Feb 18:46
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Ueharu-sensei looks to be already married, so take that into account when you ship her with Akutami.

There is a ring indeed, drat.